Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East
Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #95440] Fri, 02 January 2004 15:23 Go to next message
Amit Shergil
Hi Friends,

We have an immediate requirement for US/France/Middle-East for Oracle
HRMS Technical Consultant. Friends who have worked as Oracle HRMS
Technical Consultant in atleast one project/implementation, can send
there CVs giving project descriptions with contact details. If you
have specific location requirement please supply this information.

Regards
Amita Shergil
overseasjobs@consultant.com

Principal Consultant
IT Recruitment consultants
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #95501 is a reply to message #95440] Fri, 06 February 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHYJU KT
Hello,
I have more than seven years of experience in Information Technology . Presently I am working with Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman as Oracle DBA/System analyst.
My areas of expertise are Oracle Database Administration and all phases of software development life cycle. I am very good in Designer/2000, Developer/2000 etc. and have good knowledge in Linux and java.

Though I dont have experience in Oracle HRMS, if selected, I am confident to be productive soon as I am proficient in "Oracle Developer suit", .

For any further clarifications, you can contact me in 00968-9364813(gsm).

Shyju KT
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #95505 is a reply to message #95440] Sat, 07 February 2004 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hari
Respected sir,

I am an Indian Expatriate. Last 2 years I am working in JAKARTA as a
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (DBA), MIS,
ERP CONSULTANT, SYSTEM ANALYST. I have more than 5 Years of
experience in the field of

i)Business application systems (system design, software development
and implementation) using Oracle, Developer2000(Forms6.0, Reports 6i).
(ii) Oracle Database Administration (DBA).
(iii) Software Engineer, System Analyst
(iv) Management of MIS and ITS.
(v) Network Administration and Maintenance.
(vi) ERP, IT Consultant .
I have seen an opening in your company. That position exactly matches
my qualification and experience. If you are interested please reply me.

Regards
Hari prasad.h
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #95559 is a reply to message #95440] Wed, 25 February 2004 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umair Siddiqui
Hi Amita,
My name is Umair Siddiqui. I have over six years ORACLE experience including 2 yrs of ORACLE HRMS technical experience.
I live in USA and green card hlder. these days I'm looking for a position in UAE.for this I would like to email you my resume and would like to speake with you for a good position.
My cell phone no in US is 571-243-4366.

Thanks
Umair
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #95724 is a reply to message #95501] Thu, 22 April 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mdferoooz
please openning in oracle DBA ,s
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #95779 is a reply to message #95724] Mon, 10 May 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mdferoooz
sir

give me the details of jobs in Oracle DBa iam Certified in Oracle dba
Iam also a Msc (computer Science Student)
From Kakatiya University.
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #95833 is a reply to message #95724] Fri, 28 May 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asif Khan
MUHAMMAD ASIF KHAN
2 Princeway Drive
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
M1R 2V9
Off # 416-6458355 x 3039
Res # 647-4368282
Email: m_askhan@yahoo.com
Profile:

„h Over 5 years experience of Oracle Database Administration (DBA), Oracle 8/7.x Server Architecture, Creating and Managing Database Physical and Logical Objects, Manage Database Storage with Tables, Indexes and Clusters, Managing Database Users, Privilege I Role Definitions, Database Backup (OS level/Logical) and Recovery, Application and Database Tuning, Optimization etc.

„h Over 7 years of progressive experience in Analyzing I Designing I Developing Application by using Oracle (Developer/2000 SQL*Forms 4.5/5.0, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Reports 2.5/3.0, PRO*C, Visual Basic and MS Access).

„h Well experienced in Object Oriented Technology, Client Server Development, Stored Procedure, Functions, Package and Database Triggers.

„h Excellent knowledge of Oracle 8, Microsoft PC software, Desktop productivity and corporate development tools.

„h Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills, through hands-on practical experience, strong work ethics, fast learner, very reliable and highly motivated, punctual, disciplined individual who enjoys working individually or within a team environment.

Expertise:
Database: Oracle 8i/8.x, MS Access 98 and FoxPro
Windows Based Tools: Oracle Developer/2000, Designer/2000
Languages: C/C++, Visual Basic 5.0, PRO*C, COBOL
Text Based Tools SQL*Forms, SQL*Report, SQL*Menu, SQL*Plus, SQL*DBA
Operating Systems: Unix (Solaris, HP, IBM RISC AIX, SCO), Windows NT, Window 95, DOS

Professional Experience:

03/2001 ¡V Present: OAO Technology Solutions

07/2001 ¡V Till Now

Project: Business Communication Access Provider Provisioning System Local ¡V BCAPPS-L (AT&T)
Role: Oracle DBA/Analyst Programmer
Environment: Oracle 8.1.7, HP Unix 11.0
Description:
AT&T ordering and provisioning system deals with the AT&T local business telephone numbers.
BCAPPS-L processes customer orders and establishes customer location inventory.
The customer rder originating in either the LIFE, PRIME or IDTO-LOCAL systems goes to TSO/SRPsystem, which sends it thorough the LDM gateway to BCAPPS-L.
Responsibilities:
„h Supervising, Managing and Supporting AT&T Application (BCAPPS-L).
„h Analyze business requirements and develop system requirement specifications. Convert business and system requirements into detailed system design and technical specifications.
„h Create work effort estimates that will be used to present to the customer and will be the primary input to project schedule work breakdowns.
„h Install software releases as established by software build and release plans either remotely or at customer sites.
„h Heavily involved in DBA activities to manage space allocation, user privileges, Backup and Recovery.
„h Provide application specific training as well skills development training across team.
„h Perform other duties as requested and assigned.

