Home » Other » Marketplace » Senior Oracle DBA's needed in Bangalore
Senior Oracle DBA's needed in Bangalore [message #105474] Tue, 29 January 2002 21:02 Go to next message
Kishore Wesley
Hello,
We have an exciting option from a client of ours for Senior Oracle DBA's for their Bangalore development centre.
The client is a Geneva based software development company with offices in Europe and Bangalore. Active in more than 10 countries, they have specialized in applications software for the investment and pension funds industry. They have established strong references in the European countries and seek to become the market leader in Europe and expand to Asia and the US.

Senior Oracle DBA:
Roles and Responsibilities

As a Senior Database Administrator you will be responsible for creation of database, installation of Oracle and configuration of JDeveloper. You will be responsible for supporting the needs of multiple development and application back-end architecture.

Skills and job requirements

You should have more than 6 yrs of experience with excellent knowledge of RDBMS-Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i. You should have sound knowledge of Database tuning, system performance, management and capacity planning, disaster recovery plan and implementation. You should have extensive experience in designing advanced back-up and security procedures; support the needs of multiple development and application back-end architecture. You should have handled large databases or live databases.

Prior programming experience and knowledge of Java will be an added advantage.
Re: Senior Oracle DBA's needed in Bangalore [message #105502 is a reply to message #105474] Mon, 11 February 2002 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shilpa Menezes
We are interested relocating our DBA resource for this requirement. Please confirm if you are interested so that we can discuss further details immediately.

Our resource has 5 yrs experience as an Oracle DBA/ Designer.

refer our website - www.triconinfotech.com

Regards and thanks
Shilpa Menezes
HRD
Tricon Infotech Private Limited
080-5713264
Email - shilpa@triconinfotech.com
Re: Senior Oracle DBA's needed in Bangalore [message #105868 is a reply to message #105474] Fri, 26 July 2002 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramu
I HAVE 5 YRS OF EXP...IN ORACLE DBA..VB,.NET LOOKING FOR OPENINGS ANY WHERE IN INDIA
Re: Senior Oracle DBA's needed in Bangalore [message #106476 is a reply to message #105474] Fri, 09 January 2004 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BHUBAN MOHAN SAMAL
Hello Sir/Madam
i am bhuban.Oracle 9i Certified Professional with nearly one and half years of experience in the field of DBA.BEing given to understand that there are vacancies in your esteemed organization,I here by submit my application for the above position's attachment myresume for ur kind perusal and consideration request you to kindly consider my applicatin favorable and sincerely hope that i will be giving a chace to serve in ur concern.if provide an opportunities i will prove worthy of my selection

thank u for look up for my request
and waiting for ur responce
thank u
BHUBAN
query:are there opputunites for a 2004-B.E(CSE) fresher Oracle9i DBA [message #107231 is a reply to message #105474] Thu, 16 September 2004 22:35 Go to previous message
channesh
Hi,
Are there oppurtunites for a B.E-CSE (2004) graduate with good academics and who has undergone Oracle9i DBA training at qsoft technolgies,Bangalore.If so can you please tell me where?
Previous Topic: Oracle/Financial expert in USA available
Next Topic: (2 - 6 Yrs Experience) AS400 / RPG400 Professionals for Bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:20:27 CDT 2024