Home » Other » Marketplace » NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JOB IN
NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JOB IN [message #105362] Thu, 22 November 2001 00:46 Go to next message
AZAM RAJA
MOHAMED AZAM MINHAS
IT Promoters Islamabad,
PAKISTAN, Islamabad
E-Mail: azamraja30@hotmail.com
Phone: 92-51-2650114 (Res.), 92-573-53125 (Off)

The Human Resource Manager

Sub: Application for suitable post
Dear Sir,
I wish to place forth my application for the position at your esteemed organization. I am an Economics Graduate from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan. Diploma in information technology. Course in Data Management from Oracle work force in Punjab information technology board (PITB) Pakistan.
I am working as a Oracle DBA (OCP) in The Information technology promoters, Islamabad, Pakistan since last 2 years. Currently I am working with the Oracle team as a DBA. I have designed databases in Oracle and managed. Before this I have complete two main projects in IESCO (Islamabad Electric supply company) and National library Islamabad. Worked in oracle8 and know working in 8i. Also used replication in national library project. Know doing oracle financial also.
With my professional experience and academic background, I am seeking a more challenging position that could offer me scope for career development too. Your organization seems to provide me the right work environment I am looking for. Given an opportunity to work with you, I promise to deliver my best.
I am enclosing herewith my detailed resume for your kind perusal. Please accept this as my application and kindly let me know of job prospect with you.

Thanking you in anticipation
best regards

Mohamed AZAM MINHAS
Information Technology Promoters, Islamabad
PAKISTAN
E-mail: azamraja30@hotmail.com
PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE:
A challenging assignment in the field of Oracle Database
SKILLS SUMMARY:
2 years of experience in Oracle Database.·
Experience in· Relational Database Management ORACLE 8I, 8.0.5, on UNIX, Windows NT & Windows95.
Exposure in Relational Database in Oracle 8.0.5· and 8i.
Doing Oracle Financial.
· Exposure in ASP, HTML, DHTML, Visual Basic, Basic networking MS Access, SQL Server.
TRAINING DETAILS
Introduction to Oracle SQL and PLSQL of 8 by Oracle·(PITB)
Oracle 8 Database Administration by (PITB)
Oracle 8 Backup and Recovery by (PITB) Workshop by Oracle Systems Ltd., UAE·
· Network Administration by (PITB)
Oracle 8 Performance and Tuning by (PITB)
Workshop on Oracle 8i in (PITB)
Basic networking essential and Visual Basic by (PITB)
EDUCATION:
Diploma in RDBMS AND ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION by Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) LAHORE
Diploma in Information Technology and E-commerce from MAYER’S Technology int. Chakwal PAKISTAN.
B.A. degree in Economics from Punjab University, Lahore· Pakistan
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Working as a Oracle DBA in The Information Technology Promoters (ITP), the company is a software house doing (Mt.) and education institution.
Before this I have complete two main projects in IESCO (Islamabad Electric supply company) and National library Islamabad. Design databases managing data and automate replication. Client server connection. Backup strategy and performance tuning.
SYSTEM EXPOSURE:
Operating systems: MS-DOS, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0 Windows 2000,UNIX and Linux.

Databases: Oracle 8 i, 8.0.5, MS Access and SQL Server.
Visual Basic, Graphics: Adobe PhotoShop, CorelDraw
Web Development: Used HTML and develop some sits.
Developed Commercial Application using ASP with VB script.

STRENGTHS:

Excellent· written and oral communication skills.
Experience in Management of databases and designing and make it automate.
Faster learning of new Technologies, Leadership and teamwork.

CURRENT PROJECTS:
TECHNOLOGY TRANSITION RPOJECT:
Description & Contribution:
Working as a DBA in Information Technology Promoters (ITP)
Managing databases of clients as a member of software house
Software houses mainly working in oracle and Java applications.
Know working on a hospital project in Oracle and managing their data and transferring data from Cobol to oracle using tool SQL Loader.
Also faculty member in (ITP) education institute.

Organization: Information Technology Promoters Islamabad.
Client: SIFA INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL.
Operating environment: NT 4.0 and UNIX
Software: Oracle, Java, VB.