03/2001 ¡V 06/2002

Project: WorldSource Billing Application (AT&T)
Role: Oracle DBA/ Team Lead.
Environment: Oracle 7.3.3, HP Unix 10.20, Win¡¦NT
Description:
AT&T Billing Application (WorldSource) provides consolidated summarized billing products to global customers that contain billing information from multiple telecommunications companies throughout the world. Their charges are consolidated with AT&T charges from the vertical billers (SDN,VTNS, SDN and OneNet).
Responsibilities:
„h Supervising, Managing and Supporting AT&T Billing Application (WS).
„h Analyze business requirements and develop system requirement specifications. Convert business and system requirements into detailed system design and technical specifications.
„h Create work effort estimates that will be used to present to the customer and will be the primary input to project schedule work breakdowns.
„h Install software releases as established by software build and release plans either remotely or at customer sites.
„h Heavily involved in DBA activities to manage space allocation, user privileges, Backup and Recovery.
„h Provide application specific training as well skills development training across team.
„h Perform other duties as requested and assigned.

10/2000 ¡V 02/2001: Active Intelligence Inc.

Project: Retek Merchandising System (RMS)
Role: Database Administrator (DBA).
Environment: Oracle 8i/8.x, SQL*DBA, OAS 4.0.8.1, Sun Solaris, Win¡¦NT
Description:
Installation, Configuration and Managing Oracle Database which size was more than 5 Tera Bytes, as per requirement of RMS Applications like Retek Merchandising System, Retek Distribution Management System, Retek Dataware House System. Accessing and Managing local as well as Remote database users their applications and transaction activities. Database Tuning and Backup and Recovery Task.

03/2000 ¡V 09/2000: Mcc Systems.

Project: Development and Implementation of Import/Export and Accounts System.
Environment: Oracle 8i, SQL*DBA, Solaris, Win¡¦NT
Description:
Worked on in a nine member team which consist of five developers, one Analyst Programmer , one System Analyst, one System Administrator and one DBA. I was responsible for Database Installation and Configuration. Heavily involved in block sizing, tablespace sizing and table sizing. Configured initialization parameters related with memory and I/O, Managing Database Users, Managing Storage Allocation, Managing Transaction Concurrency and Consistency, Minimizing Fragmentation and Disk Contention, Privilege / Role Definitions, Backup and Recovery, Application and Database Tuning etc.

02/1999 - 12/1999: Lever Brothers.

Project: Consumer Panel System for market research and development
Environment: Oracle 7.1 SQL*Forms, SQL*Reports, SQL*Menu, SQL*DBA, Solaris, IBM AIX
Description:
Worked on the designed and managing Oracle Database which size was more than 2 Tera Bytes, under different applications were running like Accounts, Payroll and Consumer Panel System. Simultaneously access of 74 database users their applications and transactions activity . Migration of data from other databases to Oracle database:

„h Creating and Managing Database Physical and Logical Objects. Manage Database Storage with Tables, Indexes and Clusters.
„h Managing Database Users and their space management, Database access, Privileges and roles.
„h Database Backup (OS level/Logical) and recovery, Implications of Archiving and not Archiving Online Redo Logs, Transaction activity level , backup/Recovery and Failure Scenario.
„h Application and Database Tuning, Optimization, Memory, Disk utilization to improve overall performance for all users and applications within the Oracle Database and Operating System.
„h Designed and Manage the Configuration of the Oracle Database Network.

09/1996 - 01/1999: MARIT Consultants

Project: Development and Implementation of Consumer Panel System and other different types of Market Research Projects.
Client: Market Research Department - Lever Brother Pakistan Limited.
Environment: Oracle 7.1 SQL*Forms, SQL*Reports, SQL*Menu, SQL*DBA, Solaris, IBM AIX
Duration: Aug 98 ¡X Jan¡¦ 99
Description:
Worked in a four member team which consist of three developers and one DBA. I was responsible for Database Installation and Configuration. Heavily involved in block sizing, tablespace sizing and table sizing. Configured initialization parameters related with memory and I/O, Managing Database Users, Managing Storage Allocation, Managing Transaction Concurrency and Consistency, Minimizing Fragmentation and Disk Contention, Privilege / Role Definitions, Backup and Recovery, Application and Database Tuning etc.

Project: Installed & Configured Oracle 7 RDBMS
Client: Board of Intermediate Education Karachi, Pakistan
Role: Database Administrator (DBA)
Environment: Oracle 7 RDBMS 7.3, Windows NT 4
Duration: Mar¡¦ 98 ¡X Jul¡¦ 98
Description:
In a three member team, I was responsible for the Installation & Configuration of Database for
Student¡¦ Marks sheets. Created database with suitable block sizing, tablespace sizing and table sizing. Configured initialization parameters related with memory and I/O.

