Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Oracle Reports & Web Application
Oracle Reports & Web Application [message #92050] Wed, 18 February 2004 23:59 Go to next message
saleem
I am using TomCat 4.0. and JBuilder 7 on Windows 2000.

I have made a web report using Oracle 9i Report Builder and it is a jsp. Now, I would like to call(open as a pop up) this report from one of my jsp page in my web application. I have placed reports_tld.jar and rwrun.jar files in /WEB-INF/lib folder. I have also copied taglib.tld in /WEB-INF folder but when I open the pop up i get the error:

- StandardWrapperValve[[debugjsp]]: Servlet.service() for servlet debugjsp threw exception

- javax.servlet.ServletException: oracle/reports/RWException

javax.servlet.ServletException: oracle/reports/RWException

- at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:485)

Regards,
Saleem
Re: Oracle Reports & Web Application [message #92405 is a reply to message #92050] Fri, 02 July 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaily
I think u have the class path defined improperly in your jsp which is causing the exception at runtime.
Re: Oracle Reports & Web Application [message #92447 is a reply to message #92050] Wed, 21 July 2004 08:38 Go to previous message
Saint-Louis Carl Stephan
Hi,
i have tried to do the same thing. Until now, i have not reached my goal. But i have already handled the error you are talking about.
You have to include a lot of jar files in the /WEB-INF/lib directory of your application (the jar files that contain all the classes needed to run the report such as RWException). List of jar files is as it follows :
-- bigraphbean.jar
-- ldapjclnt9.jar
-- xrpds90.jar
-- LW_PfjBean.jar
-- repository.jar
-- xschema.jar
-- netcfg.jar
-- rts2.jar
-- vbjorb.jar
-- zrclient.jar
-- jazn.jar

Find those jar files in your reports directory and put them in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your application. Then you will tell me what happened.
Previous Topic: Running Java program from Cron in Solaris
Next Topic: ArrayIndexOutOfBound exception while connecting to Oracle 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:51:33 CDT 2024