Duration: 6 Months
Team Size: 11
PERSONAL DETAILS
Nationality: Pakistani
Date of Birth 14th October 1977
Sex: Male
Marital Status: single
Address for communication: Mohamed AZAM MINHAS
ITP
Nusr chamber, f/7 markaz, Jinnah Super Islamabad.
Pakistan.
: 92-573-53125 (Res.), 92-51-2650114 (Off),
E-Mail: azamraja30@hotmail.com or azam_minhas@hotmail.com
Permanent Address: Mohamed AZAM MINHAS
S/o. MUHAMMAD RAZZAQ
P-O-BOX Thanil Fatohi
Chakwal Pakistan
Phone (Res): 092 - 573 – 53125

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 [message #105565 is a reply to message #105362] Thu, 14 March 2002 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noman
I'm Doing OCP Exams Almost Done i'v done(Dba, Backup & Performance Tuning) And i want to work in an oracle enviroment.
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105587 is a reply to message #105362] Mon, 01 April 2002 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muhammad moazzam ali
i am bachelor of commerce and also done oracle8 and 8i is their any post for me.
I am OCP(DBA) Oracle 8i [message #105637 is a reply to message #105362] Thu, 02 May 2002 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shoukat Aslam
hello sir
nice to read your site and i wish you will do something for me.
i am also interesed in oracle developer2000&6i.
please guide me and help me for job.
i would be thankful to you
ok
shoukat
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105641 is a reply to message #105362] Fri, 03 May 2002 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shoukat Aslam
hello sir
how are you
i passed MCS and
also certified in OCP(DBA)Oracle 8i
please think about me for this job and guide me .
ok
shoukat
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105686 is a reply to message #105362] Fri, 24 May 2002 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kamran Gul
Respected Sir,

Regarding my introduction I am young, fresh, enthusiastic postgraduate having Master Degree in Computer Science from IBMS/CS Agricultural University Peshawar.

I have the honour to say being the student of English Medium Institutions throughout my educational carrier having strong command over written and spoken English. As for as extracurricular activities are concerned, I have excelled in diverse type of activities at School, College and University level (such as functions, seminars, forums, conferences etc).

Sir, I might be the right person for your organization because,

Ø I am well disciplined, self motivated, creative and strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills.

Ø Have ability to lead and develop highly committed and motivated workforce.

Ø Have ability to develop strong working relationship with work force as well as management.

Ø Have ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and assignments.

Ø Have strong command over current affairs and keen awareness of socioeconomic problem of Pakistan.

Sir, in the last but not least, I have strong desire to work in multiple organizations like yours and you will find me up to your required standard if given a chance.

i have the skills of working in a software house in oracle SQL/PLSQL.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely

Kamran Gul

Mailing Address:

House No 14-G - 887

Wah Cantt

Dist. Rawalpindi

Curriculum Vitae

Kamran Gul
Master Of Computer Science (MCS)
IBMS/CS Agricultural University Peshawar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Father’s Name: - Babri Gul
Date of birth: - 06/01/1978
Place of Birth: - Wah Cantt
Domicile: - NWFP (Lakki Marwat)
N.I.C. No: - 213-78-133688
Religion:- Islam
Home Address:-
House # 887 Area 14-G
Wah Cantt
Dist. Rawalpindi
Pakistan
Email Address: -
kamigul@hotmail.com
Phone (Res.): - 0596-543092

Professional Experience.

Since January 2000 to January 2002.

Project Web Page Designing
Company/Firm Weed Science Dept. Agri. Univ. Peshawar

Educational Qualification.

Certificate / Degree Year of Passing Institution
MCS 1st Div 2002 IBMS/CS NWFP Agricultural University PESHAWAR
B.Sc 2nd Div 1999 F.G Degree College Wah Cantt
F.Sc 2nd Div 1996 POF Science Degree college Wah Cantt
SSC 1st Div 1994 F.G Boys High School No. 9 Wah Cantt

Computer Languages.
C++
Java
V Basic
Data Base.
Oracle 8i
Developer 2000
Language Skills.