Project: Network Management System, Incident Reporting System
Client: Shell Petroleum Pakistan Limited
Environment: Oracle 7.0, RDBMS 7.3, Windows NT 4
Duration: Sep 97 ¡X Feb¡¦ 98
Description:
In a three member team, my responsibility was the Installation & Configuration of Database.
Managing Storage Allocation, Managing Transaction Concurrency and Consistency, Minimizing
Fragmentation and Disk Contention, Managing Database Users, Backup and Recovery, Application and Database Tuning etc.

Project: Payroll, Income Tax Advisor & Staff Loan Management System
Client: National Development Finance Corporation (NDFC)
Environment: Oracle 7.1, Oracle Forms 3, Oracle Reports 1.1, Oracle Menu 5, Solaris
Duration: Apr¡¦ 97 ¡X Aug¡¦ 97
Description:
In four member team, my responsibility was Configured the Database, Parameter Settings,
Storage Allocation, Backup and Recovery. Designed & Developed data entry form, developed
Reports for payroll System. Designed and Developed Income tax advisor system for employee
Annual tax deduction.

Project: Export Management System
Client: Sapphire Group of Companies
Environment: Oracle 7.0, Oracle Forms 3, Oracle Reports 1.1, Oracle Menu 5, UNIX
Duration: Dec¡¦ 96 ¡X Mar¡¦ 97

02/1993 - 07/1996: Grace Institute Of Technology.

Role: System Developer, Instructor
Environment: Oracle 6.0, C, Foxpro, UNIX (SCO)
Description:
Analyzed, Designed and Developed different Business Application Software and improvement of existing systems, Business process and workflow analysis, data design, programming, code development, debugging and implementation and also preparation of course outlines according to Board of Technical Education¡¦s requirement, Assignment of courses to teachers, Teachers evaluation and interviews, Planned & Scheduled new courses/classes progress, Monitored teacher¡¦s progress, Surprise visit during class, research & Development activities organized discussion session for new advancements in computer technology etc.

„h Analyzed Designed and Developed ¡§Payroll System¡¨. Developed stored procedures for automatic calculation of different allowances / deductions, auto and intelligent payment stoppage of any earning / deduction in future and lot of flexibility for users. Loaded data from existing Foxpro.DBF files by writing / generating SQL script.
„h Analyzed designed and developed ¡§Fixed Asset System¡¨. Generated extensive assets related reports. Involved in implementation (user training and manuals). Loaded data from existing files (clipper / dBASE) by writing SQL script.
„h Analyzed designed and developed ¡§General Ledger System¡¨. Wrote stored procedures, functions and database triggers to process the necessary functions (month-end and year-end) procedures. Generated extensive financial and comparative reports. Down loaded data from VAX Basic by using SQL*LOADER and writing SQL script.
„h Developed a well-documented (Public) Library of generic Procedures, Functions and Packages for a set of routine operations.

03/1991 - 01/1993: Glaxo Wellcome.

Project: Inventory, Finance, Human Resource
Role: Analyst Programmer.
Environment: Oracle 7.1 SQL*Forms, SQL*Reports, SQL*Menu, SQL*DBA, IBM AIX, Windows NT

09/1996 ¡X 01/1999: Instructor, Oracle Education Center (Evening Courses)
Description:
Teaching following professional courses:

Oracle Master Diploma: Unix, C Language, Data Modeling, SQL*PLUS, SQL*FORMS, SQL*REPORTS, SQL*MENU
GUI Tools: Oracle Developer/2000 (Forms, Report, Menu)

Education & Training:

Bachelor of Science, from University of Karachi, Pakistan.
Oracle Certification (OCP) in Oracle 8.
Oracle Associate Master Diploma, from Oracle Education Center.
(Under auspices of Ora-Tech System Pvt. Ltd., Karachi, Pakistan. Authorized distributors of Oracle Corporation, USA)
Diploma in Computer Programming (Registered from Sindh Board of Technical Education) From Grace Institute of Technology Karachi, Pakistan.

Reference:
Available upon request.
executive chef [message #95845 is a reply to message #95724] Mon, 31 May 2004 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leo Kozak
Leo Kozak 6 Mara Court Ashmore Qld 4214
Ph: 55647624 Gold Coast

Email jmkozak@bigpond.net.au

Dear Sir. Madam,

It is of great interest that I wish to apply for your advertised position.
I enclosed a resume’ for your perusal with a brief summary of some of my abilities.

