Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i tech consultant needed in atlanta
Oracle 11i tech consultant needed in atlanta [message #105375] Thu, 29 November 2001 03:31 Go to next message
recruiter
Need a Oracle financials applications technical
consultant. Must have experience in writing
interfaces and extns to applications. Must
have atleast 3 years Oracle applications experience.
(rel 11i experience desired). Must be strong in
Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Financials Technical.
Local or willing to relocate to Atlanta.
Send resumes with expected salary/rate, legal
work status to teknogenesis@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle 11i tech consultant needed in atlanta [message #105499 is a reply to message #105375] Sun, 10 February 2002 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahiliya Lee
I have a number of Senior Oracle Engineers currently who are looking for contracts. They have all been working on Oracle 11i . If you would like further information you can email or call me at 408-441-7077.

Thanks
Ahiliya
Re: Oracle 11i tech consultant needed in atlanta [message #105512 is a reply to message #105375] Sun, 17 February 2002 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chenn
Hi,

I have 3 yrs of experience in Oracle Apps with
an year on 11i suite. I'm willing to relocate to atlanta.
Pls let me know if the position is still open
chenna
Re: Oracle 11i tech consultant needed in atlanta [message #105696 is a reply to message #105375] Tue, 28 May 2002 14:00 Go to previous message
Ganesh Sabhahit
Hi,
I have about 12+ years of IT experience in US, Singapore, Japan and India. Currently I am in New Jersey and looking for a new contract. My expertise is in Oracle Apps, Both in Financials and also in Manufacturing. Hybrid skill set containing technical and functional side. I am open to all geographical locations. You can write to me at gnsnj@yahoo.com
My CV is on this web address: http://resumes.yahoo.com/gnsnj/ganeshsabhahit
Regards,
Ganesh Sabhahit.

Previous Topic: Oracle Apps - OM / AR / Inv Technofunctional Gurus required for Europe !!
Next Topic: Re: PL/SQL resumes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:32:16 CDT 2024