Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Costing out Union Admin fees (ORACLE EBS 12.1)
Costing out Union Admin fees [message #667956] Fri, 26 January 2018 05:30 Go to next message
Nathy10
Hi All,
please do any of you have any advice on the following.
I have an issue with the above, The issue is that the seeded BACS process pays deductions to the Union via 3rd Party BACS, which is the full amount (100%).
The element we use is CCS Unison, which is a ticked in the element description as a 'Third Party Element' and even with creating two information elements, when running the BACS process in which we pay all our third parties I can't find a way to split this cost without showing separately on the payslip, i.e. Union Fees(97.5% and Admin Fees(2.5%)
Do you have any ideas on how this could work please? I have tried setting up two information elements as 'Third Party Payments', however this doesn't pick up anything and when BACS is run it only picks up 100% of the deduction.
Any ideas would be of much help.
thanks
Nathan
Re: Costing out Union Admin fees [message #667957 is a reply to message #667956] Fri, 26 January 2018 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read our OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read

I have approved your post. However, you placed in the Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL forum and I think it is about EBS. So I've movedf it there where you have a better chance of an answer. If I'm wrong, please move it back.
Re: Costing out Union Admin fees [message #667958 is a reply to message #667957] Fri, 26 January 2018 07:34 Go to previous message
Nathy10
Thanks John.
Previous Topic: Oracle Form Personalization in Invoice form
Next Topic: data should be displayed on User specific time zone and not on the time zone saved in tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:11:58 CDT 2024