Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Unit testing framework
Unit testing framework [message #616877] Sun, 22 June 2014 02:22 Go to next message
purnima1
I need to develop the framework for unit testing which can test my any mapping created by OWB or even any procedure.I have no idea from where i should start.
I need to develop something like lets say a mapping updates a column so i pass expected outcome of that field and then execute that mapping and finally i will get the result whether my expected matches with actual outcome or not .
I have come across UTPLSQL tool,but not getting how to use it .
Need to develop something very generic which can be used by anyone. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Please somebody help in starting this ,Thanks in advance
Re: Unit testing framework [message #617316 is a reply to message #616877] Fri, 27 June 2014 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
purnima1
anybody have idea about UTPLSQL.
Re: Unit testing framework [message #617319 is a reply to message #617316] Fri, 27 June 2014 06:42 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It took literally seconds to Google for "utplsql documentation" and ~1700 results have been returned by that popular search engine. I'm not going to read that documentation. However, I'm somewhat puzzled what prevents you from doing that.
Previous Topic: Oracle Metadata Builder
Next Topic: How to extract data from a 'file' datasource with spaces in column headers in ODI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:08:31 CDT 2024