I have 20 years experience in the hospitality industry as chef-head chef- executive chef, progressively.
I have a high competence level and always reliable.
The ability to maintain correct stock levels including stock ordering and control.
Ability to liase with relevant suppliers including negotiation skills.
To demonstrate a consistent high standard of work, food preparation and hygiene.
The ability to lead by example whilst managing staff.
The ability to provide sufficient staff levels including rostering.
Knowledge and certified of all OH&S and HACCAP affecting a kitchen or restaurant environment.
The ability to conduct on job training of staff as required.
To demonstrate leadership and communication skills as required.
The ability to plan, review, coordinate and employ new innovative and exciting menus.
Ability to structure and anylize costing and percentages.
Proven leadership a high volume kitchen environment.
I enjoy and am experienced in mixing and meeting various guests customers and staff.
The ability to organise and run 4-5 venues at one time.
I have a happy disposition, professional, loyal and honest with a positive can do attitude.
I extensive knowledge of kitchen layouts and repair maintenance.
I have excellent skills in budgeting and meeting target percentages
I also have over a decade of experience in marketing and advertising
Computer skills and the comand of written communication are also a strong assett
Srong working relationship with foreign staff such as Fijian Islands, through Tonga and Vanuatu.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future as to be able to answer any further questions that you may have.

Yours Sincerely
LEO KOZAK

RESUME

PERSONAL DETAILS

NAME : Leo B. Kozak
ADDRESS : 6 Mara Court
Ashmore QLD 4214
PHONE : 07 55647624 (Home)
E-MAIL : jmkozak@bigpond.net.au
D.O.B : 16th October 1955

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
OCT 2001- MAY 2004
Executive Chef
Colonial resort of Norfolk
Norfolk Island

OCT 2001- MAY 2004
Executive Chef
Golf Club
Norfolk Island

FEB 2001-OCT 2000
Personal family business-assisted son to
Set up his own business
OCT 2000 - FEB 2001 Executive Chef
Chatswood Hills Tavern
Springwood QLD
JUNE2000- OCT 2000 Executive Chef / Manager
Mr Fish Sea Food Restaurant
Surfers Paradise QLD
MAR 2000-JUNE2000
Extended holiday
FEB 1999 - MARCH 2000 Owner / Operator
Leo's café & restaurant
Surfers Paradise QLD
MAR 1992 - FEB 1997
Sous chef Bay of Isle’s Motel 5star
Esperance W.A
NOV 1988 - FEB 1999 Owner / Operator
Leo's café’& restaurant
Esperance W.A.

CERTIFICATES
- Executive Chef -Institute of Business and Hospitality Industry
- Trade certified H.A.C.C.P
- Registered Nurse Cert -Distinction
- Diploma in Speed Reading -2780 wpm
- Diploma in Art -Best painting in Australia
- Diploma in Music -Distinction Sydney Conservatorium.
- Higher School Certificate -Pass 94.75%
- HACCP Certified

SKILLS
- Planning and co-ordinating the establishment of a business
- Business product development
- Preparation, Cooking and Presentation of meals, for A la Carte, Buffet,
Conferrances and Functions
- Costing and Budgeting - Stock Control
- Purchasing - Layout development of menus
- Public Relations - Staff Relations and Training
- Health and Hygiene - O.H & S
- Leadership - Market Appraisal
- Designing & Advertising Logo's - Security procedures
- Menu designs and staff conrol
- Food and beverage control and co-ordinaton

REFERENCE

John Blackett,
ex General Manager Colonial of Norfolk
General Manager Le Lagon Resort
Port Villa Vanuatu
phone67822313 fax67822665 email j_blackett@yahoo.com.au

Kayne Reynolds,
Food and Beverage Manager. Garrisons Restaurant Norfolk
Ph 00116723 22073

Vicki Burden,
Tour Leader/ Organiser, Jet Set Travel Brisbane
Email vburden@cua.com.au <mailto:vburden@cua.com.

JOHN BROWN
DIRECTOR MACINTYRE SOLISITORS /COLONIAL OF NORFOLK
SLICK BUFFET Owner Sliks Butchery and delicatessen
00617 22013 NOROLFK

GREG PRECHELT
CEO CHAIRMAN NORFOLK JET
006172324313 EMAIL CHAIRMAN@NORFOLKJET.COM.AU

THELMA
HUMAN RESORS DIRECTOR
672322177 EMAIL THELMA@COLONIAL.NF
Tony Messener
Chief Administrator
(Prime Minister of Norfolk)
Seeking job in Import/export [message #95857 is a reply to message #95779] Fri, 04 June 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
syed iqtedar jamal
I am applying for the subject position.I was working as purchase coordinator, Imports and Exports in reputed company in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia. I was in charge of procurement of goods, receipt and issue of stock from bonded store, handling of shipments, clearance, costing and pricing of goods.I am having experience, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed in my past experience.

Thanks & regards,

Syed Iqtedar Jamal
Mobile: 0507342670
Tel: 01 4110714
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #95876 is a reply to message #95779] Thu, 10 June 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abdul Rahim Mustafa
HI Sir,
Assalam o alikum!
my name is Abdul Raheem Mustafa.recently i done my BCS (Bechlour in computer science) from NCCS (National computer College Sialkot) and one year diploma of computer and Bussiness information technolgy from BEACON HOUSE INFORMATICS SIALKOT CAMPUS.now i am feel my self expert in ever field of computer related and bussiness skill.so please write me in your list of complacent.for your kind information i belong to very educated and highly known family Maher group.if you will ask me that why i want to come to Sudia Arabia infact i can chose else one in asnwer i like to tell you proudly that my father Mr Ghulam Mustafa
is also settled there since 1985 first he worked minimum 20 years in KAKKI COMPANY and now i is general manager of AL-TORATH INT TRADING EST.if i will tell him about my self then no way that he will refuse me but i dont wanna join Al-torath so please keep me in your mind.
THANKS
yours complanant

