Home » Other » Marketplace » FMW vs Oracle Apps
FMW vs Oracle Apps [message #594480] Thu, 29 August 2013 01:49 Go to next message
vaibhav15211
Hello,

I am currently working in Oracle Apps where I have one year of experience.
I am getting an opportunity to switch to SOA and Fusion Middle ware.
I am not sure whether switching technology will be good for my career and what is the scope of FMW.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Vaibhav
Re: FMW vs Oracle Apps [message #594683 is a reply to message #594480] Sun, 01 September 2013 13:39 Go to previous message
Lalit Kumar B
Hi Vaibhav,

IMHO, 1 year of experience in any technology is just being a beginner, rather, to be more specific, a learner. So, it is up to you to choose wisely your career path. If you want to switch to some other domain/technology, you need to understand and able to explain it to yourself that why you want to do so. What's the strong reason behind it. You must have learnt a lot in your 1 year of experience.

Focus on your long term objective. Then make short term goals which are always in alignment to the long term objective. To become a master on any sort of technology needs handsome experience and most importantly, the zeal to keep learning and cope up with the latest information. After all it is the age age information!
Previous Topic: Oracle migration / synchronization tools
Next Topic: Ex Oracle Escalation Support Rep to help you
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:15:43 CDT 2024