Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Pivot operator
Pivot operator [message #93231] Thu, 15 January 2004 09:51
Charlie
I was practicing with the example in the oracle doc to load data from a flat file to a table using oracle warehouse builder.

when I validated it, It gave me this error saying this long msg:

VLD-1111: An invalid combination of operators prevents the generation of  code in a single implementation language (PL/SQL code, or SQL*Loader code, or ABAP code). For example, you may have included a SQL*Loader only operator such as the Data Generator in a mapping with a PL/SQL implementation type. If you designed the mapping to generate PL/SQL code, an invalid combination or sequence of operators prevents the generation of PL/SQL code in any of the operating modes(set based, row based, row based target only). If the mapping contains an operator that generates only PL/SQL output, all downstream dataflow operators must also be implementable by PL/SQL. You can use SQL operators in such a mapping only after loading the PL/SQL output to a target. Detail is as follows:

PL/SQL set based operating mode: Operator pivot_test_csv does not support SQL generation.

PL/SQL row based operating mode: Operator pivot_test_csv does not support SQL and PL/SQL generation.

PL/SQL row based (target only) operating mode: Operator pivot_test_csv does not support SQL and PL/SQL generation.

Both SQL and PL/SQL handlers are not supported by pivot_test_csv as output

SQL*Loader: Operator PIVOT does not support SQL*Loader generation.

ABAP: Operator pivot_test_csv does not support ABAP generation.

Can anyone help?
Previous Topic: incremental sequence number assignment
Next Topic: SQL : Getting a List of Files in Server Directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:38:47 CDT 2024