Abdul Rahim Mustafa
S/O Ghulam Mustafa
telephone:0092 300 6123606
email:abdulraheem35@hotmail.com
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #95877 is a reply to message #95724] Thu, 10 June 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abdul Rahim
HI Sir,
Assalam o alikum!
my name is Abdul Raheem Mustafa.recently i done my BCS (Bechlour in computer science) from NCCS (National computer College Sialkot) and one year diploma of computer and Bussiness information technolgy from BEACON HOUSE INFORMATICS SIALKOT CAMPUS.now i am feel my self expert in ever field of computer related and bussiness skill.so please write me in your list of complacent.for your kind information i belong to very educated and highly known family Maher group.if you will ask me that why i want to come to Sudia Arabia infact i can chose else one in asnwer i like to tell you proudly that my father Mr Ghulam Mustafa
is also settled there since 1985 first he worked minimum 20 years in KAKKI COMPANY and now i is general manager of AL-TORATH INT TRADING EST.if i will tell him about my self then no way that he will refuse me but i dont wanna join Al-torath so please keep me in your mind.
THANKS
yours complanant

Abdul Rahim Mustafa
S/O Ghulam Mustafa
telephone:0092 300 6123606
email:abdulraheem35@hotmail.com
compute softwere engenier [message #95953 is a reply to message #95876] Mon, 05 July 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nasir Mehmood
hello dear sir,
I want to get job is Saudia Arabia. I have expirans of two years. Please replly me, i am a poor bye. I live in Pkisatan. I will be thanks full to you.

Nasir Mehmood.
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #95964 is a reply to message #95440] Thu, 08 July 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepak Rajurkar
Hi Amita,
I have a total Experience of 5 yrs In Oracle and 2 yrs in Oracle Apps. HRMS.
My Cell no. is 91-712-3106383
You can contact me on saturday and sunday.

regards
Deepak
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #95967 is a reply to message #95724] Fri, 09 July 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sajjad
hi. i m sajjad.can i job in saudia?
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #96019 is a reply to message #95501] Fri, 23 July 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raghuram
I have 1.5 years exp in oracle hrms..
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96055 is a reply to message #95779] Thu, 05 August 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeeshan ali shaikh
i am zeeshan ali shaikhfrom pakistan iwant to a job in
saudia arbia thank's to all
ok
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96058 is a reply to message #95724] Sat, 07 August 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
azam
i need jobs in saudia
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96060 is a reply to message #95833] Sun, 08 August 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yasir A. Alvi
YASIR ADNAN ALVI
Email: yasiralvi@hotmail.com
Ysr_certified@yahoo.com

QUALIFICATION:

Masters in Computer Science from Pakistan.
Bachelor in Computer Science from Pakistan.

INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
Oracle 8i: New Features for Database Administrators.
Oracle 8: DBA (database Administration).
Oracle 8: New Features for Database Administrators.
Oracle 7.3: Performance & Tuning Workshop.
Oracle 7.3: Backup & Recovery Workshop.
Oracle 7.3: DBA (Database Administration).
Oracle 7.3: SQL / PLSQL.
CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (in progress).
Oracle 9i: Certification (in progress).

Technical Qualification:
•Specialized Six Month Diploma in Oracle (Developer & DBA) from Orasoft Education Center affiliation with Skill Development Council Karachi in August 1999.
•One Year Diploma in Computer Science (Software) from Pet roman Training Institutes in 1996.

Professional Skills:
•Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database, planning for backup and recovery of database information.
•Modifying the database structures & database objects according to the developer’s & Business requirements.
•Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools.
•Implementing backup strategies for system storage and planning future storage requirements for the existing or new database systems.

EXPERIENCE:

01-Jun-2004 to till-date
Houston Technologies Riyadh, K.S.A

IT Consultant
Houston Technologies is a UK based software company which has its own ERP ‘BRITON’ & other software.
My responsibilities are giving technical support & consultancy to clients. Making business plans & Sales / Marketing strategies according to business need.

01-Jun-2002 to 31-May-2004 Saudi Telecom Company Riyadh, K.S.A

Saudi Telecom is a leading organization of kingdom for providing Mobile services & landline facilities by following the international standards.

Database Administrator

Responsibilities and Accomplishments: Oracle Production DBA. Troubleshooting, upgrading and maintaining 3 production and 2 test and development instances on different platforms including Compaq & IBM servers with Win NT & Win 2000.

