Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle apps selection (NA)
Oracle apps selection [message #617944] Fri, 04 July 2014 12:51 Go to next message
km88
Guys,
Need suggestion on selecting which oracle apps module is best suited in upcoming years.Been a pl/sql developer for more than 4 years, i want to upgrade myself to the application level.Please suggest.

Thanks
Re: Oracle apps selection [message #617945 is a reply to message #617944] Fri, 04 July 2014 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit Kumar B
I am a plsql developer, and I would like to stick to it. What makes you so worried. Yes of course, learning new stuff is always good. But even with SQL and PLSQL you have lot of scope to upgrade.

I personally believe, PLSQL didnt upgrade much with respect to new features and enhancements till 9i, however, since 10g onwards I witnessed a lot of improvement.
Re: Oracle apps selection [message #617958 is a reply to message #617945] Sat, 05 July 2014 08:13 Go to previous message
km88
Thanks a lot lalit.

I dont plan on moving away from plsql.
As i heard , most of pl/sql developers opting Oracle financials/Apps technical/OBIEE which needs expertise in pl/sql, am just researching which one to pursue.Since plsql resources are ample in the market these days, i believe each plsql developer should equip with some tools along.

Btw you are right with improvements post 10g.
Previous Topic: Customizing AP_WEB_CUS_ACCTG_PKG.BuildAccount
Next Topic: Cannot Access EBS 12.2 from local Client Computer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:21:02 CDT 2024