Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » IMPDP utility TRANSPORT_DATAFILES (Oracle IMPDP utility)
IMPDP utility TRANSPORT_DATAFILES [message #635405] Sun, 29 March 2015 20:36 Go to next message
dmitry1986
I am using transportable tablespaces to migrate my data. I exported it successfully but when I tryed to import it I got mistake the problem was that I didn't define datafile in a right way. How to do this ??? My command :

expdp directory = dw_dump_dir dumpfile = dumm.dmp TRANSPORT_TABLESPACES = ts_tem_sales;

impdp directory=dw_dump_dir dumpfile=dumm.dmp TRANSPORT_DATAFILES = 'bigtbs_f2.dat'

So I don't understand where I have to find my datafile and where it was created and by whom . I wrote it randomly because I have no clue.
Re: IMPDP utility TRANSPORT_DATAFILES [message #635409 is a reply to message #635405] Mon, 30 March 2015 00:08 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Before posting a new question, it is polite and appreciated you feedback to the previous one and thank people who spent time to help you.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 March 2015 00:08]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Compare - initial load
Next Topic: creation of external table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:27:09 CDT 2024