Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps Oregon
Oracle Apps Oregon [message #105743] Wed, 12 June 2002 07:52 Go to next message
JOHN
We are currently accepting resumes for multiple positions in Oregon. The contracts are 3+ months with strong possibilities of extensions. Great contract rates! We need:

Oracle Order Management developer with a minimum of 2 years US experience for an ambitious upgrade. 11i experience highly preferred, with strong PL/SQL.

2 Oracle Apps QA candidates for long-term contract. Must have automated testing experience on Oracle Apps, either financials or manufacturing.
Re: Oracle Apps Oregon [message #105768 is a reply to message #105743] Mon, 24 June 2002 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Kalakuntla
I am a Oracle Certified Professional with over
7 years of experience, you can reach me at 408 7890012
Rate $50 per hour all inclusive.
Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Enclosed is my resume

Mahesh Rao Tel No. 408 7890012.

Summary:
Over seven years of experience as a Software Professional in the field of Information Systems, with an emphasis on Client-Server/Internet Application Development and programming, relational database design, development and implementation. Extensive experience in Oracle ERP Applications of recent versions and wide use of SQL, SQLPLUS, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures and functions. Very Strong technical skills and expertise in all Oracle Tools such as SQLPLUS, PL/SQL, Forms 4.5/6i, Reports 2.5/6i and SQL*Loader. Familiar to Oracle database, Architecture and its Security concepts. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels, good communication and presentation skills. Certified Oracle8i DBA.

Education:
BS in Engineering. Nagpur University, India
A certified UNIX Administrator
A certified Oracle8i DBA Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).

Software Skills:
RDBMS: Oracle7.x, Oracle8.0.5, Oracle8i, MSSQL6.5, 7.0, Sybase 11, DB2 6.1
Software: Oracle DBA, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Clear Basic and HTML
Front End Tools (GUI): Forms 4.5,5.0,6i, Reports 2.5,3.0,6i, Visual Basic, Business Objects5.0, Actuate reports4.1
ERP: Oracle Applications (GL, Receivables, Payables, Purchasing, MRP, Order Entry, WIP, Inventory, BOM, AOL and Sys Admin)
CRM/ERM: Clarify eFrontOffice 8.0, 8.5,9.0,10.0,10.x, Remedy
Operating Systems: Windows NT4.0, 2000, HP Unix11, Sun Solaris2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, AIX UNIX 4.3, Network Appliance storage devices (Net Apps)
Middleware: Tuxedo 6.4

Experience:
GE Capital ITS, Erlanger, KY (Sept 01 - till date)
Oracle Sr. Developer
Working as Oracle apps Consultant for implementation and maintenance of Oracle 11i and Clarify 10.1 suite of applications including GL, AR, AP, INV, and OE for GE Capital IT Solutions department. Involved in Analysis, design and development of various critical packages, procedures and functions using PL/SQL. As a member of Oracle 11i implementation team I worked on the following assignments.
· Worked on Invoice Interface for interfacing billing/Invoice records to Oracle applications AR module from Clarify Clear Contracts and Billing module.
· Worked on Customer Interface for interfacing and importing all the customers to Oracle Customer Master, from Clarify CRM.
· Worked on processing of the Billing records in Clarify Applications using PL/SQL Code. Worked on data mapping and design of staging and interface tables for data interchange like customer information, tax code and error handling. Fixing the bugs and modifying the PL/SQL code in global modules and stored procedures.
· Worked extensively on select, update and insert SQL scripts to verify and correct the applications set ups done by functional people and also to validate transaction data for projects, expenses, and invoices information entered by users.
· Designed, Developed and Tested custom reports and processes in GL, AR and Order Entry modules.
· Worked on FNDLOAD process to load Value Sets, Values, Lookups and Flexfields from Test database to Production database.
· Worked on modification of couple of Oracle delivered forms.
· Resolving production issues related to the existing data aroused by business changes and development changes.

Clarify Corporation, San Jose CA (July 99 – Aug 01)
Oracle Sr. Developer
Worked on Oracle10.7/Oracle 11i applications upgrade project implementation of oracle financial and manufacturing (AP, AR, GL OE, INV, PO) modules. As a team member I was responsible for designing and developing oracle back end Packages, common utility procedures and critical processes required to fulfill the client business requirements.
Technical Contributions:
Designed and developed various custom packages, procedures and functions using PL/SQL.
Developed SQL scripts to insert, update and to inactivate some bills, and also to load the current bills to facilitate configuration of optional item for placing orders.
Various ad-hoc SQL queries and bear SQL reports for taking business decisions were developed whenever requested.
Developed, Tested and executed many SQL scripts and PL/SQL Blocks to clean up Invoice transaction data. Developed custom processes, triggers and Loader programs in AR, GL and OM.
Debug codes to resolve issues related to software problems.
Performed all application module specific technical steps during the upgrade process.
Researched and resolved many technical issues encountered in the basic testing process.
Actively worked with Oracle support for resolution of critical issues by logging e-tars or directly contacting based on the urgency and severity of the problem.
Upgraded existing custom 4.5 forms and 2.5 reports to 6i version.
Developed new custom reports in AP, AR, OM and INV such as Sales Order Management, Sales Order Detail, Open Purchase Order and Logistics/Sub inventory status Reports.
Customized oracle Standard forms in AP, GL, OM, INV and Purchasing.
Functional and other Contributions:
Tested the functionality of all 11i modules to make sure basic transactions are working.
Did set ups to configure the functionality to the business requirements in AR, CE and OM.
Interacting with super users, participating in discussions for collecting the required information and its analysis for the design and development of customizations.
Helped the users in performing their daily transactions. Worked and resolved on their logged issues.
Creating new users, assigning responsibilities, Registering new custom application process and scheduling concurrent request submissions. Defined concurrent programs, functions, menus, Flex fields and registered forms. Creating Value sets, Values.

