Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » websphere+jdbc pool+oracle amd JDBC thin driver and encryption
websphere+jdbc pool+oracle amd JDBC thin driver and encryption [message #91941] Tue, 11 November 2003 00:42 Go to next message
Eric
Hello,guru!
I wrote sample java programe
with JDBC thin driver and encryption,It works well;But i want use jdbc pool and
encryption ,I dont know how to write it; can you help me ? May you give me some samples;
my product will run in Websphere 5.0 +oracle9i,how can I configure "oracle.net.encryption_client" and other
properties when CREATE jdbc datasource in websphere;It seems run incorrect;websphere 's SYSTEMOUT.LOG always
give some message "oracle.net.encryption_client" could not found at "oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource class."
Re: websphere+jdbc pool+oracle amd JDBC thin driver and encryption [message #91990 is a reply to message #91941] Wed, 14 January 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikolajs
Hi Eric.
I have the same problem (http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/35032/0/)
Have you solved this problem now? Please send me any ideas about this problem?

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 23:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: oracle jdbc connection pooling and JDBC thin driver encryption [message #92368 is a reply to message #91941] Thu, 17 June 2004 05:54 Go to previous message
Markus
Hi you all,

i have the same problem and found really nothing in the web. Has anyone of you solved the problem yet.
It would be very nice to get some hints from you.

Thanks in advance
markus
Previous Topic: JDBC
Next Topic: JDBC Connectivity error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:20:10 CDT 2024