Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA Needed in SanAntonio Texas
Oracle DBA Needed in SanAntonio Texas [message #105133] Mon, 16 July 2001 03:24 Go to next message
Anna Karotusos
Computer environment for the IS department is Novell NetWare 5.1 and GroupWise e-mail 5.5. Other applications include MS Office 97 Suite, Windows 95/98, McAfee VirusScan, in addition to custom company-specific insurance applications. Hardware environment includes Compaq servers, Dell and HP desktop PCs, Dell Notebook PCs, as well as HP LaserJet printers and Cisco routers and switches (WAN). The Company is in the process of upgrading its’ network and server hardware, PC’s, notebooks, and printers, email and network operating system.

Responsibilities include assisting in support and maintenance as well as physical and logical database design. Support the department’s “customer first” mission.

Requirements: *Customer focused attitude interested in supporting co-workers in a team environment and working directly with internal customers and external vendors. *Excellent verbal and written communication skills. *Must be able to coordinate and resolve multiple issues simultaneously. *Must remain flexible and organized and possess the ability to remain calm in an active, fast paced and changing environment. *Must have experience supporting business critical Oracle applications running in a Unix environment. Must have minimum of three years of experience supporting Oracle 8i, and at least two years experience in developing and supporting Oracle Forms applications. Background in Oracle Financials is highly desirable. College degree preferred, experience may substitute for education.
Interested Applicants must apply via email,
you will receive a profile sheet within one day of submitting your resume to annak@zoe-tech.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle DBA Needed in SanAntonio Texas [message #105422 is a reply to message #105133] Sat, 05 January 2002 02:29 Go to previous message
Louis
Hi,

Please visit http://www.kumaran.com/ievents.asp

they provide full networking solutions and you dont need a database adminstrator,the tool itself will act as an adminstrator, you can contact my friend Mr.balakumar(balakumar@kumaran.com)for further info, they have a office at texas. you can refer my name.

Have a nice day,
Louis

Previous Topic: My skills are PL/SQL,JSP,Java Servlets etc
Next Topic: Re: ORACLE DREAM JOBS!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:44:54 CDT 2024