Language Writing Reading Speaking
Urdu Excellent Excellent Excellent
English Excellent Excellent Good
Pushto Excellent Excellent Excellent
Hindco Excellent Excellent Excellent

References.

Assist. Prof. Farkhund Iqbal
Chairman Computer Science Dept.
NWFP Agricultural University Peshawar Pakistan
Assist. Prof. Shujahat Ali
MSC (Computer Science)
President Net Working
Lecturer Miss. Sadia Khalil
MCS (Computer Science)
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105766 is a reply to message #105587] Sun, 23 June 2002 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bishu kumar
sir
i am a student of st xaviers colage ranchi.b.com 1
i want a little job. so iam a labouris student. if any vecanci plz tell me. i always oblised to you.
your's fathfull
bishu kumar
jay prakash nager
rani sati mandir
ratu road ranchi
jharkand(834001)
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105780 is a reply to message #105362] Fri, 28 June 2002 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
malik abid rasool
dear sir,

i am oracle certified professional (developer track) from punjab information technology board LAHORE. i am also master in economics fom bzu MUltan. i have two year experience in oracle and economics . i have completed many projects.
i.want,job,driaver,&labar.wachkeoar,any.jo,in,sigapur. [message #105821 is a reply to message #105362] Sat, 13 July 2002 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alamdin/.so/qayamudin
i.am,khan.iam,muslim,medal,school,in,kharachi,my,sate,ofbirt,01/01/1967.sar,ples.halp,me,iwant,job.ples.ples.kalp.me/
NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE DEVELOPER MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JOB IN SINGA [message #105909 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 11 August 2002 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asif Karim
The Human Resource Manager

Sub: Application for Oracle Database Administrator
Dear Sir,

With reference to your advertisement in Foreighn Jobs dated 02/08/2002

I am working as a System Analyst in Techna Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. Caluctta, India,since last 4 years.Which is subsidary company of Techna International Inc. United State Of America(USA). Currently I am working(as Database Administrator) with Oracle 8i and 9i, Oracle 8i Management Server,Oracle 9i Application Server, JDBC, Sibel 2000 CRM Tools.
I have very good Knowledge in Oracle Database Programming and Administrator.

With my professional experience and academic background, I am seeking a more challenging position that could offer me scope for career development too. Your organization seems to provide me the right work environment I am looking for. Given an opportunity to work with you, I promise to deliver my best.

I am enclosing herewith my detailed resume for your kind perusal. Please accept this as my application and kindly let me know of job prospect with you.

Thanking you in anticipation

Best regards

Asif Karim
16th Jawahar Nagar, P.O. AzadNagar, Jamshedpur
State Jharkhand.Pin 832110
E-Mail: sakarim_2k@hotmail.com
sakarim_2k@yahoo.com

Cell No. 9830172078
Phone No. +91-33-3576208(pp asif)
+91-0657-463672
=======

CURRICULUM VITAE

Asif Karim
System Analyst,
16th Jawahar Nagar,
P.O. AzadNagar, Jamshedpur,
Jharkhand. Pin 832110.
Phone No. +91-657-463672
Cell No. 9830172078

Objective: Seeking a suitable position as an Oracle DBA / Developer in a progressive organization, which provides opportunities for professional growth, personal development, time bound projects and creative challenges.
Profile:

B. E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Bangalore University, Bangalore, India.

Around four (4) years of experience in IT industry.

Major experience as a database programmer, designer and administration.

Currently working on Oracle v8i, v9i, Oracle 8i Management Server,
Oracle 9i Application Server, JDBC, Java, EJB, Servlet, Sibel 2000 CRM Tools.

