Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Is it possible to create 2 dependent parameters in BI Publisher ? (BI Publisher 12)
Is it possible to create 2 dependent parameters in BI Publisher ? [message #681017] Sun, 07 June 2020 02:52 Go to next message
NicaeaCivitas
Hello,

In my data model, I would like to create 2 parameters: the first one is a hard-coded List with 3 values : Global, Users and Sites. The 2nd parameter should show up if I choose Users or Sites in my 1st parameter, showing a list of Users or Sites respectively. What I want is that if I choose Global in my 1st parameter, the 2nd parameter should not show up. I did not find how to do this. Is it possible? Or do you have any idea of a workaround?

Thanks.
Re: Is it possible to create 2 dependent parameters in BI Publisher ? [message #681746 is a reply to message #681017] Tue, 25 August 2020 06:20 Go to previous message
grwhelan
Hi

You can use Blitz Report which has dynamic SQL in the parameters, hence you can use $flex etc. You can also import your Oracle EBS BI Publisher reports complete with security assignments and parameters. The tool is free to use for 30 reports on EBS V 11i and R12 and is available to download from Enginatics. Alos see the enginatics youtube channel as there are some examples that might help you.

Good luck,
glen
Previous Topic: no data in test envoironment
Next Topic: OBIEE12c_Syetem Session Variable EMAIL not seen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:30:06 CDT 2024