Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Tax setup (PO, Inventory or Supplier)??? (Oracle Version 10)
Tax setup (PO, Inventory or Supplier)??? [message #604420] Mon, 30 December 2013 08:02 Go to next message
RCHEN
Hi all,

I am new here so my apologies if I post this in the incorrect section.

I recently discovered when the purchasing department creates PO that has VAT on it, the VAT amount is posted to the inventory account in addition to the unit price itself. The PO type is 3 way matching.
For example: Item A cost USD 500. The VAT is 10% = 50. Total PO is USD 550. When the inventory person receives the goods, the value of the goods receive is USD 550. This overstates my inventory value. I look at the tax setup under PO and the account posting for the tax code is correct. I am using Oracle Ver 10.

In which setup should I look for this type of problem? Is it in the PO, Inventory or supplier setup section?

Thanks a lot for the help Razz

Re: Tax setup (PO, Inventory or Supplier)??? [message #604422 is a reply to message #604420] Mon, 30 December 2013 08:22 Go to previous message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. This post should be in the EBS forum (assuming that it is EBS - you haven't said) so I'll move it there.

You will need to clarify what you mean by "Oracle Ver 10". If that is the databas release, it is not relevant. If it is the EBS release, you are very much out of date and possibly no-0one can help.
Previous Topic: r12.1.3 - 10g server version check
Next Topic: order type changed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:03:36 CDT 2024