Tel.No. 02580-30259

E-Mail Address prashantkalantri@yahoo.com
Passport Details B0531160 Date of issue. 31/07/1999
Date of Expiry. 31/07/2009
ECNR Status Cleared
Languages Known English, Hindi & Marathi
Marital Status Single

Educational Background

a. Graduation B'Com through Pune University in the year 1998 with 1st class Distinction (72%)

b. H.S.C through Nasik Divisional Board in the year 1995 with 1st Class Distinction holding 3rd rank (83%)

c. S.S.C through Pune Divisional Board in the year 1993 With 1st Class Distinction (86%)

Professional Qualification :- Chartered Accountant

Passed CA throughout in 1st attempt Securing 1st
Class in CA foundation, 17th Rank in All India Merit List in CA Intermediate.

Oracle Financials (ERP Package) :- From June 2000 to till the date

Have Completed Training in Oracle Financials at Oracle India Limited, Mumbai
During the training I covered following modules

* General Ledger
* Accounts Payable
* Accounts Receivable
* Fixed Assets
* Cash Management
* Application Object Library
* System Administrator

Also finished an in-house project given to students after completion of their training.

Current Employment

Tata Consultancy Services, Mumbai
Working as Business Analyst since Jan 02

Current Project Details

Title Implementation of Oracle Applications
Period Since Jan 02
Organization GE MEDICAL SYSTEMS, Korea

Company Details GE Medical Systems is a Multinational GE Group Company engaged in manufacturing of hi end diagnostic medical equipment and appliances.

Role

The project involves implementation of Oracle Applications including Oracle Manufacturing along with Oracle Financials and Logistic. Working as a lead consultant for Oracle Financials.
The project involves multi Org architecture across all GEMS Sites.

As a part of implementation process I am involved in studying the As-Is scenarios, Future requirement, mapping and Gap analysis for GL, AP, AR and Fixed Assets modules

Previous Employment 1

Polaris Software Labs Limited

Was Working as Oracle Financials Associate Consultant since May 01 till Jan 02

Project Details 1

Title Implementation of Oracle Applications including Oracle Process
Manufacturing along with Oracle Financials and Logistic
Period Aug 01 to Jan 02
Organization Winsome Textile Industries Limited, Chandigarh

Company Details Winsome Textile Industries Limited and Winsome yarns Limited are two flagship companies
under Winsome Group. Winsome textile and Yarns is mainly engaged in manufacturing and selling of Yarns with a turnover exceeding Rs.300 crores. Winsome Yarns is 100% Export oriented Unit while Winsome textiles is mixed one having domestic as well export sales.

Role

The project involves implementation of implementation of Oracle Applications including Oracle Process Manufacturing along with Oracle Financials and Logistic. Working a lead consultant for
Oracle Financials along with support for Manufacturing Accounting Controller required for Oracle Process Manufacturing modules. The project involves multi Org architecture.
As part of implementation process I am actively involved in studying the As-Is scenarios, Future requirement, mapping and Gap analysis for GL, AP, FA and cash Management. Currently we are working on customization for various GAPs, which come up during mapping.
The team size consists of two functional consultants for Financials, 2 for logistics and 3 for OPM modules with two technical consultants.

Project Details 2

Title Support for Oracle Application
Period Since May 01 to Aug 01
Organization GE Capital, Gurgaon

Role

The above client GE Capital has implemented Oracle Financials Rel. 11 and the Support requirements for the same are being taken care by Polaris. The Current job involves support for Oracle Applications i.e. Customizing the Package as per the requirements of the Client, Definition
And running of new reports, solving the Problems faced by the User on a continuous basis and to ensure smooth Functioning of the ERP solution.

Previous Employment 2

Brihans Software (Software Div. Of Brihan Maharashtra Sugar Syndicate Ltd.)
Was working as a Functional Consultant from 01.11.2000.to 30.05.2001

PROJECT DETAILS :-

Title Implementation of Oracle Financials Version 11.03
Period From 1st November, 2001 to 30th May, 2001
Duration 7 Months
Organization Brihan Maharashtra Sugar Syndicate Limited

Role -

The above project involved implementation of Oracle Financials Rel.11 with Brihan Maharashtra Sugar Syndicate Limited, a Public Limited Company situated in Pune. The company has various divisions like Software, Animal health Care products, Liquor, Cosmetics, Steel Manufacturing and also Sugar Factories under its belt.

