Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » oracle workflow login (oracle workflow 2.6.4)
oracle workflow login [message #665256] Mon, 28 August 2017 04:42 Go to next message
swiftfahad
I have my oracle 10g R2 version. I am user of oracle warehouse builder 10.2 which connecting warehouse builder and workflow 2.6.4 for deployment process flow.
I have installed Oracle workflwo 2.6.4 from the companion CD and the installation was success. Then I ran Workflow Configuration Assistant (these r on WINDOWS XP prof OS) and supplied password for "owf_mgr" and gave database connection string too. Then I try to access the oracle workflow home page as " localhost:7777/pls/wf/test/owf_html.home]" it prompts for user login and when I type owf_mgr and supplied password it doesnt get in.

Authorization Required
This server could not varify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials or your browser doest not understand how to supply the credential required.

Can somebody provide some advice on this ASAP?
Re: oracle workflow login [message #665477 is a reply to message #665256] Wed, 06 September 2017 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
swiftfahad
no one to reply?????
Re: oracle workflow login [message #665480 is a reply to message #665477] Thu, 07 September 2017 02:19 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It appears that noone (who saw your question) knows the answer. As you can see, this OraFAQ subforum isn't frequently visited. Perhaps you should ask for help elsewhere, such as OTN forums. Sorry for not being able to help you any better.
Previous Topic: sql statement for fusion database and own database
Next Topic: ORA-04021 in the middle of the night
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 01:09:05 CDT 2024