Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle 11i Technical Consultants - Chicago, IL
Oracle 11i Technical Consultants - Chicago, IL [message #94976] Thu, 18 July 2002 15:54 Go to next message
Carl Guse'
Oracle 11i Technical Consultants - 5-7 Salaried Openings Available! - For a new public sector project starting mid September we are assembling an 11i
Implementation/Migration team of Technical Consultants.

For this project we will need 5 - 7 consultants who have 6-12+ months of recent Oracle 11i Implementation/Migration and Development (PL/SQL, forms/reports, etc) experience and overall experience of 3-5+ years of Oracle Apps. Consultants will need to have Technical Lead (preferably in design and development) experience as well as full life cycle experience (from RFP response through implementation and post production support). Potential for 60%national travel after initial Chicago project. Recent background must demonstrate experience in the following areas:

**Technical Lead experience on 11i
implementation/migration/development projects
**Expertise in any of the following 11i modules: A/R,
PO, A/P, G/L, EDI Gateway, and Treasury
**Development expertise with forms, reports and PL/SQL

Founded in 1985, DTI has a wealth of experience in the IT Consulting and Physical Network Infrastructure arenas. As a minority owned/operated business (MBE)working in both the public and private sectors, DTI has successfully completed a wide variety of projects. Our list of current and past clients reads like a Who's Who directory of the top Chicago area corporations.

We pride ourselves in providing our clients with the top IT talent in today's market to supplement their critical projects. Our consultants hold experience in leading edge technologies including; Client/Server, IS Networks, e-Commerce and ERP technologies. Our physical network infrastructure service offerings consist of structured voice/data/video cabling systems installation and support.

Our approach is simple; deliver top-notch IT talent and services to our clients at the right time in a cost-effective manner. We have excellent account management and a recruiting team with a mind-set to consistently focus on, and accomplish our approach. By continually striving to exceed our clients' expectations, our goal is to consistently earn their contentment and trust in DTI's ability to meet their needs.

For these positions our interest will be in candidates already local to the Chicago area who are looking for salaried staff positions. We will only be able to consider candidates who are US Citizens or who have an approved Green Card. Female and Diversity candidates strongly encouraged to respond.

DTI's policy is that we require client management references on anyone we submit for a project. If you are unable or unwilling to provide references of your previous Oracle 11i and Oracle Apps implementation experience then you should not apply for these positions.

If interested in being consider for these or other Oracle Application Implementation projects, please forward a Word version of your resume by email to:

Carl Guse'
DTI
1112 S. Wabash, Ste. 500
Chicago, IL 60605
(312)385-3503
carl@divtel.com
Re: Oracle 11i Technical Consultants - Chicago, IL [message #95071 is a reply to message #94976] Thu, 03 October 2002 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joji Reddy
u still looking for Apps 11i consultants for this project? Please let us know?

Let us Know...
Re: Oracle 11i Technical Consultants - Chicago, IL [message #96537 is a reply to message #94976] Wed, 15 December 2004 04:35 Go to previous message
deepak rathor
Deepak Rathor
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Ph: +91-9822918675
Email: deepserp@hotmail.com

Summary:
More then 3 yrs. experience including 1.2years as Oracle Technical Consultant. Extensive knowledge and experience in IT with oracle applications (AR, INV, OM). Strong in Oracle including the following: Finding efficiencies in projects to meet the client timing requirements without eroding the quality; developing detailed work plans; managing changes proactively; and conducting internal presentations.

Technical Skill Overview:
Platforms: Windows 9x,XP,UNIX.
ERP: Oracle Applications11i(11.5.9).
Languages: Sql * Plus, Pl/sql, C, C++, Java2.
Database: Oracle9i.
GUI: Developer 6i, VB6.0,Visual Interdev6.0.
Tools & Utilities: Toad, Sql Loader,WorkFlow2.6,FTP,Telnet.
Web: Html,Dhtml.
Scripting Languages: VBScript, JavaScript, ASP3.0, ASP .net, JSDK,JDBC.

