Home » Other » Marketplace » Needed Oracle Sr. Consultants for Midwest Cities
Needed Oracle Sr. Consultants for Midwest Cities [message #104955] Wed, 21 March 2001 06:01 Go to next message
Sonia Laflamme
My client is looking for Sr. Consultants specializing in the Oracle Order Management application for their St. Louis, Chicago, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee locations.

Responsibilities will include analyzing electronic sales volume from multiple sources and will work with client to examine these business functions as part of an oracle 11i implementation: inventory requirements, delivery, configurations, tax, freight and pricing. Will also need experience in developing communications for customers, suppliers and service partners.

Skills Required:
 BS or MS in Computer Science, MIS or related business field.
 Education or experience in a relational database management system (Oracle preferred).
 Be fluent in SQL.
 Implementation experience with Oracle 11i or 3i and preferably 1 Oracle 11i upgrade
 Business acumen in leading business requirements and workflow discussions.
 1-3 years of Microsoft outlook products
 Training or practical usage of Oracle Tools (e.g. Developer 2000, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL)

Estimated Travel: 75-100%

Please Note: Candidates must be permanent US residents.

If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please forward a Word version of your resume to me and I will call you.

Thanks,
Sonia Laflamme
Praeses Corporation
1-888-821-1044 ext.313

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Needed Oracle Sr. Consultants for Midwest Cities [message #104968 is a reply to message #104955] Wed, 11 April 2001 08:39 Go to previous message
Andy Srinivasan
Am presently working as Sr.consultant for oracle projects placed at Dallas,Texas. Will be pleased to hear of your needs and terms. Am an MS (Computer Science) with nearly 5 years experience handling Oracle/Oracle Financial Projects independently. Pl repond

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed!
Next Topic: ORACLE FINANCIALS CONSULTANT/JUNIOR CONSULTANT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:05:05 CDT 2024