Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Applications Functional Consultant
Oracle Applications Functional Consultant [message #94705] Tue, 08 January 2002 17:28 Go to next message
Arbie
(1) We are looking at recruiting Oracle Applications Functional Consultants in Oracle Financials, Manufacturing and Manufacturing(OTR)

(2) The profile that we are looking for is the following:

(i) Senior professionals with over 5+ years of relevant professional experience and at least 1-2 years of IT experience.
(ii) Experience with deploying Oracle Apps at at least 1 site - this is mandatory (Functional experience + SAP/BAAN/PeopleSoft,etc. experience but no Oracle Apps. will NOT do)
(iii) Experience on Oracle 11i would be preferable.
(iv) For Financials, expertise in General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable
(AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA) and Cash Management.
(v) For Manufacturing(OTR), expertise in PO(Purchase Order), OE(Order Entry)/OM(Order Management), and Inventory.
vi) For Manufacturing, expertise in Planning, BOM(Bill of Materials), WIP (Work in Process).
Re: Oracle Applications Functional Consultant [message #94706 is a reply to message #94705] Wed, 09 January 2002 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rafiq Khan
I fit your requirements.Do let me know the email I have to send the CV at as also where are these openings for.
Re: Oracle Applications Functional Consultant [message #94730 is a reply to message #94705] Mon, 21 January 2002 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharad
HELLO MR. RAFIG KHAN
i have a sound functional experience in
manufacturing for 5 yrs and 2 yrs in
s/w development in oracle 8i/9i. I am looking
forward for a better opening in ERP
please do reply +vely
rgds,
sharad
Re: Oracle Applications Functional Consultant [message #94767 is a reply to message #94705] Thu, 21 February 2002 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anand C Gangal
I am currently working as a functional expert in the area of Oracle Purchasing,Inventory,WIP & BOM modules for more than a year. Successfully Completed implementation at a large scale Multi-national company. Undergoing post-implementation scenarios. Would like to know more about the job. Please let me know where to post the cv.
Re: Oracle Applications Functional Consultant [message #94796 is a reply to message #94705] Mon, 18 March 2002 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shailesh Bhatwadekar
I am currently working as a functional consultant in the area of Oracle Purchasing,Inventory,WIP & BOM modules for more than a year. Successfully Completed implementation at a large scale Multi-national company. Undergoing post-implementation scenarios. Would like to know more about the job. Please let me know where to post the cv.

- - - -shailesh
Re: Oracle Applications Functional Consultant [message #95051 is a reply to message #94705] Wed, 18 September 2002 20:37 Go to previous message
neeraj rathi
I am a Chartered Accountant by education and have worked on Oracle Financials for 2 years. the modules handled are AP, GL, FA & PC.
at present i am working as a Project Manger in a CMM level 5 company. in case you are interested please revert so that i can sent my detailed CV
Previous Topic: Oracle Applications Training
Next Topic: OPM 11i Consultant Available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:48:30 CDT 2024