Home » Other » Marketplace » My skills are PL/SQL,JSP,Java Servlets etc
My skills are PL/SQL,JSP,Java Servlets etc [message #105415] Wed, 02 January 2002 09:00 Go to next message
SandhyaRani
Hi,

I am looking for a job in the SanFrancisco bay area. My skill sets are:
Seven years of experience in the IT Industry and have worked in the Analysis, Design, Development,Testing and Maintenance of Business Application Systems. Possess strong skills in the database side. Worked extensively with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL Packages, Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Performance Tuning, SQL Loader, and Developer 2000. Experience in development and testing of web based applications using Java Servlets, Javascript, JSP, Perl/CGI and Silk Performer. Experience in Brio and Crystal reports. Have good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and a good team player.

If anyone knows of a job opening in the SanFranciso bay area, do let me know. I will greatly appreciate.
I have work authorisation in the US.

Thanks,
SandhyaRani

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: My skills are PL/SQL,JSP,Java Servlets etc [message #105420 is a reply to message #105415] Thu, 03 January 2002 23:23 Go to previous message
j.smith
wow. with all those exeriences why dont you start your own website and start generating some revenue of your own..

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: looking for unskilled manual jobs
Next Topic: Oracle DBA Needed in SanAntonio Texas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:35:06 CDT 2024