My responsibilities not limited to:
•Analyzing the System requirements & Designing accordingly.
•Prepare the prototypes of the Database.
•Test, Development and Quality Databases clone/refresh with production as and when requested.
•Building the Backup & Recovery Strategies.
•Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
•Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application.
•Creating primary objects (tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application.
•Modifying the database structure, as necessary from information given by application developers.
•Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
•Ensuring compliance with users Oracle license agreement.
•Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
•Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database planning for backup and recovery of database information.
•Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database installing and Configuring Oracle servers and application tools for the database.
•Installing and Configuring Oracle servers and application tools for the database.
•Planning for backup and recovery of database information
•Implementing backup strategies for system storage and planning future storage requirements
For the existing or new database system
•Maintaining archived data on tape by using tape drives
•Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support

10 May 1999 to 16, April 2002 Veracious Associates: Karachi, Pakistan

Started job as Programmer, after six months they promoted me as DBA.

Responsibilities included:
•Designing Logical (Tablespaces) & physical database for the project.
•Designed a Backup and Recovery strategy for the databases running in the ARCHIVELOG mode.
•Using new oracle8i feature of have multiple archive log destinations.
•Oracle Network Administration.
•Demonstration of the newly build Database.
•Creating Tables.
•Testing the Database.
•Export / Import the Database.
•Backup and Recovery.
•Designing Queries.
•Data Normalization.
•Form Designing.
•Report Writing.
•Database Administration.
•Oracle Network Administration

Tools Used:
Oracle Enterprise Manager: Security Manager, Instance Manager, Recovery Manager, Data Manager, Server Manager, SQL * Worksheet, Storage Manager, SQL * Net8, SQL*Plus 8.0.5, SQL*Loader etc.

APPLICATION SOFTWARES AND DEVELOPMENT TOOLS:
C++, Pascal, COBOL, FoxPro for Windows.

OPERATING SYSTEMS AND ENVIRONMENTS:
Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows 9x, UNIX, DOS.

Databases:
Oracle, FoxPro, Ms Access, Ms SQL Server.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Date of Birth: September 12th, 1976

IQAMA Status: Transferable

Marital status: Single

Religion: Islam

Nationality: Pakistani.

Saudi Driving License No: 2182019956

CONTACT ADDRESS:

Personal Mobile: -00966-50-8904709
Home: 00966-1-4023036

REFERENCES:
Available upon request.
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96073 is a reply to message #95833] Thu, 12 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muhammad Adnan
Education :Bachelor
Bsit(Bachelor of Science & information Technology)

Certificate: Oracle Certified Associate
Re: ACCOUNTANT , S.Y. BCOM [message #96120 is a reply to message #95724] Fri, 27 August 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saiyeedali Irani
I have experience of 3 YRS in accounts, in accounting department in India, I have degree in S.Y BCOM. I have worked with Ashwarya Mill , in accountant department in Surat Gujrath.
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #96121 is a reply to message #95440] Fri, 27 August 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nabirahman
nabirahman oracle9i dba ,ocp develper ,ccna,msce,ccnp,
networking hardware,wireless network accesspoint ,
linux red hat 9
i am intrested in all kind of application for jobs
how is scope of Bsc.IT from manipal university [message #96223 is a reply to message #95724] Sat, 25 September 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rahul rastogi
hello sir,

i am rahul rastogi from india(moradabad)and i am doing BscIT from manipal university. i am appearing in 2nd semister.i had 2 years experience in computer line as a computer operator, designer and cyber owner. So, i want to know what is the value of Information technology in saudia or other outter country. And finally, give ur opinion what will i do to get a good job in saudia or other outter country. so please give a chance to proove to me.i hope u will test me once.

thanks
web site designer [message #96234 is a reply to message #95877] Tue, 28 September 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kashif Khan
HI Sir,
Assalam o alikum!
my name is Kashif Ijaz Khan.recently i done my WEB DESIGNING by using(FLASH,JAVA SCRIPT,ASP,PHP,DREAMWEAVER& FIREWORKS) from APTECH Computer college Multan and diploma in computer Hard ware .now i am feel my self expert in WEB DESIGNING skill.so please write me in your list of complacent.for your kind information i belong to very educated and highly known family .if you will ask me that why i want to come to Sudia Arabia infact i can chose else one in asnwer i like to tell you proudly that my father Mr Ijaz Ahmad khan(LATE) is also settled there since 1978 he worked in BILADIN COMPANY. He was died in SAUDIA ARABIA(Madina Manawara) BYE HEART ATTACK.
please keep me in your mind.
THANKS
yours complanant

Kashif Ijaz Khan
S/O Ijaz Ahmad Khan
telephone:0092 3006358988

EMAIL:kashif_9594@hotmail.com
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96235 is a reply to message #96058] Wed, 29 September 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammed Zobair Alam
I have recently completed M.Sc. in Microbiology from University of Chittagong,Bangladesh. I am young energetic and have a good academic record. I need a job in Pharmaceutical company or any relevant job in Saudia Arabia.
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96240 is a reply to message #96058] Thu, 30 September 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asim khan (executive)
MASHAALLAH TOURS AND TRAVELS SERVICES

AP Firm Reg. No. 512

Sir,

It's a pleasure to introduce about our Organisation. We are a reputed MAN POWER CONSULTANT based in Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad) India. We have a very large network and can provide any number of Proffessional manpower at any managerial / non-managerial ( i.e., from low level to high level designations ). We have number of qualified, dedicated, hardworking, smart, intelligent, experienced / freshers for any kind of work and can provide with in a given time.

