Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error depep 2!
REP3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error depep 2! [message #89901] Sat, 28 August 2004 00:38 Go to next message
Nika
I work with Developer 2000/Report Builder Oracle 8i...When I try to save a report in any format whether RTF or HTML it says:PDE-PER001 Internal error (REP3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error depep 2) ...Some reports can be saved,some not,especially those reports that have a PARAMETER FORM ...please,help me if you know the solution...

Waiting for your assistance,
Nika
Re: REP3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error depep 2! [message #89913 is a reply to message #89901] Wed, 01 September 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
You have not mentioned which Version of reports you are using.

You can try any of the following :

1. Try to be on the latest Patch version of Developer.
These are available by contacting Oracle Support.

2. If you have PAGE X OF X fields (total number of pages) in your report then delete it.

3. If you have been editing a report for a while you may encounter memory problems (copying and pasting a number of items at the same time for example). Try to save regularly and if problems do occur do a "Compile All" to the Report and save. Also converting the Report to a REX and back to a RDF may help sort
any sort of corruption within the report.

4. Are you using any image file in your Report which is linked,if yes, then import the image instead of linking.

5.If you have any Functions in your Report then check if they have the RETURN statement or not.

6.Check the PL/SQL syntax you have in the function, you might be using an older syntax.

HTH
regards
Himanshu
Re: REP3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error depep 2! [message #90307 is a reply to message #89913] Thu, 27 January 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve
When a new PL/SQL function has been added in the database server, and your Oracle report starts to use this new function with the Report Builder connected to database server BEFORE the new function has been added, you will get this REP3335 error if you want to save your report without reconnect to the database server. Rember to reconnect to the database server before start to use the new function in your report.
That should let you save your report without REP3335 error.
Re: REP3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error depep 2! [message #573849 is a reply to message #89913] Thu, 03 January 2013 10:47 Go to previous message
jljc
Solution 2, removal of PAGE x OF x, worked for me. I did nothing else, and the problem was solved. Thanks!
Previous Topic: editing margin in oracle reports 10g
Next Topic: Header, main and trailer in alternate pages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:59:26 CDT 2024