We have used Multiorg feature of Oracle Application in order to accommodate all the Units of the Organization within a Single installation. Also defined security rules, Cross Validation rules, Valid Accounting Code combinations and looked after integration of General Ledger with sub ledger Modules.
Just like GL I have also handled Fixed Asset module extensively since from the set up to showing demo of Fixed Asset to the user. It includes Set up all flex fields of FA i.e. Category, Asset Key and Location, Defining Fiscal Years, Prorate and Depreciation Calendar, Conventions, Defining Corporate and Tax Book and Upload of Asset Data from the Legacy System, also application of localized patches of FA and AP modules.
In case of AP module I took part in application of Localized patches, maintaining Supplier information, Set up for various Operating Units i.e. Payments Terms, Financials and Payables Options, defining various taxes and withholding tax on invoices.
On technical side I have taken care of Sys Admin Module like defining Users Defining Responsibilities, Defining Data Groups, defining and Assigning Concurrent Managers. Monitoring Concurrent Processing etc.

Computer Skills :-

Operating System Windows, DOS
Soft wares Known Tally, Lotus SmartSuite 97,MS-Office and Hyperion
Have Worked on JD Edwards & Lotus Notes.
Rdbms Oracle 8
Front-end Tool Oracle Developer 2000

Functional Experience :-

A]] Sharp & Tannan

Title - Management and Financial Accounting
Period - From 1st Nov, 1999 to 30th June, 2000
Duration - 8 Months
Organization - Foseco India Limited

Role -
I have worked with Sharp & Tannan, a leading Audit & Consultancy Firm in India in their Management Consultancy wing. During my tenure of 8 months I have worked with Foseco India Limited a Public Limited Company engaged in Manufacturing of Foundry and Steel.
The Company was having monthly reporting needs for Financial and Management Accounting information to its Parent company in UK. I was a team member engaged in providing various services to the Company ranging from preparation of their statutory accounts as per Indian Companies Act as well as Tax Laws, Payroll outsourcing and the reporting of Monthly information to the parent company in UK as per laws in UK. I got an exposure on J D Edwards (An ERP installed by the client), Lotus SmartSuite and Hyperion, Software used for reporting Monthly Accounts.
I was also involved in preparation and submission of reports under Companies Act as well under Tax Laws, Handling Payroll matters, compiling Management Accounting Information & reporting the same.

B]] K.B.Jangle & Associates (Chartered Accountants)

Title - Article ship
Period - From 7th August, 1996 to 6th August, 1997
Duration - 12 Months

C]] Shikhar Jain & Associates (Chartered Accountants)

Title - Article ship
Period - From 7th August, 1997 to 6th August, 1999
Duration - 24 Months

Work Experience:-

During the period of Article ship of 3 years with the above Chartered Accountancy Firms I have handled various assignment in the field of Audit, Accounting and Taxation in an ERP environment.
Some of the assignments includes Statutory and Tax audit of Public and Private Limited Companies, Tax planning for individuals and Partnership Firms, Stock and Fixed Assets verification and Valuation at the Year end.
Internal audits for Various Clients, Revenue and Concurrent Bank audits, Project Finance, reporting monthly Stock and Debtors information to Banks, MIS assignments, looking after statutory compliance under Companies Act, Income Tax Act and other applicable Laws.

Work Experience:-

* Conduct Audit of Critical areas identified at the time of Audit Planning.
* Conducting Audit under Income Tax Act, and Companies Act, 1961.
* Conducting Physical verification of Fixed Assets, Inventory at the yearend.
* Tax Planning for Individuals & Partnership Firms
* Internal Audit, Concurrent & Revenue Audit of Banks.
Previous Topic: Oracle Application Server - ERP (HRMS & Financials ) - Immediate Requirement
Next Topic: Re: Oracle clinical plesae help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:40:36 CDT 2024