Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg (Oracle Client 11g Win64 bit,)
Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606478] Fri, 24 January 2014 08:43 Go to next message
Tiana0000
HI all.
I just got a new laptop and its running Windows 8 Pro 64 bit os. I downloaded Oracle Client 11g 64bit from the oracle website. After clicking the setup.exe installer a msg box pops up saying '[INS -13003] Environment does not meet the requirement' with no further information. Yet i go ahead and continue becos i was told it was a general error and should be ignored.
After that, the GUI comes up. I select Administrator (or any) installation type, the language, specify my installation location but on performing prerequisite check, it exists without error. Any help?
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606488 is a reply to message #606478] Fri, 24 January 2014 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
are you sure that the Oracle software version is certified on Windows 8?
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606493 is a reply to message #606488] Fri, 24 January 2014 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
The Oracle/Windows versions are not the problem. 11.2.0.3 is not certified on Windows 8 but it runs perfectly, I've been using it for months. See here:
c:\users\john>
c:\users\john>sqlplus /nolog

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.3.0 Production on Fri Jan 24 22:30:56 2014

Copyright (c) 1982, 2011, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

> $ver

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]

> exit

c:\users\john>
I have never had any problems with running uncertified combinations, the problem is only whether it is supported. Not whether it works.
So where does that leave you, Tiana0000 ? The installer will have generated a log file, probably in
C:\Program Files\Inventory\logs
you need to look at this.

--update: correction to the path, it should read
C:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory\logs

[Updated on: Fri, 24 January 2014 16:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606574 is a reply to message #606493] Mon, 27 January 2014 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiana0000
Thanks all for responding.
John please paste the link of where i can download 11.2.0.3, can't seem to find it on the oracle website or are you referring to Instant Client Downloads
for Microsoft Windows (x64)? There i can see basic, basic lite, sqlplus, odbc etc.... pls how do i install all of this?
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606575 is a reply to message #606574] Mon, 27 January 2014 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
It is illegal to use 11.2.0.3 unless you have a support contract. But that doesn't matter, any 11.2 release will run on Windows 8.
Why don't you look at the installation log, as I suggested before?
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606585 is a reply to message #606575] Mon, 27 January 2014 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiana0000
Hi John, I have and but don't understand that its saying. Here please, have a look
Using paramFile: C:\Users\tiana\Desktop\win64_11g_R2_client\install\oraparam.ini

Click here for more info

[EDITED by LF: applied [spoiler] tags to cut a long message short]

[Updated on: Mon, 27 January 2014 14:28] by Moderator

Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606698 is a reply to message #606585] Tue, 28 January 2014 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiana0000
Hi all, I decided to forget about oracle client 11(anything) since it has certification and bug issues and install client 12c. It installed successfully without any error but when i tried to connect to my database (oracle 9i) it gave the error "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer supported" Any help?

[Updated on: Tue, 28 January 2014 04:14]

Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606709 is a reply to message #606698] Tue, 28 January 2014 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

You cannot connect to a 9i database from a 12c client for security reasons.

Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606781 is a reply to message #606709] Wed, 29 January 2014 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiana0000
Sigh*
Please can anyone just paste a link where i can download some 64bit oracle client(10g,11g or something) that can run on Win8 and can connect to oracle 9i database? Pleeeeezz.....
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606782 is a reply to message #606781] Wed, 29 January 2014 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

There is none.

You cannot connect to a 9i database from a 12c client for security reasons.

Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606784 is a reply to message #606782] Wed, 29 January 2014 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiana0000
yes i got that. I not talking about 12c anymore. I need any other. Thanks
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606785 is a reply to message #606784] Wed, 29 January 2014 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
As I said before, I have had no problem with any 11.2.x release on Windows 8. I have not looked at your installation log in any detail (partly because you haven't enclosed it within [code] tags, please read How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read )but there do not appear to be any errors at the end. Is it the complete log?
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606791 is a reply to message #606781] Wed, 29 January 2014 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gazzag
Would SQL Developer be any use to you?

