Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Concurrent Manager Error (12.0.6)
icon4.gif  Concurrent Manager Error [message #646790] Fri, 08 January 2016 14:13 Go to next message
djtapi

Application services all start (adstrtal.sh) with status 0, but concurrent manager services are not running except ICM (internal concurrent manager). If I issue command adaocorectl.sh status it show all services status ALIVE. The reason I am facing this is because I took a cold backup of PROD then I restored it on TEST as is with directory structure from PROD. After restoring to TEST environment before I could startup all services on apps and db tier. I change host name, ip address edited hosts file with fully qualified domain entries. Then I restart TEST server. Then I manually start db and apps Tier respectively. Everything is fine except Concurrent Manager which only allow ICM to start and the rest of concurrent manager are down. Below are errors I get in log file

could not contact service manager fndsm_xxx_xx thr TNS alias could not be located
the listener process on HOST could not be located, or the listener failed to spawn the service Manager process

starting STANDARD concurrent manager CONC-SM TNS FAIL

The PROD_0108@PROD internal concurrent manager has terminated with status 1

Can you please assist, I have tried cmclean and several other Metalink notes but with no luck
Re: Concurrent Manager Error [message #646794 is a reply to message #646790] Sat, 09 January 2016 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Have you run autoconfig ? After editing your context files to take account of the new host name?
You can't just copy an EBS installation and expect it to work.
Re: Concurrent Manager Error [message #646813 is a reply to message #646794] Sun, 10 January 2016 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djtapi

Test Environment is exactly the same setup as PROD, from hotsname, IP Address etc are the same. absolutely everything is the same. Test environment is not on the production network it accessible via a single client machine. So there is no hostname change at any point its just taking a copy and pasting on another server that has everything the same as PROD but TEST is not on the same network as PROD because they are the same
Re: Concurrent Manager Error [message #646814 is a reply to message #646813] Sun, 10 January 2016 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
I've already told you what to do. Clearly, it is necessary because the environments are not the same. If they were the same, you would not have this problem. Did you consider following the Rapid Clone procedure, rather than trying to hack it yourself?
Re: Concurrent Manager Error [message #646817 is a reply to message #646814] Sun, 10 January 2016 05:13 Go to previous message
djtapi

noted thank you
Previous Topic: Self Service - Enter Contacts gives an error
Next Topic: DFF and Personalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:58:43 CDT 2024