Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps - OM / AR / Inv Technofunctional Gurus required for Europe !!
Oracle Apps - OM / AR / Inv Technofunctional Gurus required for Europe !! [message #105548] Tue, 05 March 2002 05:22 Go to next message
Zend Consulting Services
Hi,

I represent Zend Consulting Services a Premier Recruitment Consulting House specializing in IT and Senior Level positions.

We have immediate requirements for Oracle Apps Gurus - with good experience on Inventory, OM and AR. The experience needs to be as a TechnoFunctional Consultant.

The project is located in France and is for 6 to 8 months which can be extended. Need to close this in the next week.

Please send your resumes to zcs@vsnl.com ASAP
Re: Oracle Apps - OM / AR / Inv Technofunctional Gurus required for Europe !! [message #105695 is a reply to message #105548] Tue, 28 May 2002 13:49 Go to previous message
Ganesh Sabhahit
Hi,
I have about 12+ years of IT experience in US, Singapore, Japan and India. Currently I am in New Jersey and looking for a new contract. My expertise is in Oracle Apps, Both in Financials and also in Manufacturing. Hybrid skill set containing technical and functional side. I am open to all geographical locations. You can write to me at gnsnj@yahoo.com
My CV is on this web address: http://resumes.yahoo.com/gnsnj/ganeshsabhahit
Regards,
Ganesh Sabhahit.

Previous Topic: Cap Gemini E & Y Opening: Oracle Financials
Next Topic: Oracle 11i tech consultant needed in atlanta
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:24:32 CDT 2024