HTH
-g
Re: Oracle Client 11g - WIn64bit Installation exists without error msg [message #606809 is a reply to message #606791] Wed, 29 January 2014 09:19 Go to previous message
Tiana0000
@John Watson, I have issues installing 11.2.x hence i started this discussion. But since you said you don't have issues with it can you please send me a link where i can download 11.2.x with exception on 11.2.0.3 since i don't have a support contract? and also here is my installation log and that is all that's there. Thanks

@gazzag, SQL Developer would be use full if i can get it installed and have it connect to my oracle 9i database.

Using paramFile: C:\Users\tiana\Desktop\win64_11g_R2_client\install\oraparam.ini

Checking monitor: must be configured to display at least 256 colors.    Actual 4294967296    Passed

The commandline for unzip:
C:\Users\tiana\Desktop\win64_11g_R2_client\install\unzip -qqqo ..\stage\Components\oracle.jdk\1.5.0.17.04\1\DataFiles/"*.jar" -d "C:\Users\tiana\AppData\Local\Temp\OraInstall2014-01-27_10-21-21AM" INFO: Loading data from: jar:file:/C:/Users/tiana/AppData/Local/Temp/OraInstall2014-01-27_10-21-21AM/ext/jlib/installcommons_1.0.0b.jar!/oracle/install/driver/oui/resource/ConfigCommandMappings.xml
INFO: Loading beanstore from jar:file:/C:/Users/tiana/AppData/Local/Temp/OraInstall2014-01-27_10-21-21AM/ext/jlib/installcommons_1.0.0b.jar!/oracle/install/driver/oui/resource/ConfigCommandMappings.xml
INFO: Restoring class oracle.install.driver.oui.ConfigCmdMappings from jar:file:/C:/Users/tiana/AppData/Local/Temp/OraInstall2014-01-27_10-21-21AM/ext/jlib/installcommons_1.0.0b.jar!/oracle/install/driver/oui/resource/ConfigCommandMappings.xml
INFO: Verifying target environment...
INFO: Checking whether the IP address of the localhost could be determined...
SEVERE: CVU do not support target environment..
Refer associated stacktrace #oracle.install.driver.oui.OUISetupDriver:13
INFO: Completed verification of target environment.
WARNING: Verification of target environment returned with errors.
WARNING: [WARNING] [INS-13001] Environment does not meet minimum requirements.
   CAUSE: Minimum requirements were not met for this environment
   ACTION: Either check the logs for more information or check the supported configurations for this product..
Refer associated stacktrace #oracle.install.commons.util.exception.DefaultErrorAdvisor:16
INFO: Advice is CONTINUE
WARNING: Advised to ignore target environment verification errors.
INFO: Inventory exists: true
INFO: oraInst.loc does not exist
INFO: Registering setup bean
INFO: Building Flow
INFO: Building the flow graph
INFO: Loaded state init
INFO: Loaded state clientInstallType
INFO: Loaded state productLanguage
INFO: Loaded state getOracleHome
INFO: Loaded state prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: Loaded state checkPrereqs
INFO: Loaded state postPrereqs
INFO: Loaded state summary
INFO: Loaded state clientCustomInstall
INFO: Loaded state schedulerAgent
INFO: Loaded state mtsDialog
INFO: Loaded state setup
INFO: Loaded state finish
INFO: Linking states 
INFO: State[checkPrereqs]: route=success; to=summary
INFO: State[clientCustomInstall]: route=TO_ENDCUSTOM; to=prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: State[clientCustomInstall]: route=TO_ORAMTS; to=mtsDialog
INFO: State[clientCustomInstall]: route=TO_SCHEDULERAGENT; to=schedulerAgent
INFO: State[clientInstallType]: route=ic_no; to=productLanguage
INFO: State[clientInstallType]: route=ic_yes; to=getOracleHome
INFO: State[getOracleHome]: route=INVENTORY_NO; to=prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: State[getOracleHome]: route=INVENTORY_NO_CUSTOM_YES; to=clientCustomInstall
INFO: State[getOracleHome]: route=INVENTORY_YES; to=prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: State[getOracleHome]: route=INVENTORY_YES_CUSTOM_YES; to=clientCustomInstall
INFO: State[init]: route=success; to=clientInstallType
INFO: State[mtsDialog]: route=success; to=prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: State[postPrereqs]: route=CUSTOM; to=clientCustomInstall
INFO: State[postPrereqs]: route=NON_CUSTOM; to=summary
INFO: State[prereqExecutionDecider]: route=executeprereqs; to=checkPrereqs
INFO: State[prereqExecutionDecider]: route=ignoreprereqs; to=summary
INFO: State[productLanguage]: route=productlanguage_yes; to=getOracleHome
INFO: State[schedulerAgent]: route=TO_ENDCUSTOM; to=prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: State[schedulerAgent]: route=TO_ORAMTS; to=mtsDialog
INFO: State[setup]: route=success; to=finish
INFO: State[summary]: route=success; to=setup
INFO: Successfully built the flow
INFO: Opening bean stores from which the beans can be loaded
INFO: Loading beanstore from a given input stream
INFO: Translating external format into raw format 
INFO: Registering the flow data beans
