Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Open Interface- Auto invoice
Open Interface- Auto invoice [message #96508] Fri, 10 December 2004 01:30 Go to next message
dipankar
Hello,
I am facing this very peculiar problem while doing the open Interface for Autoinvoice. The error message displays "you must supply sales credit assignments for this transaction because the system option require salesreps is set to yes". I am not sure why this message is appearing. If u have any suggestions or solutions kindly intimate me ASAP, so that i can pass this validation. The table used is RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL. Kindly help in rectifying this error.
Regards
Dipankar
Re: Open Interface- Auto invoice [message #96514 is a reply to message #96508] Sun, 12 December 2004 01:54 Go to previous message
Tushar
This happens because the sales order / invoice needs a cost center , which is derived from the Sales Rep. Check if the Revenue Sales rep has the correct cost center or is valid. If not, make the corrections in the interface lines & run the auto-interface program.
Previous Topic: dont need the subcription
Next Topic: Wanted Immediately: Oracle financials consultants
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:37:50 CDT 2024