As soon as we receive the intimation by Fax , E-mail or any other means of communication giving there in the number of persons required in each category, salary and other terms and conditions of employment , the same will be processed by our TEAM and will be referred to a panel of EXPERTS and PROFESSIONALS before the selected individuals are recommended to you for final selection.

OUR CONTACT ID's

mobile : 91-40-9885461426 / 8 /
tele-fax : 91-40-24019068 / 24014712 /

Hope to get reply soon.

Thanking u.

Yours faithfully,
Asim Khan, Abbas
(Executives).
softwere development life cycle [message #96241 is a reply to message #95501] Fri, 01 October 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meena
hai
I need detailes of all phases of softwere development life cycle.I am waiting for ur reply
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #96243 is a reply to message #95440] Fri, 01 October 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joby P. Thomas
JOBY P. THOMAS
===========================================

Contact Address
-------------------------
Joby P. Thomas
Flat no. 205,
Sai Balaji Towers,
Madhapur,
Hyderabad,
India.
Ph no: +91-9849521982.
+91-40-55395664
E-mail: MrJoby@yahoo.com
Web site: http://www.joby.itgo.com

Professional Experience 1
--------------------------

Organization:
ORACLE Corporation Pvt Ltd.

Product/Module:
Oracle Applications 11i /Oracle HRMS - Core HR.

Duration:
2 years

Functional:
Working as a Developer in the Core-HR team in Oracle Human Resource,
which is an integral part of the Oracle E-business Suit 11i.
Working with the following Functional Areas:

i) Person and Assignment.
1. Combined Person and Assignment form
2. People Management Template and Forms Configurator in
Oracle Humans Resource.
3. Person Address
4. Person Extra Information
5. Assignment Extra Information.
6. Different Person types: Employee, Applicant, Contingent Worker,
Contact
7. Person Type Usages.
8. Application and Recruitment process.
ii) Work Structures
1. Location
2. Organization
3. Job
4. Position
5. Grade
6. Budgets
7. Collective Agreements
iii) Security
iv) Absence
v) PTO Accruals
vi) Customization
vii) Task Flow
viii)Competence
ix) Recruitment process

Technical:
i) Oracle DBMS 9i.
ii) PL/SQL
iii) Forms 9i
iv) Java
v) C/C++

Professional Experience 2
-----------------------------

Organization:
Ivega Corporation Pvt Ltd

Product/Module:
Pacifix Exchange C API

Duration:
1 Year

Functional:
Basics of Order Management.

Technical:
Pacifix Exchange is an option exchange in San Francisco. I have
played a major role in preparing the prototype for the C API
implementation using JNI. This C API will improve the performance
of the system. I have played a role as a developer in developing
the full C API for the organization for this existing Java
implemented system.

Academic Qualifications
---------------------------
Year Institution Degree name with aggregate marks
1998-2002 Model Engg. College, Cochin. B.Tech Computer Engineering 78.5%
1995-1997 St Thomas College, Pala. Pre - Degree 82.0%
1995 K. T. J. M. High School,Pala. S.S.L.C 78.0%

Technical Skills:

Languages:
Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, Java and C/C++

Database skills:
Oracle RDBMS 9i.

Operating Systems:
Linux, Solaris, UNIX, Windows 95/98, DOS.

Academic Mini Project
Title:
Text Independent Speaker Recognition.

Duration:
2 months.

Platforms & Languages:
C, Linux Sound programming using C, Interface using GNU Gtk.

Description:
Text Independent Speaker recognition is designed to be used to
identify people with his/her voice. There are two phases for
this, training and recognition. The sound samples of each person
encountered is taken and features are extracted using D.S.P
algorithms such as L.P.C etc. Pattern matching is done using
Back Propagation Neural network, which is implemented in C.

Academic Seminar:
Title:
Journaling File Systems

Description:
Jrnaling File System is a solution to data lose due to system
failure while ordinary file system under use. It keeps a journal
of transactions while use and refer this journal during reboot.
It reduces reboot time since it avoids the complete file system
check. It neglect incomplete transactions and commit complete one.
It is very useful if we are using high capacity disks.

Academic Main Project

Title:
Journaling File System translator for GNU/Hurd

Duration:
2 months.

Platforms and Languages:
C, GNU/Hurd, Mach micro-kernel, glibc

Description:
The GNU Hurd is the GNU project's replacement for the Unix kernel.
We have implemented Journaling file system translator for Hurd.
A translator is any Hurd server, which provides the basic file
system interface. Whenever a program tries to access the contents
of a translated node, the file system server redirects the request
to the appropriate translator. Then, the new translator services
the client's request. This is implemented using GNU C library.

Achievements
- I secured 369th Rank in Common Entrance Test conducted by Kerala
government, in which more than 40,000 students were participated.
- Lead Model Engineering College in University Badminton Championship
and came 3rd.
- College Badminton Champion both in Singles and Doubles.
- Participated in University Cricket match.

