Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Application for job(java programmer)
Application for job(java programmer) [message #90853] Fri, 12 October 2001 06:25 Go to next message
HIMANSHU GUPTA
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I wish to take this opportunity to introduce myself and offer my
candidature .
My Curriculum Vitae is attached herewith for your
kind perusal and broad assessment.
I hereby declare that the particulars furnished are true and correct
to the best of my knowledge.

Awaiting your further instructions on this matter.

Thanking You,
Your's Sincerely,
Himanshu Gupta

--------------------------------------------------------
Flat no -233, Ankur Appt
7, I .P Extension
Delhi-110092
Ph- (011)-2724204

himanshugupt@hotmail.com
Himanshu Gupta

Objective

Seeking a challenging position in software development where I can devote myself for development of convergence technology and can apply my knowledge for company's goals.

Skill set

* Java APPLET, AWT, RMI, JDBC
* Web/Internet: JSP, Servlets, HTML 4.0, JavaScript
* RDBMS ORACLE-8, IBM-DB2, MY-SQL, MS-SQL Server
MS-Access
* GUI/Front-end DEVELOPER-2000 (FORMS-5.0 & REPORTS 3.0)
* Platform Windows 2000/NT 4.0/98, Linux, AIX.
* Web Server Java Web Server 2.0, Apache.
* Application Server Web Logic 4.5.1, IBM Web sphere, Tomcat.

Professional Experience

* Head Multimedia Ltd, Mumbai June 2000 -To Date
(Senior Developer)
A reputed company mainly focused on Internet Technologies, Web development, and E-commerce solutions and Software development.
Responsibilities:
Execution of projects from design to implementation stage. Interaction and coordination with graphics and software development team. Interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and incorporating in the Project

Major Development Projects

www.nerolac.com

Client Goodlass Nerolac
O.S. IBM AIX
Technology Java [[Applet, AWT]], JSP
Database My-SQL
Application Server Tomcat
Web-Server Apache
Team size 5
Role Team Leader

Description: This B2C website provides information about guide to painting, choosing the right shade, choosing the right product, vastu, finding a colors capes dealer, cost calculator and visualize your home. "Visualize your home" is an interactive applet to color the given image by the shades given by Nerolac. The user would select the given shade and color the different regions of the image such as wall, furniture, etc. It involves event capturing pixel programming and highly specific co-ordinate search.

Responsibilities:
* Defining the requirement and co-ordination with the client.

* Architecture and Functional design.
* Coding, Implementation and Testing.

B2C Web Site

Client Times of India Group
O.S. IBM AIX
Technology JSP, Servlets
Database IBM DB2 7.1
Application Server IBM Web sphere 4.1
Web Server Apache
Team size 8

Description This website is a music portal where it provides information about the latest Music albums, artists, new releases, countdown for latest music, videos available, customer's vote, search engines, searching for budding talents & the online shopping section (E-Commerce Section of the site) and order the company's products as well as participate in the company's on-line community building activities. It also educates potential musicians on how one can go about making a career with Times Music. Features include on-line music purchasing, viewing / listening.

Responsibilities
* Coding and implementation of crucial modules and unit testing of other modules for team members.
* Integration of the site
* System Testing & Support
* User Acceptance Test (UAT)

www.clickforcotton.com

Client Indian based client
O.S. Linux-Red Hat & Win NT 4.0
Technology JSP 1.0
Database Oracle 8
Server Apache Web Server with Tomcat
Team size 10
Role Creating various section like Events, Links, Discussion
Forum and the Trading Module.

Description: This site is developed for Indian Based Client. This is World's first B2B cotton exchange site. They are into the business of organizing various conferences and events relating to the field of Cotton trading. It is basically a trading site where dealers and retailers of cotton can bid or buy the cotton all around the world.

Responsibilities
* Developing and implementing the Trading module. The Trading module includes submitting an offer by the seller, the buyer searching

For a sale and then after the results are found accepting it or countering the offer only on commercial parameters and various administrative roles like withdrawing, modifying, renewing and viewing an offer by the seller. The buyer also gets a mail notifying him of an offer placed by the seller if the buyer had searched for that particular range

Travel Inspector Of Accounts (TIA):

Client Central Railway
O.S. Unix-Sco, Linux-Red Hat & Win NT 4.0
Technology JSP, Servlets
Database My-SQL
Server Apache Web Server with Tomcat
Team size 4
Role Team Leader

Description: This application was designed to be disseminated to the TIA's via means of Rail net, the Railway TCP/IP based Intranet thus allowing training to be done ubiquitously. This would be done in a presentation style format with the use of designed backgrounds, music and voice-over. In addition to test the TIA's on the extent of knowledge it has gained using the system. Therefore a questionnaire of 500 questions would be maintained and the TIA's scored recorded to monitor his progress and rail net-based system would allow the Administrator to update the questions as and when necessary

Responsibilities
* Handled Admin part, which contain creation, deletion & modification of Admin/Tia login. Addition & Modification of Question's for online test. Generate and print report of all candidates who appeared in exam. Convert all questions into text file. Glossary search engine. Online exam module.
* Database Designing
* System Testing & Support

Customer Relationship Management (CRM):

Client Majestic Software, NEPZ NOIDA
O.S. Win NT 4.0/98/95
Technology Java [[Sockets, JDBC, AWT]], JSP.
Database MS-SQL Server
Server Web Logic
Team size 6

Description: The product is an implementation for the call center. The administrator can add, delete or modify the operators and categorize them and set their capabilities. A customer visits the site, logs in and then queries what he wants to know about, through the Java Chat program. The operator then processes the query otherwise forwards it to the concerned agents for execution. The administration generates a report regarding the operators and
Client and stores it in the database for future referral. Operator has the facility to mail to his concerned client about his area of interest and the details of his chat.

