Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Error in creating Personalization in AR Receipts form (Oracle 12.1.3)
icon1.gif  Error in creating Personalization in AR Receipts form [message #666534] Sun, 12 November 2017 04:46 Go to next message
nayab.shaikh
Hi,

I am facing an issue when trying to personalize the APPLY TO field LOV in AR Receipts form. The error is Cannot create group..I have attached the personalization steps. Please help me on this..
Re: Error in creating Personalization in AR Receipts form [message #666536 is a reply to message #666534] Sun, 12 November 2017 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read our OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read

If you don't get help here, try posting your question in our E-Business Suite forum. Don't do it straight away: posting in multiple places is considered a breach of etiquette.
Re: Error in creating Personalization in AR Receipts form [message #666547 is a reply to message #666536] Sun, 12 November 2017 11:59 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Which Forms version is it?

Does this query work when you run it in SQL*Plus?

What happens if you go with SUBSTR instead of SUBSTRB?

Try to remove ORDER BY clause (or, at least, apply TO_DATE function to a string which looks like a date).
Previous Topic: FRM-13008:Cannot find javabean with name 'oracle.forms.webutil.ole.OleFunctions'
Next Topic: payment method issu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:09:44 CDT 2024