Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India.
ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India. [message #94748] Mon, 04 February 2002 20:42 Go to next message
Kanhai Trivedi
Hi
I need to undergo Oracle (DBA or Oracle Financial) training in india can any one suggest a good institute in this regard in delhi or bombay.
Thanks
Thanks in advance
kanhai
Re: ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India. [message #94755 is a reply to message #94748] Thu, 14 February 2002 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chhaya
Hi
I need to undergo Oracle (DBA or Oracle Financial) training in india can any one suggest a good institute in this regard in delhi or bombay.
Thanks
Thanks in advance
kanhai
Re: ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India. [message #94764 is a reply to message #94755] Tue, 19 February 2002 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naresh
SQL Star International is my choice but, be prepared for the huge cost.
ORACLE TRAINING [message #94919 is a reply to message #94755] Wed, 12 June 2002 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jethaji
Dear sir/madam
I will happy if u will give me advice . At present i m oracle 8i ocp dba and i want to upgrade 11i and is that your institute is providing and if yes then let me know fees structure and full detail

thanks
jethaji
Re: ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India. [message #95570 is a reply to message #94764] Tue, 02 March 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manish Shrivastava
I am Manish Shrivastava, a student of SQL Star International. I have successfully completed my OCP course in the Development track and now I have completed my OCP also. I have not collected my Participation certificate from your institute till date. My counceller was Mrs. Vidya. I did the course in the month of Sept-Oct 2003.(Fast track Course).
Please do tell me as when shall i come and collect the certificate. I have not received my OCP certificate also.
Hope to get a prompt reply to my mail.
Regards
Manish Shrivastava
Re: ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India. [message #96236 is a reply to message #94748] Wed, 29 September 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vineet Chandra
hi kanhai,
how are u?
i am vineet a software guy and working in a small firm.
Kanhai if want to do the certification in Oracle then I must suggest you to go for SQL star in delhi.
its the best institute in india for oracle.
Basically its a division of SQL star software development comp.
if u r intrested i'll provide u the address also.

best wishes to you.
vineet
Re: ORACLE TRAINING in Bombay , India. [message #96591 is a reply to message #94748] Tue, 28 December 2004 17:58 Go to previous message
basant srivastava
sir,
what modules ,charges ,duration etc for oracle do you offer training for...do you offer any training for ERP.....
Previous Topic: Stored Procedures
Next Topic: unable to launch forms using 11.5.9 on RH EL3.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:54:27 CDT 2024