Magma Corporation, Cupertino, CA (Sept 98 – Jun 99)
Working on a project called GMF (Global Manufacturing and Financials), deals with the implementation of manufacturing and financial applications for one of their operating divisions. As part of the team, I am involved in development, and customization of the various modules to successful implementation of the project. Responsibilities include developing interfaces using PL/SQL stored procedures, packages and functions, Sql*Loader programs, customization of forms and generation of reports using Developer 2000. Following are some of the projects, which I am involved with.
· Working on reserving POs program and inbound Requisition import interface to import the requisitions from other systems.
· Involved in creating General Ledger Closing Transactions, which would feed Material transactions and WIP transactions to General Ledger. Close the purchasing accounting period, post the Inventory accounts and open the next accounting period.
· Worked on Item Incoin Interface to load the items to Oracle Inventory. It loads the Items to Master organization and populates into child organizations. It uses the template Item attributes to set the Item attributes.
· Worked on transportation matrix program to update the item processing Lead-time. It calculates and maintains the Item intransit lead-time and updates the Item processing lead-time attribute by adding lead-time and intransit lead-time.
· Involved in Data mapping between the existing system and Oracle Inventory.
· Worked on outbound Invoice (810/INVOIC) transactions in Oracle EDI Gateway to send the
· Invoices to Trading partners.

Srico Software (India) Ltd., Hyderabad (June94 - Aug98)
Client: Chemnor Drugs Ltd., Hyderabad, India
Oracle Application Developer
Involved in analysis, design, development and testing of new reports and customization of the existing reports for General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables, Purchasing. Worked in AOL (Application Object Library) and Oracle Financial System Administration.
Involved in Oracle Financial system administration and database administration to register new users, reports and programs.
Involved in interface between flat files to Financial interface tables using SQL*loader, PL SQL and Proc*c programming
Involved in setting up the profiles for suppliers, invoice and payments.
Customized Vendor/Customer, Invoice and payment reports by enhancing the sorting orders and creating additional parameters.
Worked with Open Interfaces like Auto Invoice & Customer Interface.

Client: Electricity Board
Billing System
Involved in designing and developing the application, which relates to the billing system consumer utilities. The system keeps track of various matters such as consumption periods for various types of consumers, energy consumption data, tariffs for various consumers, caution deposits, annual consumption deposits, and subsidies for agriculturists. This system looks after the defaulters list, with the amount due.

Client: UB Ltd.
Purchase and Stores Management system
This system covers all the activities related to the purchase and stores Department and includes the purchase indents, orders, amendments related to the purchase departments and includes the material Inward note, Goods receipt note and delivery channels related to the stores department. It also helps in maintaining the inventory stock. It also does the ABC analysis and chalks out the item in the stock and quantity depending on the price of the item. This system is integrated with the finance system.

Client: Raasi Cements Ltd.
Payroll Management System
This system was integrated to the existing payroll system. The system is totally parameterized. Any change or addition head would not disturb the system. Various reports like Income Tax work sheets and various Forms are included in the system. The system also looks after the complicated Calculations related to the HRA calculations. It also takes care of all the different exemptions to be given to the employee and different cases in which the standard deductions are given.
Re: Oracle Apps Oregon [message #106141 is a reply to message #105768] Thu, 17 October 2002 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ibmib
send me the syntax of FNDLOAD for uploading and downloading flexfields. I know how to do it for concurrent programs
Re: Oracle Apps Oregon [message #106611 is a reply to message #106141] Fri, 05 March 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Binod Mathew
FNDLOAD UID/PWD@DB 0 Y DOWNLOAD <lct path ><name>.lct <name>.ldt DESC_FLEX APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME=JG DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXFIELD_NAME=<NAME>
Re: Oracle Apps Oregon [message #106672 is a reply to message #105768] Fri, 19 March 2004 20:29 Go to previous message
KUNAL KAUSHAL
hi sir,
can you tell me more about interfacing in ap,ar,gl.
i am at present learning apps and am a developer of oracle,forms and reports
regards
kunal
Previous Topic: Oracle - Datawarehousing "COGNOS" exposure urgently needed
Next Topic: Urgent Req for an Oracle/Peoplesoft DBA 6+month contract
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 02:20:29 CDT 2024