Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » HRMS Security set up
HRMS Security set up [message #94950] Thu, 27 June 2002 07:41 Go to next message
Micky
Exluding an orgaisation from viewing its own salary

Working with 11.5,5 Apps
Payroll Module
No position mgt set up

1.How would I go about ensuring the payroll user responsibity cannot see each others salaries. Only the payroll manager responsibility can see payroll teans salaries
2.I have been asked to exclude directors salary from the payroll users responsibility and personnel users responsibility.

Any help would be gratefully received.
Micky
Re: HRMS Security set up [message #94957 is a reply to message #94950] Tue, 02 July 2002 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesper
Micky

What you are trying to do sucks!!!

I did the same for MTN in South Africa. What i did was to use the hirarchy and then for each employee in the payroll and hr department i had to assign each employee to a unique cost center so they could only see their own salary.

Hope you can use it.
Reply to Jasper: HRMS Security set up [message #94958 is a reply to message #94950] Tue, 02 July 2002 00:51 Go to previous message
Micky
Jasper

Thanks for the nod.
Grade and position mgt are something I'm not gonna be using for a while.
I've started building a template based on the maintain emps template.

As for security I might just get the employees in payroll to grow up and get them to sign a disclosure agreement whilist I work on the security.

Are you based in UK? It might be good to swap experiences if you feel it might help you.

Final question I would like to add some default values to things like working hours etc. How do you go about setting field defaults?

Regards

Micky
Previous Topic: Help
Next Topic: Re: Reply to Jasper: HRMS Security set up
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:30:13 CDT 2024