Extra Curricular Activities
- I implemented accounting software for Kachappilly jewelers in Kochi.
This package is implemented using Visual Basic and MS Access.
- I designed a margin free market accounting package using MySQL
and GTK.
- Member College Cricket Team, Captain of college Badminton team.
- Advanced computer lab System Administrator.
- Event manager for "VARNAM 2000", the All India arts fest hosted by
Model Engineering College.
- Participated in Inter Collegiate Quiz Competition.
- Representative of N.S.S Club at College.
Re: Oracle HRMS Technical Jobs in US/France/Middle-East [message #96249 is a reply to message #95440] Mon, 04 October 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Waleed Mohamed Abdel Wane
Hi
I'm a computer science engineer with an experience of about 3 years. Looking for an Oracle job opportunity.

Thanks
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96288 is a reply to message #95724] Tue, 12 October 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Syed Atif Hussnain
Having more than five years of experience in Oracle Database/Applications 11i Administration on Unix, Linux and Windows Based platforms.
Currently doing job as Oracle Database/Application Administrator in one of the Biggest Company in U.A.E. having the largest setup with more than 40 business units, over 5000 employees and over 300 concurrent Oracle users, Juma Al Majid is currently undertaking a fundamental e-business transformation throughout its business units by implementing Oracle Application Suite R11.5.8 (Financials, Distribution, Sales, Services, Purchasing, and Projects).

Looking forward for technical interview.

Syed Atif Hussnain
Mobile: 00971-50-7594917
E-mail: atif_hussnain@al-majid.com
Re: ACCOUNTANT , S.Y. BCOM [message #96291 is a reply to message #96120] Thu, 14 October 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muhammad mushtaq
please send me mor information about jobs
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96292 is a reply to message #96058] Thu, 14 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m munir
please send me more information about job. or call me on my mobile nomber in saudia 0505785073
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96301 is a reply to message #95724] Mon, 18 October 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saifullah
hi Sir,
My Name is Saifullah i done my BE(Software Engg) from Mehran Univarsity of Engineering and technalogy,Jamshoro

and i am doing now ME(Communication System and Networks) in Mehran Univarsity
and i am experts in DBA oracle 9i and Network adminstrator ,and web Engg

yours complanant
Saifullah Dahar

telephone:0092 221 783034
email:sgm_200@hotmail.com
Re: softwere development life cycle [message #96435 is a reply to message #96241] Wed, 24 November 2004 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ajay jogey
softwere development life cycle
Re: softwere development life cycle [message #96436 is a reply to message #96241] Wed, 24 November 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ajay jogey
send me about softwere development life cycle
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96445 is a reply to message #95724] Fri, 26 November 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ghulam shabir
i am a mcs holder in pakistan , i ahve a profession degreee of oracle degreee of pakistan govt: thats registered from itech comopany of usa, so i complete that i a have exprience 6 years teaching of that subject .
Re: how is scope of Bsc.IT from manipal university [message #96694 is a reply to message #96223] Wed, 12 January 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MOHAMED MASOUD
DEAR RAHUL

HELLO RAHULi`m mohamed masoud, from sudan we have good chance to bussnise in sudan best than suadia.

i`m planing come to India soon ,ihope study some courses in IT technology .
if you like to know more about me contact me
Re: Oracle DBA Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96710 is a reply to message #95833] Thu, 13 January 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hussein
South Lebanon- Adloun

Objective : A university graduate seeking to build a career in programming.

Education
1999 – 2003

Bachelor of Sciences
Major : computer science

Beirut Arab University
Beirut - Lebanon

Grade Good
Marital State Single
Nationality Palestinian ( resident of Lebanon )
Languages Arabic and English
Age 24
Academic Skills • Programming Languages : C / C++
• Database Programming : Microsoft Access
Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Oracle9i Developer
• Other: Visual Basic. Net
ADO. Net
ASP. Net

Graduation Project Windows Application for Hotel Reservation using Visual Basic. Net and SQLServer 2000
References References will be supplied upon request.
Re: compute softwere engenier [message #96750 is a reply to message #95953] Mon, 24 January 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mohammad imran
i am working as oracle programmer and looking a job in saudia arabia as oracle programmer
Certified Oracle Database Administrator [message #96753 is a reply to message #95440] Tue, 25 January 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohd.Sajjad Ali
Hello sir I am a certified Oracle Database Administrator currently working at Wilshire Soft in India.I have a strong hold on extent management, tablespace management, Backup & Recovery strategies.
Solid Hold on tackling rising issues.Ready to relocate
(preferably france & middle east).
Oracle Developer Technical Jobs in /saudia Arabia [message #96795 is a reply to message #96060] Mon, 31 January 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Qamar Syed
Looking for a Job of Oracle Developer in a respectable organization.

- BrainBench ANSI (SQL) Certified.
- 6 Months Specialized Diploma in Oracle from OraSoft
with Skill Developement Council in Year 2000.
- MCS in progress with 3.56 CGPA from Iqra University.
- B.Com from University of Sindh Jamshoro
- 2 Years Diploma in Computer Science from Petroman

Note: Further information will be provided later on request ,

Regards

Qamar Syed
Previous Topic: ERP Level 2 Support Analyst (Permanent position)
Next Topic: job please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:04:51 CDT 2024