Technical skills:

Hardware : Intel PCs.
GUI : Developer 2000, Forms 4.5/ 5.0/ 6.0,Designer 2000, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Visual Age for Java 2.1 Enterprise Edition
RDBMS : Oracle 7.x/8.0.x, Oracle 8i, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase 11.2
Prog. Languages : PL/SQL, C, Java
Tools & Servers : Developer 2000, Forms 4.5/ 5.0/ 6.0, Designer 2000, OEM, MS SQL Enterprise Manager, IBM Visual Age for Java, Oracle Server 8.0, MS SQL Server 7.0,Auto Cadd, Siebel 2000 CRM(Tools), Oracle Financial 11.0 (Ledger Module)

Exposures:
1) Very good knowledge in installation and configuration of software:
Oracle v8.0x, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i,Oracle8i Management Server, Oracle 9i
Application Server Designer 2000, Developer 2000, Websphere 3.0 application
server, Apache JServer v1.3, IBM Visual Age for Java, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase
11.2, Db Artisan V5.4.1 tool, Windows NT server and client (workstation) etc.
2) Experience in Project Management.
3) Exposure of Oracle Financial (GL Module).
4) Exposure of Siebel 2000 installation and implementation.
5) Experience in installation and configuration of Visual Source Safe.

Project Experience:

1) Techna Institute Website

Customer : Techna International Corporation (USA)
Duration : From September 2001 to March 2002
Description : It is a comprehensive education, recruitment and career
portal designed to cater to the needs of the student
community as well as working professionals. It covers an entire
gamut of related activities divided into five basic zones
on the portal.

Platform & Tools : Pentium Pro Gateway 2000/200, JSPs, Servlets, Java using GNUJSP 1.0, Jserv 1.1.1, JDK 1.2.2, Jav Mail 1.1.3, Java Activation Framework 1.0.1, JavaScript, CSS, DHTML, HTML, Oracle 8I, Apache Web Server 1.3.12, IBM Visual Age 3.0, Win NT 4.0/2000

Team Size : 10
Role : Database Administrator(DBA)
Responsibility : • Major responsibility to make ERD diagram of the table structure Oracle Designer 2000 tool. Database Administration and maintenance. Responsibility to take Backup & Recovery. Wrote Stored Procedure. Resolved several issues like how to Performance improvement and various other issues.
• Assisting the development team in developing Dynamic Sql Query.
• Extensive experience with Oracle installation, configuration and programming
• Coordination with Oracle Technical support
• Coordination with system administrator
• Suggested tuning by Oracle Corporation
• Problem analysis through maintenance server update

2) Visa Processing System

Customer : Techna International Corporation (USA)
Duration : August 2000. To July 2001
Description : Development of a web based immigration software.
This is a software developed following in Model View Control (MVC) architecture. The front end was developed using jsp,applets.Servlets java classes were used in the middle tier and Oracle was used as back-end.Apache Jserv was used as servlet engine and GNUJSP was used to compile JSPs.The functionalities of the software include generation of the immigration forms (US DOL and INS forms), scanning documents and storing them in the database and maintaining the necessary documentation.The scanned copies of all the legal documents are stored in the database for further verification and audit.The software can be used by potential employers and also consultancy organizations which deal with the US immigration process.
Platform & Tools : Dell(P-III) PCs, Windows NT/2000.
Oracle 8i, Apache Webserver,Apache JServ, GNUJSP,JDK 1.2.2,Java Mail
Team Size : 7
Role : Database Administrator(DBA)
Responsibility : • Major responsibility to make ERD diagram of the table structure Oracle Designer 2000 tool. Database Administration and maintenance. Responsibility to take Backup & Recovery. Wrote Stored Procedure. Resolved several issues like how to Performance improvement and various other issues.
• Assisting the development team in developing stored procedures, packages and triggers

3) Link Procedures

Customer : Varian Oncology Systems(USA)
Duration : May 2000. To March 2002
Description : This is an offshore project. The client (USA) is a leading manufacturer of scientific medical equipments for treatment of oncology patients. All the data to operate and to cure a patient are maintained in a sybase data base repository. The Varian application which comes with the equipment uses this sybase repository. Apart from this Sybase repository they have LINK procedures to interact with user applications and Sybase repository. For each user (Client of Varian) several procedures are needed to interact with this Sybase repository.
Platform & Tools : Windows NT 4.0, Unix(SunSolaris) 2.3 & 2.6 DbArtisan 4.1, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Sybase 11.2
Team Size : 5
Role : Module Leader
Responsibility : i) Study of user requirements based on Joblist provided by the client. (ii) Prepare requirement analysis and design for the same, test plan and unit/system testings. (iii)Preparation of quality documents, work assignments to team members and monitoring of the project (iv) Interaction with the client for delivery schedules and any technical issues (v) Technical and user manual preparation

