Home » Other » Marketplace » Waiting for JOB as a Oracle Developer (Programming in Oracle 8 and 9i Form 5 and 6i)
Waiting for JOB as a Oracle Developer (Programming in Oracle 8 and 9i Form 5 and 6i) [message #105816] Tue, 09 July 2002 21:57 Go to next message
Muhammad Irfan Aslam Kian
Muhammad Irfan Aslam Kiani
House # 232/C-3, Shoaib Street,
Dhamial Road, Kamalabad,
Rawalpindi.
Telephone No Res: 92-51-5525127
Off: 92-51-9204184

I am attached with MIS Section as Assistant Director since Nov 2000 and working under the directions and assignments given by the Capt Qasim S.O. to Chief Executive Officer IESCO. During a limited period I have completed the given targets in MIS Section IESCO Ltd. As under:-

JOB ASSIGNED
• Networking Establishment & Hardware Maintenance.
• IESCO Web Site Designed & Maintenance.

• Software Development & Updating.

• Report Generation.

• Maintenance of Databases. (Database Administration)

• Designing & Preparing Presentations.
Networking Establishment & Hardware Maintenance
As part on going efforts of PEPCO framework specifications have been received for setting up of IT Network in the company to subsequently embark upon the ‘Enterprise Information System’ (EIS).

Local Area Network (LAN) has been successfully established using Hybrid Technology in IESCO Head Office.

• Successfully established 32 Clint’s on Microsoft Windows Professional 2000 and Microsoft Windows 98 dual boot system, two Servers on Windows NT 4.0.
• Successfully established one Web Server/ Main Server on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0.
• One Database Server has been established on MS Windows NT 4.0 and Oracle 8 Server.
• Managing Network connection requests.
• Resolving Service names.
• Improving Network performance.
• Prompt troubleshooting.
• Ensuring network security.
• Managing file sharing and printer sharing facilities for all clients on different security levels.
• Rectifying network problems and maintaining security levels.
• Rectifying hardware and software problems.
• Performing Scheduled Maintenance of all system in the IESCO region.
• Performing duty of up gradation of existing systems and replace of defective parts via tendering procedure from local market.

• In future to be done.
o Setup of ‘Wide Area Network’ (WAN) for; Interconnectivity of Divisions, and Revenue Offices with HQ IT Network.

• Working on Following packages and operating systems:-
o Microsoft Disk Operating System 3.22 … 6.22.
o Microsoft Windows 95 and 98
o Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
o Microsoft Windows Advance Server 2000
o Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
o Microsoft Office 97…XP
o Proxy Server.
IESCO Web Site Designed & Maintenance
IESCO Ltd. Personal Web Site is successfully developed and launched and On Line Complaint Monitoring System via email is functional.

Web Site setup and On Line facilities Remarks.
• Customer Complaint & Follow-up system.
• Information about IESCO Customer Service Centers location and services available.
• Tariff Guide.
• New Connection policies and procedures.
• Disconnection and Reconnection procedures.
• Customers feedback system.
• Maintenance Shutdown schedules.
• Customer Information / Statistic.
• Contact number of all IESCO Offices.
• Contact number of all IESCO Complaint Offices.
• In future to be done.
o On Line Billing Information.
o Employment announcements.
o Customer e-mail services.
o Employee e-mail services.
o Updating of existing up-loaded Web Site.
Following facilities/Information are envisaged to be incorporated in IESCO Ltd Head Office on the Internet:-
Web Address: www.iesco.com.pk
E-mail: ce@iesco.com.pk (for the use of Chie Executive)
feedback@iesco.com.pk (for general feed back)
iesco@iesco.com.pk (for On Line Complaint Monitoring)

Software Development & Updating Working on following tools & Packages
o Microsoft Front Page 98 & 2000
o Macromedia Flash 4 & 5
o HTML
o Adobe PhotoShop 5 and 6
o Corel Draw, Corel Photo Paint 5 & 10
o InPage Urdu 2.4
o PHP 3.0

In order to get full benefit of Local Area Networking Customized software is to develop. Following software are developed on centralized database environment using Oracle 8 and Developer 2000 Server/Clint based and is currently in various stages of implementation during phase one.

Designed, Developed, Maintain three centralized databases in MIS Section IESCO Ltd. on Local Area Network.

 HR&A Employees Information DBMS

 Software is designed to gather all the information regarding the employees of IESCO. The software is now in operation and data entry of all employees i.e. 11000 have been fed and administrative/HR reports are being effectively generated.

 Transport Monitoring System

 Software is designed to collect and collate information about the complete MT fleet of IESCO as well as to monitor its use and POL consumption and maintenance schedule. The data of all vehicles have been fed and now software in operation.

 Divisional Level Financial System

 Computerized the Accounting System of IESCO in various accounting units i.e. Divisional Offices, Customer Service Offices etc. Finance Directorate is presently checking this developed software for its practicability and implementation bugs.

 Human Resource E-Manager

 To electronically keep an eye on vacancy state and to effectively manage sanctioned/ available human resources computerized human resource manager based is designed and has been developed and currently in operation. To entertain RFI (request for information).

 Balloting System

 Computerized Balloting System for allotment of plots of various categories in Islamabad/Rawalpindi Wapda Employees Housing Society has been developed and is now in operation.

 Inventory Watch System

 To electronically keep an eye on the critical level of procurement this computerized inventory watch has been developed and is currently in operation.

 E-HT/LT,SOP Monitoring System

 To electronically keep an eye on the HT/LT & SOP works of any area. Software has been developed and currently in operation.

 Tripping & Line Losses Monitoring System

 To electronically keep an eye on the tripping of any feeder this computerized tripping monitoring system has been developed and currently in testing phase.

