Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Oracle9i - JDBC nasty problem...Please help!!!
Oracle9i - JDBC nasty problem...Please help!!! [message #91976] Thu, 08 January 2004 02:48 Go to next message
Murali
I am getting the famous

ORA-00600: internal er
ror code, arguments: [[ttcgcshnd-1]], [[0]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]], [[]]

problem trying to access Oracle 9.2.0.1.

I am rather new to Oracle and Java. I am using tomcat 4.0 to host few JSPs. All I am trying to do is run a simple SELECT query. I am able connect to the database OK and also SELECT statements work fine when tables are empty i.e. have no data. But when there is data in the tables, I get the above error. I have searched and searched and found several postings related to incorrect JDBC driver being possible cause for such an error. I have tried (at least I think I did) several things such as downloading ojdbc14.jar and setting CLASSPATH to refer to it etc. None of them worked.

Could someone please help me??

Thanks.

Murali
Re: Oracle9i - JDBC nasty problem...Please help!!! [message #91977 is a reply to message #91976] Thu, 08 January 2004 02:58 Go to previous message
Murali
I set CLASSPATH (under windows environment variables) to point to ojdbc14.jar.
Should I have to set CLASSPATH of Oracle and tomcat also to point to ojdbc14.jar?
What files under Oracle9i and tomact 4.0 should I look at to set CLASSPATH?
Previous Topic: Is this right?
Next Topic: sqlj and jsp question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:09:56 CDT 2024