Responsibilities
* Design and implement voice to test part.
* Handle administrator, operator module.

ON-LINE EXAMINATION:

Client Majestic Software, NEPZ NOIDA
O.S. Win NT 4.0/98
Technology Java [[Socket, AWT, Applet]]
Database MS-SQL Server
Server Web Logic
Team size 3

Description: On line test provides all facilities to the examiner, right from application form to giving Registration number and declaring on-the-spot result. Administrator can add, modify and delete at any level. A timer has been provided to calculate the time taken to declare the result within Stipulated time. The question levels are designed in order of their toughness and a random function acts simultaneously.

Responsibilities Questions are selected randomly from the database and displayed to the user. There are optional answers for the question, depending on the selection of the option the answer is checked with the database answers and the results are incremented. A timer is also set for the whole test

Professional Qualification

'Post Graduate Diploma In Advanced Software Design & Development' from "Electronics Research & Development Center Of India, Noida"(Ministry Of Information Technology)
SPECIALIZATION STREAM: WEB BASED DATABASE
ENGINEERING AND DBA

Pursuing 'A' Level from "DEPT OF ELECTRONICS ACCREDITED COMPUTER COURSE, Delhi"(Ministry Of Information Technology)

'O' Level from "DEPT OF ELECTRONICS ACCREDITED COMPUTER COURSE, Delhi"(Ministry Of Information Technology) - Jan 1999.

Academic Qualification

'Bachelor of Commerce' -"Sri Aurobindo College" University of Delhi-1998.

'Higher Secondary Education' C.B.S.E - 1995.

Personal Details:
Email: himanshugupt@homail.com
Date of Birth: 12-11-1976
24 / Male/ Single / Indian
Passport: Yes
Date of availability: Immediately
Relocate: Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #90907 is a reply to message #90853] Fri, 30 November 2001 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alok Gupta
A3/6C,Dal Mill Road,Uttam Ngar,
New Delhi-59
Ph:5632767
e-mail:alokg_74@yahoo.com

Alok Gupta
-----------------------

Objective
To excel in life.Towards the betterment of the caompany and individual as whole.Looking forward for an exiting challenging work environment.
Experience

1. Since March 2K Asset International(Aptech Group)South Extn(New Delhi).
Technology Consultant· Imparting knowledge related to latest curriculum of the Aptech Ltd. Dealing with the corporate clients imparting training to them.· Providing consultation to the corporates related to latest technologies.

2.June 1998 to July 1999 Uptron ACL Allahabad

Technology Consultant/Project Leader· Engaged in imparting knowledge to students according to the syllabi.· Engaged in software developement of live projects taken by the center based on C++.

Languages known · C and C++,Java(Beans,Servlets,Applets,RMI,JDBC) Java-Swings,EJB(Using Weblogic),CORBA·
Fox-pro,VC++ 6.0·
GUI · VC++· Visual Age For Java(VAJ),Visual Java· Flash
Packages · Office 2000
Operating Systems ·Windows NT,Windows 95, DOS 6.22,UNIX
Web-Related · HTML,DHTML,XML, ASP,JavaScript,VB Script, Net.Commerce 3.1,WML,WMLScript
Servers · Internet Information Server(I IS)4.0, Net.Commerce Server,Javawebserver2.0, Weblogic Server 5.1
Educational Qualifications ·B.Sc from Purvanchal University· M.Sc (Physics) from Purvanchal University
Technical Qualifications 1.Advanced Diploma in Software 2.Technology from SACL Allahabad.· 3.Professional Diploma in Sofware Technology from Uptron ACL Allahabad.· 4.VC++ Certificate Cource with Distiction from Asset International New Delhi.
5.Java Certificate Cource with Distiction from Asset International New Delhi.

Dummy Projects ·
I have developed full java compatible editor for writing,reading,compilling and execution purpose by using the java I/O technology.·

I hava devoloped small chat program by using java Networking technology.·
I have also devoloped Telephone Directory by using Java Swing Technology.

Live Projects

ChikitsaOnline.com- Creation of website using HTML, Photoshop and Paintbrush for Designing, and java-script ASP and Servlets for Programming and validations, and Oracle as Database.§ Hospital Management System- Designing of Data § Entry Screen & Report Generation using FoxPro 2.6 on § DOS Platform and SSAD methodology§ Travel Management System- Designing of Data Entry Screen & Report Generation using Oracle 7 as Backend and OPO as Front-end with client Server Technology and SSAD methodology.