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'INSTALL_TYPE' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_WindowsSystemDirectory' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_LaunchNetCA' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_NoMigration' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_RACInstall' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_ConfigurationType' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_InstallType' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_InstallEdition' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_CustomComponents' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_OraMTSPortNumber' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_SchedulerAgentHostName' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_SchedulerAgentPortNumber' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'ORACLE_HOME' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'FROM_LOCATION' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'ORACLE_BASE' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'TopLevelComponentVersion' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'UNIX_GROUP_NAME' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'INVENTORY_LOCATION' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'SELECTED_LANGUAGES' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'COLLECTOR_RESPONSE_FILE' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'MYORACLESUPPORT_USERNAME' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'MYORACLESUPPORT_PASSWORD' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'DECLINE_SECURITY_UPDATES' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'PROXY_HOST' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'PROXY_PORT' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'PROXY_USER' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'PROXY_PWD' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'SECURITY_UPDATES_VIA_MYORACLESUPPORT' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'COLLECTOR_IGNORE_FAILURES' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'COLLECTOR_IGNORE_CONFIGURATION' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'ORACLE_HOSTNAME' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_WindowsSystemDirectory' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_LaunchNetCA' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_NoMigration' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_RACInstall' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_ConfigurationType' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_InstallType' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_InstallEdition' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'FROM_LOCATION' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'TopLevelComponentVersion' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: [INS-07001] Value for property 'OCMSettings' not found in the bean store.
INFO: Set value for bean ClientSetupBean
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'INSTALL_TYPE' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_WindowsSystemDirectory' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_LaunchNetCA' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_NoMigration' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_RACInstall' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_ConfigurationType' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_InstallType' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_db_InstallEdition' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_CustomComponents' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_OraMTSPortNumber' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_SchedulerAgentHostName' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'oracle_install_client_SchedulerAgentPortNumber' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'ORACLE_HOME' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'FROM_LOCATION' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'ORACLE_BASE' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT' not found in the bean store.
INFO: [INS-07001] Value for property 'TopLevelComponentVersion' not found in the bean store.
WARNING: Failed to load bean oracle.install.ivw.client.bean.ClientInstallSettings. Reason: [INS-07001] Value for property 'ClientInstallSettings' not found in the bean store.
INFO: Closing bean stores from which the beans can be loaded
INFO: Registering the flow views
