Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Workflow Help
Workflow Help [message #94948] Thu, 27 June 2002 06:36 Go to next message
María Chang
I am working on workflow process. I have a problem . I created a workflow process using the Oracle Worflow Builder. When I try to save it at server I cann't do that because I get the following Error Message :
220: Unable to set NLS_LANGUAGE.
210: Oracle Error: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist. SQL text: SELECT NLS_LANGUAGE FROM WF_LANGUAGES WHERE :l IN (NLS_LANGUAGE, CODE)
I have set the NLS_LANGUAGE='American' and in the registry NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA
Please I you have any idea about this problem, mail to me at changmt@pdvsa.com or mtchang@cantv.net
Thanks !!!
María Teresa Chang
Re: Workflow Help [message #94951 is a reply to message #94948] Fri, 28 June 2002 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anne
Try this:
check your NLS_LANGUAGE settings on the database to which you will connect with workflow

On your client change/add the NLS_LANG entry in the registry to the right value (i. e. AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1). Be sure to change the entry in the Homedirectory where Workflow Client ist installed.

ORA:00942 is a Permissions issue: Use wf_mgr/manager account scott/tiger.
Re: Workflow Help [message #95038 is a reply to message #94948] Mon, 09 September 2002 00:14 Go to previous message
nigel pendall
I had a similar problem - however the view was there and the row for american had the installed_flag set to 'Y'. The problem turned out to be the NLS_LANGUAGE column. This was not set to the language installed with the database. because we wanted the EURO symbol the DBA had used WE8ISO8859P1 when installing the database. Updating the NLS_LANGUAGE column to WE8ISO8859P1 cured the problem.
Previous Topic: CONCSUB - can u submitt a report set?
Next Topic: Oracle Payables 11i - Accouting Process Workaround !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:17:31 CDT 2024