Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Journal Import
Journal Import [message #95006] Tue, 06 August 2002 11:41 Go to next message
Aravind
Hi

Appreciate if anyone could help me. Actually i run the Journal Import program and got the following eror. After running SQL Loader program i did
Journal --- Import -- Run
I take Source = Manual , Is that right or am i have to take different source?
What i found is that the data is inserted in the table GL_INTERFACE. I checked the table manually using sql statement.

--------------------------------------------------
Journal Import finds no records in GL_INTERFACE for processing.
Check STATUS, SET_OF_BOOKS_ID, JE_SOURCE_NAME and INTERFACE_RUN_ID of import records.
--------------------------------------------------
Re: Journal Import [message #95008 is a reply to message #95006] Tue, 06 August 2002 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel Somogyi
Hi,

depennds where you get the Journal from, if you get it from a subledger or something else...

If you have Manual, then choose to import all group ID`s..

Dany
Re: Journal Import [message #95059 is a reply to message #95006] Thu, 26 September 2002 06:39 Go to previous message
Glenn
The other poster is correct - the journal import program uses both SOURCE and GROUP_ID as its required parameters. Make sure you are choosing the correct SOURCE and GROUP_ID (if you did not use a group_id - that means the field is NULL in the table and the correct selection would be blank (which is NULL) on the form.

Glenn
Previous Topic: Which is best os for oracle??
Next Topic: Oracle Applications 12i Release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:48:53 CDT 2024