Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for an entry level opportunity in Oracle DBA-Houston area
Looking for an entry level opportunity in Oracle DBA-Houston area [message #105384] Mon, 10 December 2001 07:16 Go to next message
Tony
I am holding an B.S degreed from University of Houston and currently attending the Oracle DBA class. I will take the OCP exames soon. Can any one in this forum knows someone that in need of a fresh new face in the industry like me? Please HELP!!! I am willing to work for peanut or volunteer for my services. Please be my Santa! Thanks and have a wonderful Holiday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Looking for an entry level opportunity in Oracle DBA-Houston area [message #105427 is a reply to message #105384] Tue, 08 January 2002 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tony
hello
friend same case is there.i am also planning
to join this course,n want to know what is the
status of OCP DBA in ur country.what do u think
are the prospects for OCP DBA at International level.and what is the minimum salary.
My Name:sunny
qualification:post graduate
plz reply soon
see yah sunny_onlyin@hotmail.com
Re: Looking for an entry level opportunity in Oracle DBA-Houston area [message #105592 is a reply to message #105427] Wed, 03 April 2002 12:02 Go to previous message
MAD
Good Luck, I have the 8i certs and 1yr exp. All I have been able to find is low 30,000s
Previous Topic: Oracle Project Manager-Boston area
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:22:18 CDT 2024