Present Job Profile:
Currently Working as Oracle Apps 11i Technical Consultant in SPIDER SYSTEMS PVT. LTD., Pune From Aug'03 to till Date.
Currently Working as Oracle Technical Consultant in SPIDER SYSTEMS PVT. LTD., PUNE From Aug'03 to till Date.
Major Assignments:
Involved in development of concurrent programs, PL/SQL API's, customization and development of reports, Interfaces and working on various modules of Oracle Apps11i ERP (INV,AR,OM,HRMS) for Offshore clients.

Interfaces:

· Customer Upload Inbound Interface.
· Item Upload Inbound Interface.

Reports Development and Customizations:

· Customized past due invoice reports.
· Developed a report for Services warranty expiry.
· Developed a report to find the duplicate customers.
· Developed a report to display those order informations, which has been closed.
· Customize the sales order acknowledgement report as per the specification provided.

Concurrent Programs:

· Concurrent programs made Executable, Defined, and Registered to different responsibilities.
· Developed concurrent Programs for PL/SQL and sql*plus.
· Used SQL*Loader utility to load data from legacy system.

AOL Sysadmin Tasks:

· Created Users in oracle apps with particular responsibility.
· Created Different Request Groups.
· Created standard menu and submenus.
· Created Value sets and Request Sets.
· Registrations of tables for Custom Applications.

Previous Job History:
Worked as a Programmer at Synergy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Project #1. Income Tax Management
Company: Synergy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Indore (on site)
Environment: D2k, Oracle 8.
Duration: 3 months (Oct-2001 To Jan-2002)
Description:
· Designed and implemented client application for maintaining records and
according to the IPC (Indian Panel Code), Provides the useful suggestion
to the customers.
· Maintains updating according to services provided to the customer and
responsible for maintaining yearly records of customers, and customer wise reports.
Responsibilities: Involved in systems’ design, coding.
Challenges faced: Heavy volume of data and highly complex computations, which needed fast response, application requiring Security, Performance and Reliability.

Project #2. Accounting software
Company: Synergy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Indore (on site)
Environment: D2k, Oracle 8.
Duration: 3 months (Jan-2002 To Apr-2002)
Description:
· Designed and implemented client application to maintain the records,
facilitates to maintain the accounts of every customer displays the timely
alert for the collections with the customer's information.
· Also maintain the records of client’s organization transaction.
· Maintaining updating according to services provided to the customer and
responsible for maintaining yearly records of customers, organization,
and customer wise reports.

Project #3. Website Rathors.com
Client: Rathor caste management, Ujjain.
Environment: ASP, Dhtml, JavaScript, and Oracle8.
Duration: 6 months (May-2002 To Oct 2002)
Description:
· Designed and implemented this web application for maintaining records of caste members also maintaining the network of caste anywhere along with the searching facility and so many types of facilities for members.
· Maintaining information about the caste dharmshala reservation and inform every member about the caste activities, held by any city's caste management anywhere.
· To maintain the list of donators and audit the balance and expenses (for
the Govt. record).
Responsibilities: Involved in Analysis, design, coding.
Challenges faced: Fast Response from the application deployed over the Internet with a Heavy volume of data in the database.

· Worked as a Software Development Instructor in Big Byte College Of Professional Studies and Research Center. Tenure From July-00 To July-01.

Education: Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) from IGNOU Delhi
Additional Certificates: 1).Higher Diploma In Software Engineering (HDSE)
2).Oracle e-business suite from oracle.
Personal Details:
Father Name: Shri Chintaman Rathor
DOB: 21-jul-1980.
Marital Status: Single.
Passport: Applied For
Hobbies: Reading Books, Listening Music, and Playing Cricket.
Language Known: Hindi, English.
Previous Topic: gl budget upload
Next Topic: Item Cost Absorbtion.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:45:38 CDT 2024