Personal Details:
Date of Birth :01/02/1974
Sex :Male
Martial status :Single

Date:
8/11/2001

Alok Gupta Signature

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91035 is a reply to message #90853] Sat, 02 March 2002 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MANASMANGAL
what are doing now my dear .
summer tranning [message #91089 is a reply to message #90853] Mon, 01 April 2002 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravi kant bhardwaj
sir,
i m a student of nd edexcel foundation uk .. n 2 nd yr student of bit ignou i have already done java, java script, html,cgi,vb,sql, software eng.
n would like to do summer tranning...plez guide me over thhe matter i would be very thankful to u.
websites uild y me r
http://dreampc.topcities.com
http://soulsearch.topcities.com
http://counsellor.topcities.com
plez take a look n contact me asap...watin to see a responce soon
thanking u
ravi
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91107 is a reply to message #90907] Mon, 08 April 2002 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M Predeeph
#225/7/261 Big bazaar street
Paramakudi-623707
Ramanathapuram dist
Tamilnadu Phone 04564-23720
E-mail predeeph@yahoo.com

NAME : M Predeeph

Objective : To perform a performance oriented career where my attitude and technical skill satisfied

Software proficiency :

Operating system : MS-DOS, Unix, Windows 98, Windows NT

High level languages : C, C++, Java, COBOL, Pascal

GUI : Visual Basic

Database : Oracle, Foxpro

Internet tools : JavaApplets, JDBC, JavaServlets, JavaSwing, JSP, JavaScript, VBScript

Education :

1994 - 1998 Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai
B.Sc.,Computer Science First class

2000 - 2002 Alagappa University karaikudi
M.Sc.,Information Technology Pursuing

Professional experience :

Dec1998 - Dec1999 Classic Computer Consultants and Education Paramakudi(TN)
Junior Programmer
Working as a Application developer

Jan2000 – May2001 Computer Software College Paramakudi(TN)
Software Engineer
Working as a Senior Faculty come Project Leader

Jun2001 - till Software Solution Integrated Ltd Paramakudi(TN)
Senior Software Engineer
Working as a Technical head come Project Leader

Languages : Marathi, Tamil, English, Hindi

Extracurricular activities : Cricket, Volley Ball, Badminton, TableTennis, Shot put, Javelin throw, Discus throw, Long jump

Hobbies : Hearing music, Reading books

Interests and activities : To do PhD, Developing applications, Mathematical problem solving, Computer programming

Personal information :

Father's name : Mahadev G Jadhav
Date of birth : 27/07/1977
Sex : Male
Religion : Hindu
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Married

Declaration
The above said details are true to the best of my knowledge
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91224 is a reply to message #90907] Wed, 05 June 2002 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arjun kumar
Curriculum Vitae

316,B.M.K.Giri Nagar Kalkaji New Delhi-19
Ph.(011)- 6223098 Arjun kumar arjun_kanoujia@yahoo.com

Objective:
To work honestly in the development of a progressive company, competing always with no one else but myself so that everyday I can improve my developmental skills and logical ability.

Key Strengths:
· Result oriented and hard working with high degree of conceptual and analytical skills.
· Flexible and adaptable with good communication, interpersonal and team skills.

Professional Qualification:
Pursuing Master of Computer Application (VI Sem.) 3yrFT from INSTITUTE OF BASIC SCIENCE (IBS),DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE,Dr.B.R.AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY KHANDARI AGRA-2 (U.P.) with 70% agg.
IBS is ranked among top 5 Universities in UP
Platform:
IBM Compatible Machines

Development Tools:
Visual C++ 6.0(API), Visual Basic6.0

Operating System:
SCO UNIX (SVR4), Red-Hat Linux7.0 Windows 9x,3.1, MS-DOS4.10.2

Languages:
C, C++, JAVA1.2.2, PL/SQL, COBOL

Web Technology:
ASP3.0,VB-Script,JAVA-Script, DHTML, HTML

RDBMS:
ORACLE-8, MS-ACCESS97,SQL-server

Projects-In Brief:
Currently doing training inSTPI-CGO Complex , New delhi.
Project : Email tracking of Employess under STPI.

1. Simulation of SVR-IV(UNIX) File System in a file
Objectives:
To meet the following learning objective:
Learning & Applying the areas of computer science-Operating System, File System internals, algorithms & data structures and programming constructs.
The project will simulate the SVR4 File System in a single file on any file system. It will provide all regular file system operations such as reading, writing and removing files.

2. Employee Management using Data File Structure in ‘C’
Auto generating PAN number and storing details of employees in files.

3. Students Management using Developer2000 and Oracle8i
Using the interface developed in D2k for adding, deleting, modifying & manipulating
records of Students

4. Mathematical utilities in ’C++’
A menu based interface for doing various matrices, trigonometric, logarithmic and quad. Problems .
Interests:
Cricket,Football, Net-Surfing

Hobbies:
Playing & Watching Cricket, Seeing Movies etc.

Educational Qualification:
· B.Sc.Final (P,C,M) from M.J.P.Rohilkhand University,BAREILLY with 58.33% (1996-1999)
· Senior Secondary from M.G.M.Inter College BAHERI (UP BOARD) with 66.60%(1995-96)
· Higher Secondary from M.G.M.Inter College BAHERI (UP BOARD)with 62.67%(1993-94)

Personal Profile:
Father’s Name: Shri Girish Chandra

Date Of Birth: January 28th,1979

Languages Known: Hindi, English, Punjabi

Permanent Address: S/o Shri Girish Chandra,
C.H.C.Hospital Colony,
Baheri(Bareilly)U.P.-243201
Ph.No. 05822-22959,21841

I vouch for authenticity of the aforementioned facts.