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.commons.base.interview.common.view.PrereqGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.commons.base.interview.common.view.PrereqGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [PrereqUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.commons.base.interview.common.view.SummaryGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.commons.base.interview.common.view.SummaryGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [SummaryUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.commons.base.interview.common.view.SetupGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.commons.base.interview.common.view.SetupGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [SetupUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.common.view.ProductLanguageGUI viewId: ProductLanguageUI uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.common.view.ProductLanguageGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [ProductLanguageUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.CustomInstallGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.CustomInstallGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [CustomInstallUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.SchedulerAgentGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.SchedulerAgentGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [SchedulerAgentUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.OraMTSGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.OraMTSGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [OraMTSUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.InstallLocationGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.InstallLocationGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [InstallLocationUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.InstallTypesGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.InstallTypesGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [InstallTypesUI]
INFO: Adding View[type: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.FinishGUI viewId: null uiType: null]
INFO: oracle.install.ivw.client.view.FinishGUI added to View Type Registry with the key as [FinishUI]
INFO: Initial values of Setup Properties :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 PROPERTY                                VALUE                                                     
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 COLLECTOR_IGNORE_CONFIGURATION          false                                                     
 COLLECTOR_IGNORE_FAILURES               false                                                     
 COLLECTOR_RESPONSE_FILE                                                                           
 DECLINE_SECURITY_UPDATES                false                                                     
 FROM_LOCATION                           C:\Users\tiana\Desktop\win64_11g_R2_client\install\../sta 
                                         ge/products.xml                                           
 INSTALL_TYPE                            InstantClient                                             
 MYORACLESUPPORT_PASSWORD                *Protected value, not to be logged*                       
 MYORACLESUPPORT_USERNAME                                                                          
 ORACLE_BASE                                                                                       
 ORACLE_HOME                                                                                       
 ORACLE_HOSTNAME                         TianaLappy                                                
 PROXY_HOST                                                                                        
 PROXY_PORT                                                                                        
 PROXY_PWD                               *Protected value, not to be logged*                       
 PROXY_USER                                                                                        
 SECURITY_UPDATES_VIA_MYORACLESUPPORT    true                                                      
 SELECTED_LANGUAGES                      {"en"}                                                    
 UNIX_GROUP_NAME                                                                                   
 oracle_install_LaunchNetCA              false                                                     
 oracle_install_NoMigration              true                                                      
 oracle_install_RACInstall               false                                                     
 oracle_install_WindowsSystemDirectory                                                             
 oracle_install_client_OraMTSPortNumber  2030                                                      
 oracle_install_db_ConfigurationType                                                               
 oracle_install_db_InstallEdition        EE                                                        
 oracle_install_db_InstallType                                                                     

