Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Concurrent program registered in what path?
Concurrent program registered in what path? [message #95476] Wed, 21 January 2004 19:18 Go to next message
i t s
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me the exact path where concurrent programs that we register in APPS is stored ?

I also want to know whether the conc program that we register is stored in the corresponding logical directory i.e like $CUST_TOP, $APPL_TOP, ... or is it stored in the mother of all directories or the common base path i.e $AU_TOP ?

Your help is most appreciated.
Re: Concurrent program registered in what path? [message #95491 is a reply to message #95476] Fri, 30 January 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pam Stevenson
They are under the individual top directories and then the appropriate subdirectory, depending on what type of program you have registered. For instance, a custom report would go under $CUST_TOP/reports/<localization>, whereas a sql script would go under $CUST_TOP/sql.

- Pam
Re: Concurrent program registered in what path? [message #95492 is a reply to message #95491] Fri, 30 January 2004 11:51 Go to previous message
Rageswari
Hi,
Any custom concurrent program developed will go under appropriate TOP directory, for ex, if you are developing a Receivables report say a SQL report then you will have to put the report in $AR_TOP/SQL/...for RDF file it is $AR_TOP/reports ... for any shell script u need to put it in BIN directory...anyhow it depends on u r setup, you can have a cust_top directory for any custom developed reports. You need to verify this.

Hope this helps.
Rageswari
Previous Topic: Siebel 7.0/7.5 training for 5k
Next Topic: Where Can I get The Information On Oracle Apps Audit Programs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:12:49 CDT 2024