Dated:
Place: (Arjun Kumar)
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91305 is a reply to message #91107] Fri, 05 July 2002 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dilranjan Kumar Thakur
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I wish to take this opportunity to introduce myself and offer my
candidature .
My Curriculum Vitae is attached herewith for your
kind perusal and broad assessment.
I hereby declare that the particulars furnished are true and correct
to the best of my knowledge.
Awaiting your further instructions on this matter.

Thanking You,
Your's Sincerely,
------------------------------------------------------
H6/16 , Burma Road , Burmamines ,
Jamhsedpur, Jharkhand - 831007
Ph. No. 0657-271506/271010
E-mail-dilranjan@hotmail.com

Objective

Seeking a challenging position in software development where I can devote myself for development of convergence technology and can apply my knowledge for company's goals.

Skill set

* Java APPLET, AWT, RMI, JDBC
* Web/Internet: JSP, Servlets, HTML 4.0, JavaScript
MS-SQL Server , MS-Access
* Platform Windows 2000/NT 4.0/98,
* Web Server Java Web Server 2.0,

Professional Experience

E-commerce from ZAP Delhi

A reputed company mainly focused on Internet Technologies, Web development, and E-commerce solutions and Software development.
Responsibilities:
Execution of projects from design to implementation stage. Interaction and coordination with graphics and software development team. Interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and incorporating in the Project

Major Development Projects

www.goashoppe.com

Personal Details:
Email: dilranjan@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 01-01-1976
26 / Male/ Indian
Passport: Yes
(java programmer) [message #91381 is a reply to message #90853] Sat, 03 August 2002 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepak
Dear sir,
It gives me considerable pleasure to take the
initiative and make an unsolicited application for the
position of a Software Engg professional in your
organization. I currently have over Two years of
experience IT Development.

I am attaching my resume for your consideration. If
you need any further clarifications , please mail me
me at deepgupta_n@rediffmail.com
deepgupta_n@yahoo.co.in

Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Gupta
Deepak Gupta
C/O Vijay Kumar GuPta
BabarPur Shadhara
delhi-32
Tel # +91-011-2115541(resi),

E-mail : deepgupta_n@rediffmail.com

OBJECTIVE
A successful career in software development in the areas of Object Oriented
Programming Systems, Database and Internet Programming.

WORK SUMMARY

Exposure to all phases of Software Development, i.e. design & analysis,
development, implementation etc with 2 Yrs of IT experience.

SKILL SUMMARY

Working knowledge of the following software installation and usage: DOS,
Windows NT, Windows 95/98, Linux, and Solaris.
Working knowledge of following installation and usage of web servers: Java
Web server and Weblogic Application Server.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, EJB, VB6.0,VC++
Database Programming: Oracle 8.0, MS-SQL Server,MS-Access
Applications: Microsoft Frontpage 98, Macromedia Dream weaver 3.0.
Knowledge of Networking, SNMP concepts, MPLS, TCP/IP layers, LAN/WAN
Concepts etc,
Working knowledge of RTOS(VxWorks)

CERTIFICATION

Brain Bench Certified Professional in EJB-Java

WORK EXPERIENCE
Software Engineer - I, From August'2000 to Till Date, SoftSol India Ltd.
Hyderabad - 33 India.
Work Environment - Windows NT, C, C++, Sql server, HTML and
xWorks( Torando tool)

Project #1 Generic Server
Place SoftSol India Ltd. Hyderabad - 33
Duration 3 Months
Team Size 4
Responsibility Team Member
Description Softsol India Limited is an offshore software development
center of Softsol Resources Inc., USA. The company has more than one hundred
software engineers specializing in various fields of IT. For testing the
service modules that the teams used to develop, the team leaders had to rely
on the application servers. But these servers cannot be tailored to satisfy
the custom requirements of the teams. So the need was felt to have our own
generic server that offered services required by these teams. The technology
used for the development of this server was Java Networking API's and
involved IO and multithreading.
My Part Java coding
Work Area Database - N.A Server Side -
Java Client
Side Scripting - Java

Project Name #2 Leave & Attendance Systems
Client SoftSol Resources Inc. California. USA.
Duration 6 Months
Team Size 5
Description As the name of the systems suggest, the project aims at the
long term goal of implementation of paperless office in our office.
Presently the attendance of any person is recorded in a register and
consolidated at the end of the month. The system eliminates the need for a
person to enter the incoming and outgoing time in a register This saves the
employee time. As soon as they come to the office, employees log in to the
terminals assigned to them and access the attendance monitoring system,
powered by Allaire Jrun 3.0. The application has a two level
authentification. One is the database level user/password verification and
the other a machine dependant verification, meaning that a particular
employee cannot log into any other account from his machine. Hence, the
incoming time to the office is registered. The employee uses the system to
log out in the evening. SQL Server 7.0 maintains the back end part of the
system. Database triggers check the data consistency as the application
runs. Leave monitoring system has also been designed and implemented using a
team of 5 members. Employees could apply for leave thru the system instead
of a leave card which they used to have initially. The employee's request
is sent to the approver as an email and also as a net message saying that
the particular person has applied for the leave. The email to the approver
carries the details of the leave application. The approver has the
provision to approve the leave application thru a link in the email, apart
from logging into the site. When the leave application gets approved or
disapproved, the applicant gets the mail.
My part - front end design - interfacing with the database
Work Area Database - Sql Server Server Side
ipting - Servlets Client
Side Scripting - JavaScript Web server - JRun