4) Contract Programmer eXchange (CPX - Java Version)

Customer : Techna International Corporation
Duration : July 1, 1999 to March 2000.
Description : Developing a 3-tier web based application to automate recruitment process of software professionals. A buyer, who wants to hire software professionals, can float a Request For Quote (RFQ) trough the system, against which vendors will bid. The buyer can screen the resumes, schedule and conduct interviews and finally made a contract. Once contract is signed, the automated system takes care for payment. Signed contracts are subject to change over time.
Platform & Tools : Windows NT 4.0, Visual Age for Java 2.1, Lotus Domino Go Web Server, Websphere Application Server 2.0, Weblogic Tenga Application Server 4.0, Oracle 8.0 (as a backend), Designer 2000(v2.1).
Team Size : 20
Role : Database Administration (DBA)
Responsibility : • Major responsibility to make ERD diagram of the table structure by using Reverse Engineering process in Oracle Designer 2000 tool. Design of Development and Production Database considering 100 clients are going to use this service (CPX-product).Database Administration and maintenance. Responsibility to take Backup & Recovery. Wrote Stored Procedure for the BID and CONTRACT module. Writing Ejb code for the Contract module. Resolved several issues like how to use Ref Cursor for getting Resultset, Performance improvement and various other issues.
• Assisting the development team in developing stored procedures, packages and triggers
• Configured memory and disk resource to optimize sort operations.
• Calculating memory, and harddisk requirements for physical databases.
• Reorganization of database objects and space management.
• Tuning the buffer cache, rollback segments, optimizing sort operations and tuning the redo log buffer.
• Creating Databases and configuring the parameters for the databases.
• Oracle Installation, Tuning, Security & Space Management.
• Exporting & Importing Oracle objects.
• Creating users & implementing security at database level
• Recovery of Databases through Cold and Warm Backup.
• Archiving logs backup and maintenance
• Use of EXPLAIN PLAN, ANALYZE TABLE/INDEX for better support to development
• Backup plans, scripts, scheduling, documentation and operation follow up
 Recovery plans, procedures, testing and standby follow up

5) Contract Programmer eXchange (MS Version)

Customer : Techna International Corporation
Duration : January '99 to July’99
Description : Developing a 3-tier web based application to automate recruitment process of software professionals. A buyer, who wants to hire software professionals, can float a Request For Quote (RFQ) trough the system, against which vendors will bid. The buyer can screen the resumes, schedule and conduct interviews and finally made a contract. Once contract is signed, the automated system takes care for payment. Signed contracts are subject to change over time.
Platform & Tools : Windows NT 4.0,HTML, ASP, MS SQL Server (as the back-end), MS Visual Basic, MS-Word 6.0, S-Designer.
Team Size : 28
Role : Team Member.
Responsibility : Programming Database Operating during project development

6) Conversion of Release Management System (RLM)

Customer : Nomura Research Institute, London(U.K.)
Duration : October 1998 to December 1998
Description : RLM is a system developed to cater to the different functionality of the version control for the software being developed of our client Nomura Research Institute Europe Limited. It involves the following three different modules: * Fault Handling * Analysis of Faults * Allocation, Receipt and Delivery Of modules * MIS Reports Future plan is to put the system in the WEB with OWAS (Oracle Web Application Server).
Platform & Tools : Oracle 8.0.3.0.50, Developer 2000 (version 2.1), Windows NT, Windows 95 and UNIX
Team Size : 4
Role : Team Member.
Responsibility : Programming, Testing and Debugging.

7) Techna Student Management System

Customer : Techna Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Duration : Feb. 98 - August 98
Description : The TSMS is developed to control students come for the technical training program. The system takes cares of information such as inquiry, enrollment, payment, faculty, examination, course material, batch etc.
Platform & Tools : Oracle 7.x, Developer 2000,
Team Size : 4
Role : Team Member
Responsibility : Database Design and Programming

Education:

B. E. (Mechanical Engineering), from Ms Ramaiah Institute of Technology
in February ‘96 under Bangalore University, Bangalore.
Training:
1) Oracle Applications: Training on Oracle Applications v11.0 GL Module during November ’98- February ’99.
2) Java: Training on Java language during July ’99- August ’99.