 E-Tech sys

 To electronically keep an eye on the technically information about grids, power transformers, panels and feeders. Software is under development.

 On Line E-Billing Payment System ( i Pay )

 Converting ASCI flat format Cobol Electricity Billing data in to Oracle Data Base, using Oracle tools.

 Collecting/maintaining complete data, related to above developed software in a MIS Section.

Developing & updating of existing software for future enhancements to meet the criteria of PEPCO & Executive body tasks.

Working on following Programming languages and Databases.

o Oracle 8 for NT
o Oracle 8 for NT SQL* Loader.
o Developer 2000 Form 5 & 6i
o Adobe Photoshop 5.5
Report Generation To entertain RFI (request for Information) from all concerning quarters. Generating reports on the requirement of Chief Executive and different directorates. Some reports are generating on delay basis and some reports on administratively requirements. All developed software Reports have been generated and maintain on daily basis:-
 HR&A Employees Information DBMS (Employee’s information reports)
 Employee’s wise service history.
 Stay list of all employees.
 Office wise stay list.
 Type wise employees list
 Above then 59 and half year employees list
 Up to 25 years employees list
 Office code & Address list.
 Employees Code list.
 Designation Code list.

 Transport Monitoring System (Vehicle’s Information reports)
 Office wise vehicles list.
 Type wise vehicles list.
 Model wise vehicles list.
 Make wise vehicles list.
 Status wise vehicles list. ( Off-Road, On-Road etc.)
 Office wise & type wise vehicles list
 Total vehicles list model wise.

 Financial System Divisional/RO office level.
 Chart of accounts
 Banks name and code list.
 Office codes list.
 Impreset Cash Book.
 Miscellaneous Cash Book.
 Receipts Cash Book.
 Payment Vouchers List month wise.
 Opening Balances list.
 Journal Voucher List month wise.
 Pay in slip list month wise.
 Capital contribution list month wise.
 Bank remittance list week/month wise.
 General Leadger month wise.
 Trial Balance month wise.
 Revenue Collection Cash Book.
 Security deposit Cash Book.
 Deposit works Cask Book.
 Income Tax Book.

 Human Resource E-Manager
 Vacancy List designation wise
 Vacancy List office wise.

 Balloting System
 1 Kanal size plots list.
 2 Kanal size plots list.
 10 Marla size plots list.
 5 Marla size plots list.

 Inventory Watch System.
 Critical Level material list.
 > Procurement Level items list.
&#61607; < Procurement Level items list.

&#61607; E-HT/LT, SOP Monitoring System
&#61607; Approved HT/LT or SOP works list.
&#61607; Financial year wise HT/LT, SOP works list.

&#61607; Tripping and line losses system. (Feeder)
&#61607; Maximum tripping day wise.
&#61607; Maximum load day wise.
&#61607; Maximum tripping during month.
&#61607; Cause of maximum tripping during month.
&#61607; Line superintendent’s Name of Max. tripping Feeder.
&#61607; SDO Name of Max. tripping feeder.
&#61607; Feeder’s name above then 7 tripping.
&#61607; Maximum duration.

&#61607; E-Tech sys
&#61607; Total no of Grid Stations.
&#61607; Total no of Power Transformer grid station wise.
&#61607; Maximum load on PT.
&#61607; Total no of panels on grid station & status.
&#61607; Total no of feeders grid station wise.
&#61607; Energizing of grid station year wise.
&#61607; Newly constructed feeders month/year wise.
&#61607; Maximum loaded Feeder.
&#61607; Total no of Transformer type wise on single feeder.
&#61607; Maximum loaded transformer on feeder.
&#61607; Total length & Consumer of feeder.

Working on following Programming languages and Databases.
o Oracle 8 for NT
o Developer 2000 Report 5 & 6i
o Acrobat Reader 5 from PDF Format Repots.
Maintenance of Databases (Database Administration) Designed, Developed, Maintain three centralized databases in MIS Section IESCO Ltd. Head Office on Local Area Network.
&#61607; Daily checking the status of databases & rectifying the problems regarding to adding/inserting, updating or deletion of employees record.

&#61607; Resizing the Log files, Re-do log files, buffers size according to database size.

&#61607; Implemented Backup strategy of existing databases after every three days on different systems and locations using import/export technique and system level technique.

&#61607; After implementing security levels, provide and maintain database links to different directorates on system level for entering data, viewing data and getting reports.

&#61607; Successfully recovered the database after crashing and failure.

&#61607; Monitoring all stages and maintenance of databases. (Data entry & Updation)

&#61607; On Line E-Billing Payment System ( i Pay )

&#61607; Converting ASCI flat format Cobol Electricity Billing data in to Oracle Data Base, using Oracle tools. Creating E-Billing Oracle Data Base for Electronically Cash Internet Payment.

&#61607; Working on following Programming languages and Databases.

o Oracle 8 for NT, Server / Clint.
o Developer 2000 Form 5 & 6i, Server / Clint.
o Oracle Enterprise Manager.
Designing & Preparing Presentations. Preparing and designing all presentations related to Human resource administrations or Chief Executive Officer’s Meetings in MS Power Point and Macromedia Flash.
Re: Waiting for JOB as a Oracle Developer (Programming in Oracle 8 and 9i Form 5 and 6i) [message #106565 is a reply to message #105816] Tue, 17 February 2004 05:07 Go to previous message
Azhar Hayat
i am matric coulate. and i want vacant post of ALM or Bill Destibuters. If the any vacant Post of abovementioned posts, kindly e-mail on the subject e-mail address. Thanks
Previous Topic: We need Experienced Oracle Professionals
Next Topic: DEVELPMENT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:35:13 CDT 2024