Home » Other » Marketplace » Needed Oracle DBA/Bangalore/3-7 yrs exp
Needed Oracle DBA/Bangalore/3-7 yrs exp [message #105459] Tue, 22 January 2002 23:59 Go to next message
MAMTA TYAGI
Title: Senior Oracle DB Administrator( Billing Systems)
Company Description:Briefly, we are a multinational software Company with presence in more than 7 locations worldwide including, India, UK, Germany,USA, and APAC. We have two locations in India, Bangalore, Mumbai.
We are around 500 strong at present.
We are quoted on the Mumbai stock exchange and form part of those companies forming the 'mindex'. Our Focus areas are Financial Services, Telecom, e-Business enablement through application integration in Enterprises. TRIGYN technologies Limited Formerly eCapital Solutions ) is a venture, originally funded by the Chase Manhattan and the CIBC - Oppenheimer groups. The core philosophy of TRIGYN technologies Limited is focus. Focus on business knowledge, technology expertise and identifying unmet needs in a complex, ever-growing market. The services and solutions are based on innovative delivery methods that follow proven methodologies and processes.
Job Description: Trigyn Technology seeks solid Oracle DB Administrator for development, administration and implementation of billing systems.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience- 3-6 years
Contact : Call MAMTA at (080) 5528545 x 1124,or send in your resume to mamta.tyagi@trigyn.com
Required: Oracle, Billing Systems
Compensation : Best in the industry.
Re: Needed Oracle DBA/Bangalore/3-7 yrs exp [message #105462 is a reply to message #105459] Wed, 23 January 2002 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
siva
I am in USA. What would be the compensation if I come to India?
Needed Oracle DBA/Bangalore/3-7 yrs exp [message #105929 is a reply to message #105459] Sat, 17 August 2002 22:59 Go to previous message
Revansidha V. Koshti
Respected Sir/Madem,
I want whole Information about ur Company. Brecause I m B.E.in Electronics engineer Passed in June-2001from Shivaji University,Kolhapur.
Please,send any Information regarding me.
Waiting for ur reply.
REVAN.
Previous Topic: Oracle Clinical DBA needed
Next Topic: i want to
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:28:32 CDT 2024