Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Re: solution for JREW error on Pentium 4 installations
Re: solution for JREW error on Pentium 4 installations [message #99405] Mon, 22 October 2001 10:41 Go to next message
Efren Garcia Lugo
Thats a good idea, but you would find many problem launching some oracle applications the problem here as we know is the dll on pentium 4, you can find on your hard drive all the *.cl files this is the configuration... and search for the command that saids -classpath, before this add -nojit this command would make donot load java interface... u would lost some performance but u have a pentium4 that dont matters...

if you have problems installing because the setup dont launch... make this...

copy form cd the install directory to your temporally folder C:temp and change this lines on the oraparm.ini:

source=D:stageproducts.jar
and make all lines refer to the cd paths....

then in the JRE_MEMORY_OPTIONS= -nojit -ms16m etc...

add the nojot at the begin... run setup.exe from de temporally and install...

at the end u would fine that nt8 and other apps crashes... dont worry.. edit all the *.cl files and add the nojit line with your notepad... save and reboot... now you can launch any app with out errors...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: solution for JREW error on Pentium 4 installations [message #99995 is a reply to message #99405] Wed, 12 June 2002 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
W. Vicky
This is an error message I get:

-------------------------------------
JREW caused an invalid page fault in
module <unknown> at 0000:00000003.
-------------------------------------
Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you:
Vicky
Re: solution for JREW error on Pentium 4 installations [message #99999 is a reply to message #99405] Wed, 12 June 2002 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Efren Garcia Lugo
Ok... The cause of the invalid page fault on JREW is the failed detection of the Pentium4 processor.

You can download from sun microsystems website the patch to solve this problem...

If you don’t found the patch... There is another solution for this, but will decrees your java performance...

Efrén García Lugo
Web Services Design & Development
Sintec TI
egarcia@sintec.org
Re: solution for JREW error on Pentium 4 installations [message #100028 is a reply to message #99405] Sun, 23 June 2002 13:21 Go to previous message
W. Vicky
Dear:

I'm not able to find the patch (I searched for it).
Please........... give me the other solusion.

e-mail: wevicky@bezeqint.net

Thank you:
Vicky

******************* orginal message *********************
Ok... The cause of the invalid page fault on JREW is the failed detection of the Pentium4 processor.
You can download from sun microsystems website the patch to solve this problem...

If you don’t found the patch... There is another solution for this, but will decrees your java performance...
Previous Topic: help me with very basics-urgent
Next Topic: Re: ORA-02041 Urgent!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:35:40 CDT 2024