INFO: Launching Oracle Client Installer
INFO: Started executing the flow in INTERACTIVE mode
INFO: Waiting for completion of background operations
INFO: Finishing all forked tasks at state init
INFO: Waiting for completion all forked tasks at state init
INFO: All forked task are completed at state init
INFO: Completed background operations
INFO: Executing action at state init
INFO: Completed executing action at state <init>
INFO: Moved to state <init>
INFO: Validating view at state <init>
INFO: Completed validating view at state <init>
INFO: Validating state <init>
WARNING: Validation disabled for the state init
INFO: Completed validating state <init>
INFO: Verifying route success
INFO: Get view named [InstallTypesUI]
INFO: size estimation for InstantClientinstall is 199.0705451965332
INFO: size estimation for Administratorinstall is 1068.0003070831299
INFO: size estimation for Runtimeinstall is 751.6538038253784
INFO: View for [InstallTypesUI] is oracle.install.ivw.client.view.InstallTypesGUI@7711089b
INFO: Initializing view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: InstallTypesPane installType is: InstantClient
INFO: Completed initializing view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Displaying view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Completed displaying view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Loading view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Completed loading view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Localizing view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: size estimation for InstantClientinstall is 199.0705451965332
INFO: size estimation for Runtimeinstall is 751.6538038253784
INFO: Completed localizing view <InstallTypesUI> at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Executing action at state clientInstallType
INFO: Completed executing action at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Moved to state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Client Install Type set in InstallTypeUI is : Administrator
INFO: Validating view at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Completed validating view at state <clientInstallType>
INFO: Validating state <clientInstallType>
WARNING: Validation disabled for the state clientInstallType
INFO: Completed validating state <clientInstallType>
INFO: In Transition of InstallTypesAction:
INFO: Verifying route ic_no
INFO: Get view named [ProductLanguageUI]
INFO: View for [ProductLanguageUI] is oracle.install.ivw.common.view.ProductLanguageGUI@5efcc13d
INFO: Initializing view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Completed initializing view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Displaying view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Fetching Available Languages...
INFO: Completed displaying view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Loading view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Completed loading view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Localizing view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Completed localizing view <ProductLanguageUI> at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Finishing all forked tasks at state productLanguage
INFO: Waiting for completion all forked tasks at state productLanguage
INFO: All forked task are completed at state productLanguage
INFO: Executing action at state productLanguage
INFO: Completed executing action at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Moved to state <productLanguage>
INFO: The languages in which the product will be installed are [en]
INFO: Validating view at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Completed validating view at state <productLanguage>
INFO: Validating state <productLanguage>
INFO: Using default Validator configured in the Action class oracle.install.ivw.common.action.ProductLanguageAction
INFO: Completed validating state <productLanguage>
INFO: Verifying route productlanguage_yes
INFO: Get view named [InstallLocationUI]
WARNING: Active Help Content for InstallLocationPane.cbxOracleBases do not exist. Error :Can't find resource for bundle oracle.install.ivw.client.resource.ContextualHelpResource, key InstallLocationPane.cbxOracleBases.conciseHelpText
WARNING: Active Help Content for InstallLocationPane.cbxSoftwareLoc do not exist. Error :Can't find resource for bundle oracle.install.ivw.client.resource.ContextualHelpResource, key InstallLocationPane.cbxSoftwareLoc.conciseHelpText
INFO: View for [InstallLocationUI] is oracle.install.ivw.client.view.InstallLocationGUI@4e94a28e
INFO: Initializing view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: inventory location isC:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory
INFO: Completed initializing view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Displaying view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Completed displaying view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Loading view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Completed loading view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Localizing view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Completed localizing view <InstallLocationUI> at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Executing action at state getOracleHome
INFO: Completed executing action at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Moved to state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Validating view at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Completed validating view at state <getOracleHome>
INFO: Validating state <getOracleHome>
INFO: custom prereq file name: oracle.client_Administrator.xml
INFO: refDataFile: C:\Users\tiana\Desktop\win64_11g_R2_client\stage\cvu\oracle.client_Administrator.xml
INFO: isCustomRefDataFilePresent: false
INFO: InstallAreaControl exists: true
INFO: isNewHome= true isORCAHome=false
INFO: Checking:NEW_HOME
INFO: Checking:COMP
INFO: Checking:ORCA_HOME
INFO: Reading shiphome metadata from C:\Users\tiana\Desktop\win64_11g_R2_client\install\..\stage\shiphomeproperties.xml
INFO: Loading beanstore from file:/C:/Users/tiana/Desktop/win64_11g_R2_client/install/../stage/shiphomeproperties.xml
INFO: Translating external format into raw format 
INFO: Restoring class oracle.install.driver.oui.ShiphomeMetadata from file:/C:/Users/tiana/Desktop/win64_11g_R2_client/install/../stage/shiphomeproperties.xml
INFO: PATH has :==>C:\Users\tiana\AppData\Local\Temp\OraInstall2014-01-27_10-21-21AM\jdk\jre\bin;.;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x64;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;
INFO: Completed validating state <getOracleHome>
INFO: InstallLocationAction to INVENTORY_YES
INFO: Verifying route INVENTORY_YES
INFO: Executing action at state prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: Completed executing action at state <prereqExecutionDecider>
INFO: Moved to state <prereqExecutionDecider>
INFO: Validating view at state <prereqExecutionDecider>
INFO: Completed validating view at state <prereqExecutionDecider>
INFO: Validating state <prereqExecutionDecider>
WARNING: Validation disabled for the state prereqExecutionDecider
INFO: Completed validating state <prereqExecutionDecider>
INFO: Verifying route ignoreprereqs
INFO: Get view named [SummaryUI]

Kindly not this 'SEVERE: CVU do not support target environment..'

Previous Topic: Windows Event Log error
Next Topic: ORA-12500 TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:13:56 CDT 2024