Product Name #3 Link State Routing Protocol
Duration 2 Months
Team Size 3
Description LSRP is one of the protocol employed by routers to
distribute
network status information. This is carried out by means of broadcasting.
The rule is that each router in a network sends information about its links
to its neighboring routers.
My Part Implementation of certain modules, which includes the main
module Cli_servheader, which has the coding for the protocol data unit and
peer communication. Also the CRC classes which is used to check the
correctness of the messages.
Work Area Operating System - Red hat Linux 6.1
- C++ Router - Cisco 2500

Product Name #4 SNMP Domain Manager
Duration 6 Months
Team Size 6
Description SNMP domain manager will administer the NT domain and its
components, which involves CISCO routers, SQL server Databases, Oracle
Databases and all client machines in the network. The domain manager will
check for the network traffic, virtual memory in client machines, database
status.
My Part Still in design phase
Work Area Operating System - Windows NT server 4.0, Work
station 4.0
Languages - MFC Database - Oracle 8.i,
SQL Server 7.0 Router - Cisco 2500

Software Programmer, From Feb'2000 to July'2000, Know-IT,Pune, India.
Work Environment - Unix, Windows NT, C++, C, Oracle 8.i, and HTML.

Project Name #1 Beyond Horizon.com
Team Size 4
Duration 4 Months
Responsibility Programmer
Description This Project is developed for online airway reservation
System
in which Person can get information of all all flight and time table and
after that If he want to book a ticket he can book and if he want to
cancel then he Can do that.and after that if he want information of that
city at where is he is going he can get information(like Hotel,Histroical
Place).
My part - front end design - interfacing with the database -
Servlet
Programming
Work Area Operating System -Windows NT Database -
Oracle 8.i
Languages - Java Server Side Scripting - Servlets
Web
server - Java Web server

EDUCATION
B.E degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. At University
of Dr. B.A.M.U,Aurangabad, Maharashtra 1995-1999. Also won the First prize
for the Best project at J.N.E.College.
Project Automation Of Railway Portal With Tocsin
Type Curriculum project
Place J.N.E. college,Aurangabad
Duration 3 Months
Team Size 3
Description Involves analysis and design of Circuit which uses RF
sensors,AM transmitter and receiver.When some locomotive is passed throught
the RF sensor zone,a signal is sent to the receiver by the AM Transmitter.On
receiving the signal the receiver generates signal so as to give a torque to
the stepper motor.Motor rotates in such a way that it makes the gate to
close exactly. After the train crosses the gate the same cycle is repeated.
This project is being tried out by the south central railway.

Areas of Interest
Object oriented Programming, Database Programming & Computer networks

LANGUAGE

Speak fluently in English ,Marathi and Hindi.

(Deepak Gupta)
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91397 is a reply to message #90853] Fri, 09 August 2002 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Snadeep singh
Curriculum Vitae

SANDEEP RAMESHWAR SINGH

OBJECTIVE

To work amongst a skilled professional in a dynamic and high demanding atmosphere and to gain exposure and experience which will be valuable assets to the organization.

ACADEMIC DETAILS

EXAMINATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY SUBJECTS MONTH & YEAR OF PASSING %OF MARKS

BSc. MUMBAI PHYSICS MAY 2000 54.5%

HSC PUNE SCIENCE MARCH 1997 49.33%

SSC PUNE LANGUAGES, SCIENCE MARCH 1995 85%

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION

Diploma in Advanced Software Technology
CMC COMPUTER EDUCATION
Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400058.

TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE

OPERATING SYATEM : WINDOWS 98, UNIX

PACKAGE KNOWN : MS-OFFICE 2000

FRONT – END TOOLS : VISUAL BASIC 6.0

LANGUAGES : JAVA, CORBA, C#

RDBMS : ORACLE 8.0, MS-ACCESS 2000

WEB-TOOLS : HTML, FRONTPAGE, DHTML, VBSCRIPT, ASP 3.0
PROJECTS DONE

1)
NAME : HARDWARE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ( LIVE )

CLIENT NAME : J. S. ELECTRONICS
Patil Wadi, Andheri (East) Mumbai – 400 093.

SOFTWARE USED : Front End - VISUAL BASIC 6.0
Back End - MS-ACCESS 2000

PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
1. Developed a software application for J. S. Electronics (Andheri East).
2. This software shows all details of hardware items like its serial no, supplier, client, date of purchase etc.
3. It also keeps the track of configuration of assembled PCs with its all-individual hardware items given to the Clients. It also keeps the records of payment done by the client.

DURATION : 15 Days

NO. OF TEAM MEMBERS : One

2)
NAME : POLL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ( LIVE )

SOFTWARE USED : Front End - VISUAL BASIC 6.0
Back End - MS-ACCESS 2000

PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
1. Developed a software application for a Polling Booth in Sion.
2. In this software we can add, modify and delete the records of citizens. At the time of polling we can easily search the records of any citizens by his/her first name, last name, house no or even also with first initial characters of the first name of the citizens. This saves a lot of time at the time of polling.

