Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Master/Detail Relationships Selects CHECK BOX
Master/Detail Relationships Selects CHECK BOX [message #659620] Tue, 24 January 2017 10:32 Go to next message
IneedYourHelp
Hi,

I have a problem with my master/detail relationship. I had a many to many relationship between A and B and made it to two one to many relationships A to AB and AB to B. When i click in a record in A it shows the records in B.
Now i wanted to add a check box as an object in B (actually I dont care where it is) , the relationship doesnt work anymore, because when i click on a record in A it sees the checkbox as a column and wants to select data out of a column with the name of the checkbox, which of course does not exist (FRM-40505). When i put the check in the datablock A it doesnt show any data anymore.

How can I solve this problem?
How can I change the columns which are selected in this master/detail relationship? This might help...

Thanks.
Re: Master/Detail Relationships Selects CHECK BOX [message #659622 is a reply to message #659620] Tue, 24 January 2017 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
This is nothing to do with master-detail. This is to with the fact the items database item property is set to true. Set it to false.
Re: Master/Detail Relationships Selects CHECK BOX [message #659638 is a reply to message #659622] Wed, 25 January 2017 03:49 Go to previous message
IneedYourHelp
This helped.

Thanks
Previous Topic: CLIENT_OLE2 Problems
Next Topic: Like MS Excel Formula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:24:32 CDT 2024