Jan-’96 to Apr’97 Deptt. of Mechanical Engineering , Al Kabir Polytechnic, Jamshedpur, India.
Responsibilities: Worked as Lecturer in the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering. Responsible in theoretical and practical aspects of teaching Mechanical Engineering related matters. Assisted in execution of various projects assigned to students.

Extra activities:

Social : Very friendly, sociable and enjoyable.
Sports : Badminton, Cricket, Football.
Technical : OTN (Oracle Technical Network) member. Reveal Net member, Oracle Magazine reader.
Hobbies : Net surfing, Ghazals, Travelling.

Achievements:
1) I have passed Master level with score 4.7 at the scale of 5 , in Brainbench Oracle PL/SQL Test dated 17/08/2001.
2) I have passed Oracle Designer with score 2.93 at the scale of 5 , in Brainbench Test dated
07/09/2001.

Personal Details:

Name : Asif Karim
Address(Permanent) : 16th Jawahar Nagar, P.O. AzadNagar, Jamshedpur,
Jharkhand. Pin 832110.
Phone No. : +91-657-463672 cell no. 9830172078
Email : sakarim_2k@hotmail.com
sakarim_2k@yahoo.com

Passport No. : S-128514
Date and Place of issue : July 3, 1994, Bangalore, India.
Valid up to : July 12, 2004
Date of Birth : August 16, 1970
Driving License : 1584/92
Countries Visit : Saudi Arabia.
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105951 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 25 August 2002 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borhan uddin
im an electric workar and com.artist.
i want a good job
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105952 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 25 August 2002 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borhan uddin
i want a good job
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105953 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 25 August 2002 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borhan uddin
i want a good job
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105954 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 25 August 2002 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borhan uddin
i want a good job
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105955 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 25 August 2002 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borhan uddin
i want a good job
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #105956 is a reply to message #105362] Sun, 25 August 2002 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borhan uddin
i want a good job
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #106447 is a reply to message #105686] Sun, 05 October 2003 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abdulrafi
Abdul Rafi

Academic Data:

 Masters in Information Technology from IQRA University Peshawar Campus. (Cumulative GPA = 3.82)

 Bachelor of Science from Edwardes College Peshawar in 1999-2000

 F. A (Inter Science) from Edwardes College Peshawar in 1997-1998

 Matriculation (Science group) from Peshawar Board 1995-1996

Experience:

-Job Experience:

 Senior software developer (3 years app) at Silk Soft Technologies (Aug2000 to Jan2003), http://www.silksoft.com.pk

 Web developer (8 months app, BPS-17) at Frontier Soft (Jan 2003 to August 2003), http://www.frontiersoft.com, http://www.peshawarjobs.com

 Visiting Faculty Member (9 months app, BPS-18) at Iqra University Peshawar, (Jan 2003 to Sep 2003), http://www.amipsh.edu.pk

-Software Development:

 Entry Test Software for Iqra University Pesh and Kohat University of Science and Technology Kohat Pakistan using VB 6.0 and SQLServer2000.
 Software on Quiz Competition enabled with Animated Screens and Speech Recognition.
 School Management System for Greenwich Grammar School Pesh using VB 6.0 and SQLServer2000.
 Inventory Control System for Sabri Book Agency Pesh using Oracle8i.
 Semester Schedule for Iqra University, Pakistan.

-Web Page Development:

 Static Web Site for Silksoft technologies Pesh Pakistan, which can be visited at http://www.silksoft.com.pk
 Complete Web Site for Grand Hotel Peshawar Pakistan
 Dynamic Web Site using ASP.NET and SQL Server2000 for Chief Burger Peshawar Pakistan

-Designing of LAN’s using Windows NT & Windows 2000:

 Designing of a Local Area Network for Khyber College of commerce, University road Peshawar.
 Designing of a Local Area Network for SilkSoft Technologies Peshawar.