DURATION : 3 Days

NO. OF TEAM MEMBERS : Two

WORK EXPERIENCE

1. DATA ENTRY OPERATOR ( For 2 Months )
Description:
Worked in TATA-AIG (Andheri East) as an employer of PAMAC Finserve Pvt. Ltd. (Wadala) on the post of Data Entry Operator.

2. HARDWARE ENGINEER ( For 13 Months – Part Time )
Description:
Worked as a trainee in J. S. Electronics (Andheri East) from March – 2001 to April – 2002.

PERSONAL PROFILE

ADDRESS : Prem Narayan Shukla Chawl,
Shankar Wadi,
Near Ali Yawar Jung Marg,
Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai – 400 060.
Maharashtra, India.

TELEPHONE NO. : 022 8303335

DATE OF BIRTH : 20 OCTOBER 1979

EMAIL ADDRESS : soorya_sandeep@hotmail.com

REFRENCES

· Mr. Pallav Ved
Director of CMC COMPUTER EDUCATON
Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 058
Phone No. : 022 6285156

· Mr. Kripa Shankar Pandey
J. S. Electronics
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 093
Mobile. : 9869 008444

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE.

Place : Mumbai YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Singh Sandeep R.
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91403 is a reply to message #90853] Wed, 14 August 2002 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farooq Raza
i also work in html,dhtml,and web graphic
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91673 is a reply to message #90853] Tue, 07 January 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sameer
COMPUTER OPERATOR
Re: Application for job(COMPUTER OPERATOR) [message #91674 is a reply to message #90853] Tue, 07 January 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sameer
No Message Body
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91751 is a reply to message #90853] Mon, 03 February 2003 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barinderjit singh
respected sir,
I am lookinf for a job of java programmer.I have done msc(it) from Punjab Technical Universty jalander(punjab).i got 68% marks.now i am woking as a faculty in ptu study centre since one year.my resume is given below:

Name: Barinderjit Singh
Father`s Name: S.Harjit Singh
Qualification: B.A from G.N.D.U
Professional Qualifications: P.G.D.I.T from guru nanak dev university(amritsar,india)
Experience: working in bamrah infoteh(study center of ptu) as faculty form the last one year.
Language Known: c,c++,c#(basic),java ,advance java,jsp,rmi,corba,ejb,java beans
e-mail: pinku_india2002@yahoo.com
Re: (java programmer) [message #91754 is a reply to message #90853] Wed, 05 February 2003 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shireen
Please send in your CV in case your have the following skills

Hands on experience in real time OS like pSOS/VxWorks/Nucleus/RTXC, emulators, target boards and ARM tool chain (ADS 1.1 or higher).
Hands on experience in software development with C and C++ and GUI tools.
Familiarity with hardware design, microprocessors (preferably ARM) and computer architecture.
Familiarity in protocols like GSM, TDMA, CDMA, etc. Knowledge of GPRS useful.

Would appreciate a prompt reply.

Regards
Amit Sending a Resume. [message #91766 is a reply to message #90853] Sat, 08 February 2003 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit Rane
Dear Sir/madam,

I am an Indian Computer Science Engineering Graduate from a reputed university from India. I have done my project in Remote Server Access for all Windows NT Systems whose details are mentioned on my resume. I am looking for an entry-level/trainee computer engineer position in your esteemed institution. Since I strongly believe that I can contribute more with your current team of professionals, and anticipating that my qualifications match a current opening in your organization, I am glad to forward my resume for introspection.

Eagerly awaiting for the response to hear from you in the future.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Amit Rane (B.E.C.S.E.)

- RESUME -
> Personal Details
Name: Amit Vasant Rane.

Residence: C/o V. P. Rane., Aai Nagar Co - op. Hsg. Soc.,
A/B/18, 2nd Floor, Nr. Kalwa Post, Kalwa,
Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400605,
Ph.: +91-022-25448211.

Date of Birth: 09th July 1977.

Marital Status: Single.

E-mail: ansii_isd_2002@hotmail.com.

Website: http://www.geocities.com/ansii_2001_isd/ansii001.html
Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering.

Passport Details: Passport No.: E-3605699.
Duration: 27-11-2002 to 26-11-2012.

> Educational Qualification
B.E., Computer Science and Engineering.
M.G.M.’s College Of Engineering, Nanded – June’2002.
Year First Second Third Final
Percentages Exemption. 62 % 61.4 % 66 %

Diploma, Computer Engineering.
Sai Shiva Educational Trust’s, Muchhala Polytechnic,
Thane – March’1999.
Year First Second Final
Percentages 67.43 % 51.28 % 63.51 %

Secondary School Certificate Examination.
New English School, Kalwa, Thane – March’1993.
62 %

> Computer Acquaintance
Operating Systems: MSDos, Windows 95/98/3.1/NT/2000/XP,
UNIX, Linux.

Languages: C, C++, VC++, Prolog, Basic,
Assembly (Intel 8085, 8086).

Databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access, SQL.

Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, HTML, Telnet,
Firewall (Building, Installing, Debugging,
using ipchains(Linux))

APIs/Tools: GNU (vi, emacs, pico), Turbo C++, cc Compiler,
Microsoft Visual Studio TM.

