Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » 11i Forms Customization - GLIIQACC.fmb specifically..
11i Forms Customization - GLIIQACC.fmb specifically.. [message #95274] Thu, 22 May 2003 00:03 Go to next message
James Lui
Okay - we were reasonably good at 10.7SC forms and 11.0.x forms, but we're stumped on something really dumb that doesn't appear to be in either the Apps Dev Guide, or the GUI Interface Stds manuals.

There are 3 buttons on the subject form (Balances, Journals and Variances...) - want to add another one. Added the new button item to the Block, added the item to the Canvas, shows up in RunForm. Shows up on the Canvas. Properties are the same/similar to the other 3 buttons.

It doesn't appear on the generated FMX when gen'd. There is something new in 11i that is taking a count of the number of buttons and automatically distributing the spacing according to the size of the displayed Canvas/Form (make the form wider - the buttons get distributed equally wider spread across the form and vice-versa).

Seems to need to add this new Button item to some sort of Object Group ('BUTTON' didn't work) that isn't plainly labeled as such. Been down all the way through the PC_AND_WIN_CANVAS procedures looking for how this new idea works, but can't find anything in APPSTAND or the regular PLL's.

Anybody know something at this level? Or perhaps we're in "uncharted territory" again...<sigh>.
11i Forms Customization - GLIIQACC.fmb specifically.. [message #95296 is a reply to message #95274] Mon, 09 June 2003 02:56 Go to previous message
Kamalesh JK
send me immd.,
Previous Topic: Istore or Order Entry Recurring Orders
Next Topic: ERP is Slow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:59:17 CDT 2024