Home » Other » Marketplace » Urgently Required Oracle Applications Consultants
Urgently Required Oracle Applications Consultants [message #105778] Thu, 27 June 2002 07:26 Go to next message
MANAGING CONSULTANT
"ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS", is a premier Management Consultancy firm specialized in providing Recruitment Services for IT professionals. We have a large client base and have various positions available globally.

Currently, we are in need of Oracle Application Consultants (Financials/HRMS/CRM/Supply Chain)for our clients in Arabian Gulf region.

An excellent Tax free salary and various generous benefits will be offered for the selected candidates.

Should you know any suitable candidate interested in relocating, please let us know.

ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
P O BOX 38280,
DHAHYA A SALEM 72253,
KUWAIT

TEL : 00965 - 4811271
FAX : 00965 - 4813711
Email : jobs@amcq8.com
URL : www.amcq8.com
Re: Urgently Required Oracle Applications Consultants [message #105890 is a reply to message #105778] Tue, 06 August 2002 05:39 Go to previous message
Gautam Deo
Hello Sir,
In response to your advertisement I am sending you this e-mail.

I am currently working in Oracle Applications on multiple modules.I am a Techno-Functional consultant and I am currently working with a multi-national company at Pune,India.I have 1.5 years of Total IT work Experience.

I am looking for some good opportunities in Oracle Applications and I am ready to relocate.

Please send me the exact requirement of the job and then I will attach my resume and send it to you.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Gautam Deo
Previous Topic: Peoplesoft DBA available for FTP
Next Topic: ERP Presales Consultant available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:37:04 CDT 2024