-Project Management:

 Team supervision of software developers in the development of the following softwares.
 Traffic Police License Department using Oracle8.
 Inventory control System using VB 6.0 & Access 2000. (General)

-Teaching experience:

 Served as a Teacher of Network Programming using Java, Web Page development using (ASP,PHP,ASP.NET), Object Oriented Programming, Cryptography, Data Communication etc in Iqra University Peshawar campus

Awards & distinctions:

 Four Times Scholarship holder for Securing 4.0 GPA in 4 out of 6 terms studied in Iqra University.
 An honorary certificate for developing a computerized Entry Test for Iqra University.
 Secured 2nd Position in all Pakistan Qirrat competition in 1995.

Co-Curricular activities:

 President of MAFRON, a students’ society at Iqra University.
 Remained vice captain of Edwardes College Cricket Team in 1999.

Personal Information:

Name: Abdul Rafi
Father’s Name: Abdul Salam
Nationality: Pakistani.
Contact No: 050-7294909, 050-6956381
Marital Status: Single.
Visa Status: Visit (valid till December)
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA 8i [message #106536 is a reply to message #105909] Sat, 07 February 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aniya Pradhan
i have done ocp 8i dba i have 1.8 years of experience
please let me infom about the current openings
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #106718 is a reply to message #106447] Sun, 28 March 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aeman Ijaz
Curriculum Vitae
Name: Aeman Ijaz
F/Name: Ijaz-ul-Haq Qureshi
Religion: Islam
Nationality: Pakistani
E-mail Address: shaeman444@yahoo.com
Qualification:
S.No Degree/Certificate Institution Year Division
1. Master in Sciences Preston University 2001 1st
2. B.Sc Islamia Degree College 1999 2nd
3. F.Sc Army Public College 1997 2nd
4. Metric Frontier Model School 1995 1st

Practical Experiences: NIL
Personal Profile:
Computer Skills:
Operating System:
Window 98,Window NT, Professional 2000.
Databases:
Oracle, Access, SQL.
E-commerce:
FrontPage, HTML, DHTML.
Languages:
Visual Basic, C++, Visual C++, Visual J++.
Networking:
Window NT, Data Communication.
Packages:
MS Office.

Subjects Studied During MS are:
Introduction To IT (information technology), Managing Information System, Software Engineering, Microprocessor, Artificial Intelligence, E-commerce, Oracle, FrontPage, HTML, Visual Basic, C++, Visual C++, Visual J++, Window NT, Data Communication, Object Oriented Programming in C++, MS Office, Advance Computer Networking (MCSE) & Computer Architecture.

References are available at request:
Mr. Muhammad Anwar Hussain (Director & Professor)
Preston University Peshawar Campus
Mr.Ijaz-ul-haq Qureshi (Xen Irrigation)
Peshawar Division

To
The Managing Director,

Peshawar.

Subject: Appointment

Sir,

It has been learnt from the reliable sources that some posts of computer specialists are

lying vacant in your organization/ department.

The undersigned has recently qualified from the Preston University Peshawar Campus with

distinction in Master in Sciences in computer and information technology.

The bio_data and certificates/degree are also enclosed for your perusal.

Therefore, it is requested that I may kindly be given the opportunity in serving your

organization.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,

Aeman Ijaz

Peshawar
Date. March 28 , 2004
Re: NEED A JOB AS ORACLE DBA(OCP) 8 8i AND ALSO DOING ORACLE FINANCIAL. MOST LIKELY I WANT TO GET JO [message #106724 is a reply to message #106447] Mon, 29 March 2004 10:04 Go to previous message
Mohammad Farooq (BIT- Iqr
So Mr. Rafi........
U specified all the projects of Aurangzeb so y don't u mention his personal site www.zebonline.com in ur web development experience. I think its the only site u forgot to mention ;)

Best of Luck Mamoooo
Thifa from Dubai
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:d

Previous Topic: Canada -Oracle Manufacturing- Contract
Next Topic: Oracle Mobile Supply Chain
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:55:30 CDT 2024