Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » what apps tables
what apps tables [message #96563] Tue, 21 December 2004 00:00 Go to next message
Alan
Hi All,

in oracle apps there is a screen called

Administor Concurrent Managers

can anyone please tell me which database tables contain the information for this view.

many thanks.

Alan.
Re: what apps tables [message #96564 is a reply to message #96563] Tue, 21 December 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aleksander
Alan,

can anyone please tell me which database tables contain the information for this view

The easiest way to find out this information is usually to go "Help>Record History" and see what the name of the underlying view is. Then you can study the code (which you get in TOAD, SQL Plus, eTRM or some other way) of the view to find out what tables are involved. Sometimes you have to go through several levels of views.

There is not always you can use this though, then the block name you get using "Help>Examine" can be useful as a pointer to what the name of the view of tables are.

Failing that you can always open a copy of the code of the form in Forms*Builder and start off from their.

Usually though you can get far by guessing and looking at the possible tables. In this case being an Application Object Library form we know the table probably is on the APPLSYS schema and that the table probably is called something starting with "FND". Taking a quick look through the FND-tables you'll see there is one called "FND_CONCURRENT_PROCESSORS" which is probably the one you are looking for.

--

Aleksander
Re: what apps tables [message #96565 is a reply to message #96564] Tue, 21 December 2004 05:23 Go to previous message
Alan
Hi Aleksander,
thanks for the help. I am very new to APPS and need time to pick things up so any help is really appreciated.

thanks

Alan
Previous Topic: Oracle Project
Next Topic: What development tools are used?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:36:09 CDT 2024