Home » Other » Marketplace » Information Architect - Boston
Information Architect - Boston [message #105295] Wed, 17 October 2001 04:25 Go to next message
Dr. PVR Murthy
A NASDAQ listed software company requires Information Architect

Job description

Role:

The role of the Information architect is to act as the Chief Data modeller in the Enterprise Datawarehousing project. The architect would implement all
data modeling standards and guide the entire team in best practices of modelling. The architect would raise the standards of the team by reivewing work done by other modellers and giving thier inputs.

The role calls for a thorough understanding of Dimensional/Datawarehosuing modelling concepts and implementation of integrated, conformed and
architected datamarts. At times small projects need to be coordinated by the architect to maintain the global dimensions and other global objects.

This position calls for a very thorough understanding of business processes and end user requirements in terms of reporting . Excellent communication
skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage JAD sessions is essential.

In short the role is a key central position reporting to the Project Manager and ensuring that the data models are the best of breed.

Education: Technical and Buisness Administration Degree (preferred)

Experience:

1) Atleast 10 years of experience in the IT industry
2) Atleast 5 years in Data Modelling and design
3) Minimum of 3 Years in Datawarehouse modelling in large enterprise wide
datawarehousing projects.
4) About 2-3 Years experience in reporting tools (preferably Business
Objects)
5) Expertise in using ERWIN
6) Project leadership experience is a plus
7) Excellent Communication, Team Player and interpersonal skills.

Interested candidates please send their reumes to

murthy@clickitjobs.com

To present our credentials we would invite you to visit our web site at

www.clickitjobs.com

Dr. PVR Murthy

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Information Architect - Boston [message #105392 is a reply to message #105295] Thu, 13 December 2001 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steven Patterson
Prior to submiiting my resume, is it possible to set up an initial phone visit first.

Thank you.

Steven Patterson

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Information Architect - Boston [message #105551 is a reply to message #105295] Wed, 06 March 2002 14:29 Go to previous message
Mey Lakshmanan
Hi Dr,

Your requirement suits my expreince, however, the OLAP (reporting) is not my area, I have worked
on Microstrategies a little bit.

I would like to talk with you intially before
forwarding my resume.

My email id is meyy_1999@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Re: ORACLE DREAM JOBS!
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Developer with VB needed in Miss.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:11:15 CDT 2024