Home » Other » Marketplace » ORACLE JOB
ORACLE JOB [message #105062] Thu, 31 May 2001 08:55 Go to next message
Fernando Piza
My name is Fernando Piza, I'm a Information Technology Recruiter for TRS Staffing. I am currently trying to fill a position for a Oracle Consultant. My search led me to this site. Here are some of the specifics of the position, It's located in Oklahoma City - a 3 month position. Experience required include but are not limited to:

1. Strong HR person who can do conversions on parole, employee info and balances.
2. Must have experience with all three
3. Experience with 11i
4. Start immediately
Skills: Converting and Oracle

If you feel you meet the minimum requirements and your interested in this opportunity, please call me or send me an email.

If you know of anyone else interested in this position - please feel free to forward my email

Hope to hear from you!
Please reply to my email - chances are I won't be able to check this site until next week.
thanks

Fernando Piza
888-677-9442 ext 105
fpiza@trsstaffing

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: ORACLE JOB [message #105225 is a reply to message #105062] Wed, 05 September 2001 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
issaoui adel
i'm tunisen men.
i'm analyst on comptuter science.
i have five years on oracle developement.
i develop many programs with oracle tools.
i'm immediatly disponible.

thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: ORACLE JOB [message #105503 is a reply to message #105062] Thu, 14 February 2002 02:46 Go to previous message
Adel
my name is issaoui adel, i'm tunisian informaticien, with a good exprience with oracle tools. i developped many applications. i can start immediately.

Hope to hear from you!
Please reply to my email.
thanks

issaoui adel
issaoui2001@yahoo.fr
Previous Topic: Re: ORACLE DREAM JOBS!
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Developer with VB needed in Miss.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:51:07 CDT 2024