Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Applications and OM Doubts-please help
Oracle Applications and OM Doubts-please help [message #95816] Tue, 25 May 2004 10:21 Go to next message
mkdc
1) How does Oracle Apps pick a particular Org Id when you log on with a particular responsibility? Ex. When I logged on into 'Order Management Superuser'.  It uses Organization id as 204 (Vision Database).

2)When I select 'Change Organization' option why does Oracle not show all the organizations?

3)I have booked an order.  When i try to enter the same in 'Release Sales order' screen it does not accept accept the Order No. It is very well in the booked status. What could be the reason. And how do I check if there is any exception or hold on this order.  Please help me resolve the above queries.

Thanks in advance.

mkdc
Re: Oracle Applications and OM Doubts-please help [message #95825 is a reply to message #95816] Thu, 27 May 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Murtaza
1. it is based upon your setup.

Setup > Parameters. The operating unit defined here is the operating unit/org id you see.

2. You need to troubleshoot more.

3. Have you scheduled the order. Go to menu > Tools > Scheduling > Schedule
if this does not work
try clicking on button Actions > Progress Order

Good luck
Re: Oracle Applications and OM Doubts-please help [message #95830 is a reply to message #95825] Thu, 27 May 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mkdc
Thanks.

3rd Question is yet to be solved. The order is booked even after I schedule it, the same order no is not accepted for Release as mentioned in my earlier email.

Please see if any one of you can help me.

Thanks
mkdc
Re: Oracle Applications and OM Doubts-please help [message #95963 is a reply to message #95830] Thu, 08 July 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ravi
Please check the Hold (Credit Check Hold) on the Order.
Re: Oracle Applications and OM Doubts-please help [message #95970 is a reply to message #95825] Sat, 10 July 2004 02:08 Go to previous message
Kanagaraj
How can I attach reports in menu
I used the procedure as run_product(reports, ‘filename’, synchronous, runtime, filesystem, null, null)
This system display error as too many parameters.
how can I rectify this?
What are all the books available for forms 5.0 and reports 3.0 ? (especially for triggers)

Sincerely yours,
kanagaraj
Previous Topic: Install sequence: Inter-dependencies in O.F. 11i apps
Next Topic: OFSA Effort
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:32:42 CDT 2024