Home » Other » Marketplace » What does it take to become an Oracle Database Architect?
What does it take to become an Oracle Database Architect? [message #105536] Wed, 27 February 2002 10:56 Go to next message
H. Joy
... presumably years of experience as a dba and developer.

Also, I have been a developer and dba for many years using another database. Can anyone recommend the best way to get my feet wet with Oracle. With the economy being the way it is, it seems like a tough time to transition, but I'd like to try.
Re: What does it take to become an Oracle Database Architect? [message #105655 is a reply to message #105536] Wed, 08 May 2002 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Violet
I would like to know because I have a report to do on what I want my career to be and I want to be an architect. So I'm looking for some information.
Re: What does it take to become an Oracle Database Architect? [message #106547 is a reply to message #105655] Tue, 10 February 2004 09:19 Go to previous message
john conley
I would also like to learn what it takes to become an architect. The reason why, is because i have an interest in this topic and plus it is for a school project.
Previous Topic: Urgently Required
Next Topic: We are hiring Home typists for Indians Only
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:38:59 CDT 2024