Applications: Network Security, Office Automation, Backup,
Retrieval.

Hardware: IBM (Servers, Net vista, Think Pad), Intel Systems.

> Installation, Network Administration and Shell Scripting
DOS of 3.0, 4.0, 6.0, 6.22 and 7.0 versions.

Windows’95, Windows’97, Windows’98, Windows’98 SE,
Windows NT (Workstation, Client and Server),Windows’2000
(Professional, Server and Advanced Server), Windows
Millennium and Windows XP.

SCO UNIX Release V.

Linux of 5.3, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 Red Hat versions.

> Project Endowment
Project I
Title: Firewalling under Linux network.
Team Size: 1.
Duration: 3 Months.
Role: Linux administrator (Project Leader).
Description: Godrej ISD Ltd. comprises of huge Information
system database users and for which DSL is
provides Internet Service and my task was to
create a Firewall on Linux servers which
consisting of four gateways to the Ethernet,
using ipchains and bash scripts on Linux 7.0
server systems.
Technologies: Red Hat Linux 7.0 and ipchains as the tool for
firewall.

Project II
Title: Restricting a specific website from internal LAN network.
Duration: 15 days.
Role: Linux administrator, programmer (Project Leader).
Description: In Godrej ISD, I was been asked for extending
the features of my firewall script by restricting
all the chatting access on the specific nodes
on the internal LAN network,
e.g. www.chat.yahoo.com.
Technologies: Red Hat Linux 7.0, ipchains and cc compiler,
comprising of script.

Project - III
Title: Remote Server Access.
Team Size: 2.
Role: VC++ Programmer (Project Leader).
Description: Main Project on VC++ entitled as Software for
Remote Server Access, probably includes Socket
Programming, which access any host on the
LAN or WAN remotely on System Level
Interrupts and design of new Protocols.
Technologies: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (SDK - Programming).

Project - IV
Title: Payroll Management.
Duration: 2 Months.
Description: VC++ project includes T.E.C.S.E. D.B.M.S.
Project of generating application for Payroll
Management, using Standard MFC Classes.
Technologies: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (MFC -
Programming) as Front-end.
Oracle 8 as Back-end.

Project - V
Title: Parallel to Serial Converter and vice-versa.
Team Size: 4.
Duration: 6 Months.
Role: C Programmer (Project Leader).
Description: C project includes Final year Diploma Project
of supplying a Software for a Hardware of
converting Parallel Port (Centronics interface)
in to Serial Port (RS 232 C) along with half
duplex communication transfer using 8051 UART.
Technologies: Turbo C++ 3.0.

Project - VI
Title: Video Library Application.
Duration: 5 Months.
Role: C Programmer (Project Leader).
Description: S.E.C.S.E. Visiotech Project includes a Video-
Library Application with graphical Popup Menu
Driven Software of which Data Structure, using
FILES in C.
Technologies: Turbo C++ 3.0 as Front-end.
Data Structure under C as Back-end.

Project - VII
Title: CD Player under Windows.
Description: Another VC++ project includes generating
Software for CD-Player, using SDK Programming
for Curriculum of Multimedia Programming.
Technologies: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (SDK - Programming).

Project - VIII
Title: Paint Brush under DOS.
Duration: 4 Months.
Role: C++ Programmer (Project Leader).
Description: C++ project includes T.E.C.S.E. Curriculum
Project of generating graphical Popup Menu
Driven Software acting as a Paint Brush on DOS.
It also includes Transformation modules of Rotation,
Scaling and Displacement of Image and Storing
the Image in *.bmp format.
Technologies: Turbo C++ 3.0.

Project - IX
Title: Paint Brush and Note Pad under Windows.
Description: VC++ project includes B.E.C.S.E. Mini Project
of generating Software for Paint Brush and
Word Pad application, using Standard MFC
Classes. It also includes a concept of LArray
for storing a Bit Map Image File in a File system.
Technologies: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (MFC - Programming).

> Supplementary Credentials
Qualified, Career in the Technical Branch of Indian Air Force
preliminary Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT), conducted at
7:30 a.m. on 27-09-2002 at Station Community Hall, Air Force
Station, Ojhar – 422221 Nasik (Maharashtra).
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91814 is a reply to message #90853] Sun, 02 March 2003 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SAIKUMAR MURLIDHAR
SAIKUMAR MURLIDHAR
Male( +91 22 26708864E-Mail: saik22@indiatimes.com D/4, Purab Paschim Apts, 217, Gilbert Hill Area, Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
EDUCATION

Currently doing ‘Modern Information Systems’ at KRESIT, IIT Bombay
Course Details: Systems: Information Systems, Organizational Systems, Operational Systems.
Technology: Information Technology (Storage, processing, interface), Database
Technology, Object Technologies, Network/Internet Technology.
Methodology: Analysis and synthesis techniques, Software Engineering.

1997-2002 Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology – Vasai Road (west), Dist- Thane.
Bachelor of Engineering
Major: Instrumentation
Electives: Discrete Digital Data Control Systems, Nuclear Instrumentation. Grade: Second Class, Aggregate: 57%
Final Year: First Class : 63%

1995-1997 Bhavan’s College – Andheri (W), Mumbai
Higher Secondary Certificate
Grade: Distinction, Aggregate: 79.33%.

