Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » IT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
IT JOB OPPORTUNITIES [message #94717] Thu, 17 January 2002 19:32 Go to next message
Computer People
IT JOB OPPORTUNITIES

We have a huge list of requests from our clients.

Consultants with the following skills may apply

1. J2EE professionals having expertise in EJB, Weblogic, JSP and having minimum experience of 4 years plus can apply for some very exciting career opportunities.

Positions are in Pune with an IT company having project development tie-ups with US based clients. Candidate may be required to travel to US for short term for projects.
There are multiple positions
Minimum Education : B.E or MCS

2. CRM professionals with exposure to ONYX . Experience of other CRM products like Siebel Vantive will be an added experience.

Educational qualification -- Post Graduate
This opportunity is for USA.

3. SAP Basis professionals required for a US Based IT MNC for their ODC in India.
Consultant should be BE or MCS
Minimum 2 implementations

4. Looking for Oracle applications 11i, Project Managers with following skills:
a) 5 + Years experience of IT industry
b) Apps function lead experience of at least 2 years
c) Apps Project manager experience of at least 2 major project implementations version 11i.
d) Good knowledge of Financial and MM modules
e)WILLING TO COMMIT LONG TERM IN THE UNITED STATES.

5. Peoplesoft professionals with 2 to 8 years experience in Financial module and having exposure to Inventory & order management.
Experience of People tools & people code will be preferred
Education : Min Graduates
Positions are in Bangalore with a leading IT company having operational tieups in the U.S.A.

Please apply Directly to cpindia_hr@vsnl.com with your detailed CV in word format.
You can get in touch with us on the following phone numbers:
Phone: Off- 91 - 20 -6834001 / 4020
Mobile: 9823094196
Re: IT JOB OPPORTUNITIES [message #94761 is a reply to message #94717] Tue, 19 February 2002 11:24 Go to previous message
Shrikanth M
Hi,

I am a Mechanical Engineer from Bangalore university with five years of experiance in an automobile manufacturing company of which 2 years on SAP implimentation.

Please reply to me if you have any openings for me. I am open to relocation to USA/UK.

Regards,

Shrikanth
Previous Topic: Available Oracle 11i CRM Techno-Functional Consultant
Next Topic: Re: Oracle HRMS-Job Opportunities
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:25:59 CDT 2024