Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Re: Java Jobs in California!
Re: Java Jobs in California! [message #90895] Thu, 22 November 2001 23:44
Abhinav Raj
Dear Sir/Madam
This with reference to the job opportunity in California for Java Programmer as advertised by you on Internet.I Abhinav Raj would there fore like to apply for the job. Please find enclosed my resume.

Thanking You
Regards
Abhinav Raj

ABHINAV T. RAJ

13 Raj Niwas Marg • Civil Lines, Delhi-India 110054 Ph• 011.392.9428 • 011.396.6340 • email abhinavraj9@yahoo.com

EDUCATION:

1.INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU)Masters in Computer Applications CandidateMajor:
Computer Science

2.SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE , DELHI UNIVERSITYBachelor of Arts, 2000Major: Economics

3.St. Xavier’s School , Delhi(10+2),1997Major: Commerce

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:

1.SUN CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR JAVA 2 PLATFORM – This certification is for programmers experienced in using the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language. Achievement of 93% percentile on examination.

2.HONORS DIPLOMA IN WEB CENTRIC COMPUTING – Acquired from N.I.I.T, one of the most reputed institutes in Delhi, India. Completed in one and a half years.

3.DIPLOMA IN ORACLE AND VISUAL BASIC – from S.S.I.,

4.Delhi.CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTING (CIC) – Provided by IGNOU, this program aims at fulfilling the needs of people interested in acquiring computer education in the programming environment. Achievement of 75% percentile on examination.

COURSEWORK:

Accounting and Finance on ComputersComputer ArchitectureComputer FundamentalsData Communication and NetworksData Structure through ‘C’ and ‘PASCAL’Database Management Systems Elements of Systems Analysis and DesignFile Structure and Programming in COBOLIntelligent SystemsObjected Oriented SystemsOperating SystemsSoftware Engineering

PC SKILLS:

Languages-
Standard Query LanguageC, C++ Programming LanguageJAVA2, JavaScriptVisual Basic, VBScriptHTML, DHTML, XML, WML,Active Server Pages, CGI.

Operating Systems-
LINUXMicrosoft Windows 95/98/00Microsoft Windows NTMAC Operating System PALM Operating System

Data Base /Applications-
Oracle Version 8.0,Microsoft SQL Server 7.0,Macromedia Flash ,Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, ImageReadyMicrosoft Office: Word, Acces, Excel, FrontPage, Power Point, Outlook

Experience:
Worked as Asst. Administrator in Finance and Administration Dept. in Tata McGraw – Hill from Oct’2000 till Feb’ 2001.

EXTRA CURRICULAR:
Captaincy the school soccer team. Represented the college soccer team.

INTERESTS:
Travelling and Listening music.

Date:
Abhinav Raj

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: Fail to convert between UTF8 and UCS2: failUTF8Conv
Next Topic: Re: Oracle thin driver problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:36:52 CDT 2024