1991-1995 Shreeram Welfare High School – Andheri (W), Mumbai
Secondary School Certificate
Grade: Distinction, Aggregate: 85.42%

PROJECT ACCOMPLISHED
July 2001 – June 2002
Project Title: “Multichannel Multilocation Data Acquisition Systems" at Selectron Process Control Ltd.
Project Details The project involves designing hardware to collect digital data from various energy meters (upto 256) using RS485 and MODBUS protocol, and writing relevant software to display the reading on PC using Visual Basic as Front end.

SKILL SETS
Languages known : Pascal, VB, Basic JAVA.
Operating Systems : DOS, Windows 95/98.
Packages : Knowledge of MS Office 97/2000.
Web Technologies : HTML.

EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

1. Achieved certificates for proficiency in Hindi (Prarthmik,Prarambhik & Parichay).
2. Volunteered for Instrumania , a national level technical symposium organized by I.S.A.
3. Attended different seminars on instrumentation subjects.
4. Undergone training at Rashtriya Chemical Fertilisers (Chembur) on Distributed Control Systems.
5. Undergone a course in “JAVA” at NIIT.

PERSONAL
Languages • Proficient in English,Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati and Tamil.
Interests • Playing Cricket, Music, and singing.
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #91838 is a reply to message #90853] Sun, 30 March 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
developer2000 and oracle8
name:Chandra
Qualification:MCA
Re: summer tranning [message #92067 is a reply to message #91089] Wed, 25 February 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUKANYA CHAKRABORTY
I AM A STUDENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING.I AM STUDING IN 3RD YEAR.SO I AM INTERESTED TO TAKE A TRAINNING OF SOFTWARE PROJECT.SO PLEASE HELP ME TO DO THAT.
Java Pgm [message #92175 is a reply to message #91381] Thu, 01 April 2004 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rao
hi
can anybody send me the below program plz.

write Motor Registration system to stores details about a range of registered vehicles.
A Vehicle class has a . . .
registration number,
a model description
a registered owner whose name and address is stored
registration status (Current or Expired)
and has has the following methods.
• A constructor which initialises its data members.
• A toString() method that displays the information related to that type of vehicle.
• A method calcReg() to calculate the registration fee which is given below.
The PrivateCar, CommercialVehicle and MotorCycle classes are sub classes of the Vehicle class.
In addition to the inherited data members they have the following additional data members and they
override the calcFee() and toString() methods of Vehicle
• A private car object holds the number of cylinders and colour.
It’s annual registration fee is calculated using the following formula.
fee = 87 * numberOfCylinders + 110 + $78 insurance.
If the car is red a $20 danger surcharge applies.
• A Commercial vehicle object records the load carrying capacity in kg. and the number of
passenger seats. Its registration fee is calculated as follows
fee = 0.28 * load Capacity (in Kg) + 134 + numberPassenger * 41.
• A motor bicycle object records the engine capacity in cc.
Its fee is calculated as follows.
fee = 0.31 * engineCapacity + insurance levy of 134.
Your program should offer a menu with the following options
1. Add a new Registered vehicle
2. Register an existing vehicle
3. Cancel a vehicle registration
4. List vehicles by type
5. List registration fees for all
6. Save and exit.
On selection of each option the system should prompt for the data it needs to perform that function.
Your program should be composed of at least 5 classes. The driver class ‘Assign2.java’ has an array of
Vehicles as a data member and a main method, which will load data, and display the menu. A menu
method will call methods to perform each of the functions listed.

The assignment has initial data stored in a text file called ‘mvreg.txt’ which you must open when the
program is first run. Use the data from the file to create objects of type PrivateCar, CommercialVehicle
and MotorCycle and store these objects in the Vehicle array.,. The data is provided in the following format.
PCAR&#124WBB109&#124Ferrari&#124A Jonesる Bay St, Modbury&#124currentぼ&#124RED
CVEH&#124VNN281&#124Toyota&#124Ace Dog Groomersӟ Flea St,Firle&#124current��Ӛ
MBYC&#124MDF101&#124Harley-Davidson&#124Ferret&#124c/o Mongrels, Wingfield&#124expired?
CVEH&#124ONTOUR-1&#124Toyota&#124Sunshine ToursӠ Hall St,Unley&#124current?む
<type>&#124<reg no>&#124<model>&#124<owner>&#124<address>&#124<status> for all types followed by
Private car &#124<Num Cylinders>&#124<colour>
Commercial Vehicle&#124<Load>&#124<passengers>
Motor Bicycle &#124<engine capacity>
This file is to be used once only, the first time the program runs. If your system detects that there is no
‘mvreg.dat’ file present it will load data from ‘mvreg.txt’. (Hint: use the File class to see if a file exists)
As the program exits the data will be written out to ‘mvreg.dat’ using Object Serialisation.
Data will be read automatically from mvreg.dat, from then on, (or mvreg.txt if it is not present) whenever
the system is started and will be saved automatically to mvreg.dat as it is being shut down.
Submitting your work
Re: Application for job(java programmer) [message #92610 is a reply to message #90853] Mon, 11 October 2004 03:19 Go to previous message
Anil joshi
I have Done C programming in embedded system
but i think java will lead the C in comming
time
Previous Topic: Export XMLType View to file
Next Topic: Releted to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:35:08 CDT 2024