Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate (MySQL 5.7 and Oracle 12c)
Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate [message #643044] Sat, 26 September 2015 15:03 Go to next message
rc3d
Hi Matthew Morris

did you already took Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate exam? Short review?
Do you write a summary guide? When will it be released?
Re: Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate [message #643047 is a reply to message #643044] Sat, 26 September 2015 19:21 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

>Did you already took Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate exam?

Yes. I traded on my contacts with OU to get an invite to the beta even though I'm not really in the target audience they were planning for.

>Short review?

I need to write one. I generally write up reviews of the exams I take and publish them on GoCertify. I haven't done it yet for 006. The test was not the complete walk-in-the-park I feared it would be in this article, but I'm confident I passed the beta. A short short review would be that I consider the test a reasonable target for beginners. My biggest beef with the test is that a handful of the topics were about conceptual/logical ERD elements that I consider to be so obscure as to be useless in the real world.

>Do you write a summary guide?

Yep -- sitting at 95% complete on my hard drive right now.

>When will it be released?

Very soon after Oracle puts 006 into production. I need to see what topics (if any) were changed between the beta and the production exam, then update my guide, proofread, and publish. Right now OU has removed the topics list from their website entirely so I suspect they may be making some significant changes. This actually wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. I reported several topics to the program manager that I considered to be either unclear or a duplicate.
Previous Topic: Oracle 12C 1z0-061 certification
Next Topic: Oracle MySQL exam 1Z0-883
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:58:51 CDT 2024